MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

'Broncos' Tight Ends and Running Backs & Passing Attack That Will Beat Cincinnati !!

The Bronco's have definitely playing their best football outscoring opponents by a plus-76 margin which ranks first in the NFL by a 30-point margin power rating overall from J.J. Baccas Green Sheet stat's report.Manning has thrown for at least 300 yards in each of Denver’s last five games, which includes a 305-yard performance against the Saints. Broncos Defense have roughed up some offenses in there running game[Over-all Ranks 3rd best in NFL By J.J. Baccas power rating one of best in stat's in NFL from Reno Nevada.'Broncos ends and running backs should be a big part of the passing attack that will beat Cincinnati. Here some stats from my work sheet and formula. Manning is well on his way to collecting his 12th 4,000-yard season of his career. ...Cincinnati has lost and failed to cover the spread in its last three games, with the under cashing in two of those contests.The Bengals are two games behind the Baltimore Ravens and a game behind the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC North divisional race which means little in this game. My prediction in this game is Denver By +8 or more*** the line is -3 1/2 or -4. Using money lines as a evaluation,with and against the point spreads with my formula, Manning is going to have a field day against very weak Cincinnati secondary.This is my press bet after winning Sunday game with New England and the San Francisco game.[ My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

BET IT ALL AND SLEEP IN THE HALL

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Broncos 31 Cincinnati 23 Did i call this game Denver By +8 or more..... believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction Good Luck All On Your NFL Picks For Next Week SBR Members + 4 in kitty For Me//lol