bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone playing the Packers -10 tomorrow?

Feel like this is a good pick. What do you young grasshoppers think

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think GB won't have a field day in Arizona.. but if they do it's gonna get ugly.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think it to many points with a banged up pack team... pass for me..

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I rarely ever bet on double digit favs. So far ths year they haven't had much success. GB failed to cover against Jax, the Patriots couldn't against the Jets. Does anyone know of any sites that track data of these spreads?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

the only team that covers double digit spreads is hou they front run better then any other team in football

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Jennings out Nelson out pass or bet Cards

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Cards +420. Skelton is back, Howling is solving their RB woes and the D is always solid. Cards 28 Pack 27

The story of this game is Packers injuries. Sure, Jordy-Jennings-Kuhn are out on offense but the defense losing Woodson and Shields against Fitz and Roberts is going to be deadly. Not only that, but where is the Packers pressure going to come from besides Matthews? The only other players with more than one sack this year are not playing this week: Worthy, Perry, Woodson, DJ Smith. Skelton is going to have lots of time to pick apart a depleted GB secondary with high quality targets, not to mention Howling as a capable running game weapon.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Cards +420. Skelton is back, Howling is solving their RB woes and the D is always solid. Cards 28 Pack 27

The story of this game is Packers injuries. Sure, Jordy-Jennings-Kuhn are out on offense but the defense losing Woodson and Shields against Fitz and Roberts is going to be deadly. Not only that, but where is the Packers pressure going to come from besides Matthews? The only other players with more than one sack this year are not playing this week: Worthy, Perry, Woodson, DJ Smith. Skelton is going to have lots of time to pick apart a depleted GB secondary with high quality targets, not to mention Howling as a capable running game weapon.
    i havnt seen any zona qb have "lots of time" all year,,,i get what you saying bout pack but long as someone rushing the passer they prob get pressure against that oline...im def not trying to play pack here as i think with the depleted wr corp zona should be able to hold up defensively, if i thought the oline could hold up id be on zona for sure...