pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Arizona ML +450 looks very good to me.

Greenbay loves losing to "bad" teams this year.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

just take the 10.5

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

It's definitely the best value play. But the fact the line is so high despite GB missing Jennings, Nelson, Woodson, and Shields makes me think Vegas still sees a GB win. The play should be Ari + the points, I'd say. +450 on the ML is just too juicy for it to hit. They should have adjusted the line to -7 / +280 or something along that nature.

I foolishly have GB ML locked in as the last leg of a parlay, and I'm strongly considering hedging.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Cards did it to Brady at home, they can do it to Rodgers.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Very true,
    it does seem too Juicy, but the same line was there against Brady at home. Great point,
    the play is +10 yes, thats for sure.. but just saying, sometimes a ML is put there to LOOK too good to be true.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Cards did it to Brady at home, they can do it to Rodgers.
    This is a radically different Cards team. Since that game, they are down to their 3rd string RB, Skelton is playing QB, the O-line has been exposed, they cannot run the ball. The defense is still solid, but Peterson is getting slowly beat up. He looked awful in the San Fran game, beat on simply plays, lazy arm tackling. Cardinals are bleeding bad and could literally go the rest of the season without another win. They have probably two legitimate shot at wins, at home against the Rams and on the road against the Jets.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

ARI is gonna get run. GB covers.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Jon Skelton is awful. Unless Lang and Brock both slam Pack ml you are pissing money away.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Defense wins the game.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by pdubb86 View Post
    Greenbay loves losing to "bad" teams this year.
    Is Skelton still their QB? Pass.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Jon Skelton is awful. Unless Lang and Brock both slam Pack ml you are pissing money away.
    If Gabbert can throw for 300+ yards in GB, Skelton can throw 400+. This Pack defense is depleted, big time.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Packers 1st half ml -350 ...I like that

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

Sorry but Arizona stands no chance at beating Green Bay. If you think its even gona be close just roll with Arizona and the points.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    This is a radically different Cards team. Since that game, they are down to their 3rd string RB, Skelton is playing QB, the O-line has been exposed, they cannot run the ball. The defense is still solid, but Peterson is getting slowly beat up. He looked awful in the San Fran game, beat on simply plays, lazy arm tackling. Cardinals are bleeding bad and could literally go the rest of the season without another win. They have probably two legitimate shot at wins, at home against the Rams and on the road against the Jets.
    I disagree.

Skelton>Kolb

Howling is just as good or better than Beanie and that other guy. AZ ran for 300 yards in the two games before SF.

Peterson is not listed on the injury report at all. SF is a tough team, don't take too much from that one game.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I disagree.

Skelton>Kolb

Howling is just as good or better than Beanie and that other guy. AZ ran for 300 yards in the two games before SF.

Peterson is not listed on the injury report at all. SF is a tough team, don't take too much from that one game.
    they only averaged 9 points the last 4 games ....no thanks , I say Packers rip em today

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by pdubb86 View Post
    Defense wins the game.
    If it's the same defense that allowed Alex Smith 3 tds and a 95% completion rate (at home), I'll pass. Just my opinion, but Rogers @ home > Smith on the road. Randall Cobb just may go crazy today.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

packers will win

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I disagree.

Skelton>Kolb

Kolb can make plays with his feet, Skelton cannot. He is slow and hangs on to the ball too long. Guy is a statue. Kolb is 10x's better than Skelton. He makes the errant play and bad decision, but he's more mobile and a better pocket passer. Hyphen and Beanie run two different styles. Hyphen thinks he's Barry Sanders and tries to make 10 fukkin' cuts before running north south. Neither guys are an upgrade at their respective positions. This team cannot win with their O-line. When you're showing interest in Bryant "Strip Club" McKinney, you're fukked. Skelton isn't winning on his own.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cash pack and over. Huge easy plays