Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are the Falcons and Jets next week..

The most delightful traps youve ever seen and will absolutely bury the public come sunday OR...

Do you get the smell of.....*pauses* cash...IN....THE...AIR...

Discuss..

NickJ3
    NickJ3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Even with the great D of Houston they will not be able to throw the ball and Atlanta has one of the best run D's in the game so they will be forced to tthrow.

Matt Ryan will get his TD's and the Defense of the falcons will be able to shut down foster. The houston O will go 3 out a few times in a row and we all know if the D doesn't get a rest it wil sooner or later give up some points. I do not see a 3rd stringer beating a team still in the playoff hunt.
    I took the falcons when the line was -1

Mixed feelings over the jets but i feel they have everything to play for and the skins have nothing. There d is great at home giving opp a run for there money. There O is shaky but the jets are not that great on O either

Jets have a shaky QB in sanchez where we do not know if he will be good or not. He did well last week and i look for that to continue this week. No running game so i expect him to throw the ball and hopefully tear the secondary apart. The defense will be fine against the skins O don't see much threats across the board. stop the run make them pass on you and see if Revis and Clamarte can make a play.

Ricki Roma

Both seem like great wagers but so has everyone else. Public is heavy on them both.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Add the Raiders to that list.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30294

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki Roma View Post
    Both seem like great wagers but so has everyone else. Public is heavy on them both.
    Public was heavy on Falcons last week and that worked out pretty well.
    Last edited by letsgo; 11-30-11 at 08:02 AM.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

public side hasn't mattered much this season, check out golden greek's record fading public...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    public side hasn't mattered much this season, check out golden greek's record fading public...
    Public is 60-69 this year. Not including week 12 (which won't help)

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I don't know how anyone can say the Jets are a solid play, especially when they're on the road. Last week's line of -10 when they played Buffalo was laughable, they barely eeked out the win. Sanchito stinks on ice. With all that aside, I can see them barely winning but don't see them covering the line. The under may be the better play on that game as the Skins Defense is top 10 or thereabouts.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

idk bout the falcons but sadly i can see sanchez fuckin this one up but u never no just when u think u got the jets figured out they might shock some ppl

Ricki Roma

Jets need this have everything to lose which Is why I believe they win.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

No such thing as a trap, ATL rolls I believe.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    I don't know how anyone can say the Jets are a solid play, especially when they're on the road. Last week's line of -10 when they played Buffalo was laughable, they barely eeked out the win. Sanchito stinks on ice. With all that aside, I can see them barely winning but don't see them covering the line. The under may be the better play on that game as the Skins Defense is top 10 or thereabouts.
    How can you see a team winning and not covering when the line is -3? So you are saying Jets will win by 1 or 2 points, If you nail that game that precisely, go buy a lottery ticket.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I think the Jets win easily, mainly because the Redskins won't score against them. I lean Atlanta, but that is the tougher of the two games. I know Houston is down to TJ Yates, but they have still won 5 in a row, they are home and they have a great defense and running game.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

im not a Jets backer, but they cover this one easy.

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Skins and Texans both, actually I like the under in the Hou/Atl game more, 100% though on Washington to cover this week. I could see this game coming down to a field goal at the end with the Jets squeaking by 17-16.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I was lovin' the Falcons when I first saw this as well.

But the Jets, not so much I was actually think about taking Washington in that one.

Washington has played very well the past 2 games. Losing to Dallas in OT and going to Seattle and winning.

Also Washington is home and the Jets always seem to lose the easy games they need.

Might take Washington ML here.