dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Crazy enough... eagles have as good of a chance as the giants do to make the playoffs

I know, I am an insane homer...

We got extremely lucky and fortunate here... but take a look at the remaining schedules..

Eagles have 4 cake wins and 4 tough games...

Giants have 1 cake win and 7 tough games...

Schedule for the giants is absolutely brutal.. Cowboys are probably the favorites in the division, but in all reality, they are only 1 game ahead of philly, and they have to play heads up again (and we saw how that went the first time)

I know, im an idiot homer... but take a look a little closer

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

what makes u think the iggles are gonna beat those cupcakes or that the giants will lose those tough games?
    the giants just beat the pats on the road ... has vick had a win like that on the road yet??

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

eagles run defense and pass rush is not good enough to stop elite QB's..theyll have to work on that if they want to get into the playoffs

dlunc3

definitely not saying it will be an easy task, but the giants schedule is so tough, that it is definitely possible..

the eagles 5 losses thusfar have come from 5 playoff caliber teams (not cupcake teams).. they have 4 games left vs argubly the 4 worst teams in football: ariz with no kolb, seattle, miami, washington... if there is any hope left-- those teams can make it happen

dlunc3

the eagles dont deserve to make the playoffs this yr... but the schedule is trying its hardest to make it a possibility

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by JoMoney2785 View Post
    eagles run defense and pass rush is not good enough to stop elite QB's..theyll have to work on that if they want to get into the playoffs
    rush defense definitely not good enough... but pash rush? other then indy, philly has the best combo of ends in football... to go along with jenkins in the middle

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

This guy just won't quit......Philly sux dude. Get it through your fukkin' head would you?? People have been telling you repeatedly what the Eagles problems are & you repeatedly told them they know nothing about football & Vick is God. Five weeks later those same problems are continuing but even worse & you still are in denial....

Philly is not good. they are overrated, Vick is overrated, Philly is not making the playoffs. open your fukkin' eyes & come out of denial would ya??
    You do not buy championship rosters. You build them. Get your head outta the sand.

dlunc3

how many times do i need to say it? they dont deserve to make it... but they might actually squeek in due to the giants brutal schedule to end the yr

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    This guy just won't quit......Philly sux dude. Get it through your fukkin' head would you?? People have been telling you repeatedly what the Eagles problems are & you repeatedly told them they know nothing about football & Vick is God. Five weeks later those same problems are continuing but even worse & you still are in denial....

Philly is not good. they are overrated, Vick is overrated, Philly is not making the playoffs. open your fukkin' eyes & come out of denial would ya??
    You do not buy championship rosters. You build them. Get your head outta the sand.
    you sure know your stuff though buddy... Mr. "I'm leaning towards paying my bookie off & staying as far away from the NFL as possible...."

upscope

The Eagles are three games behind the Giants (w/ a loss to them already) & you think they have just as good of a chance to make the playoffs as the Giants do??

Last week you said the same sh#t about the schedule. All but counting the Giants game vs NE as a loss for them & considering the bears one of the easy wins for the Eagles.

GB 8-0
    SF 7-1
    NYG 6-2
    NO 6-3.....

DET 6-2
    ATL 5-3
    CHI 5-3
    DAL 4-4
    TB 4-4
    PHI 3-5
    WAS 3-5......

They are not winning the division & there are too many teams to overcome to get the WC. When are you going to realize this??

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    how many times do i need to say it? they dont deserve to make it... but they might actually squeek in due to the giants brutal schedule to end the yr
    Today was the 1st time you've said it. UP to this point you've been prancing around daily guaranteeing that they were in. Looking to make bets w/ anybody & everybody. Now your claiming that they have just a good of a chance as the Giants do eventhough their 3 behind them w/ a loss to them.

dlunc3

the wild card is out 100% that is obvious... the division is not though... look at the giants schedule... they could lose 7 of their last 8... if they lose even 4 of them, they leave the door open

dlunc3

Today was the 1st time you've said it. UP to this point you've been prancing around daily guaranteeing that they were in. Looking to make bets w/ anybody & everybody. Now your claiming that they have just a good of a chance as the Giants do eventhough their 3 behind them w/ a loss to them.
    My quote looking to make bets was 5 weeks ago... calm down buddy...

the chances of making the playoffs are as good as the giants based on schedule alone... eagles have 4 very easy games... giants have 7 very tough game... it will all depend on their head to head matchup in two weeks

upscope

you sure know your stuff though buddy... Mr. "I'm leaning towards paying my bookie off & staying as far away from the NFL as possible...."
    We're not talking about a point spread betting line here. We're talking about real life football where teams get into the playoffs based on strait UP records not point spread records. You can know more about the game than anybody & still not beat it betting against the spread. I'm sure you're doing well betting this yr. going all in every week on the Eagles huh??

The NFL is as unpredictable as any sport when it comes to betting, that's no secret. I would actually like to quit betting the NFL because it's a joke every week pointspread wise but we all know that's not happening. Obviously, you didn't catch the humor & timing of that comment.

upscope

My quote looking to make bets was 5 weeks ago... calm down buddy...

the chances of making the playoffs are as good as the giants based on schedule alone... eagles have 4 very easy games... giants have 7 very tough game... it will all depend on their head to head matchup in two weeks
    And last week you said the Eagles have 5 very easy games remaining all but counting the Bears game as a win & the Giants have 8 very tough games remaining all but counting the NE game as a loss.

the Eagles are 3 behind the Giants w/ a loss to them & you are claiming their chances of making the playoffs are just as good??????????????

Only a Philly fan would possibly think this illogical....

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

it's going to be very hard for Philly to rally. With teams like Atlanta, Saints, Lions and Niners all posting good records only 1 team most likely advances from the NFC East: the division winner. Oh, and no games are "cake" wins in the NFL. The more I watch the Eagles the more I think they're the football equivalent of the Miami Heat.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    The more I watch the Eagles the more I think they're the football equivalent of the Miami Heat.
    Miami actually made the playoffs

upscope

Wait a minute, i just realized this conversation shouldn't even be happening.....

dlunc3......."loser of the eagles bears game doesnt post for two weeks... sound like a plan?"

dlunc3

it's going to be very hard for Philly to rally. With teams like Atlanta, Saints, Lions and Niners all posting good records only 1 team most likely advances from the NFC East: the division winner. Oh, and no games are "cake" wins in the NFL. The more I watch the Eagles the more I think they're the football equivalent of the Miami Heat.
    Eagles making the playoffs has nothing to do with Atlanta, NO, Lions, or niners....

it is only contingent on the giants and cowboys... The giants will be lucky to win 4 of their remaining 8 games. If they beat sf and wash, but then lose to dallas, gb and n.o (which they easily could)... then it would come down to their matchup with the eagles. If they lose to the eagles, they only have 9 wins!

This post has nothing to do with the eagles playing well to make the playoffs... it has to do with the giants brutal schedule. If the eagles just beat 4 of the worst teams in football, miami wash ariz and seattle, they are looking at 7 wins right there. If they win 2 of 4 vs ne, nyg, dal, and nyj, they are sitting at 9 wins right there with the giants

it is already obvious that no wild card team will come from this division...but just like the garbage Seahawks snuck it last year, they same could be in the nfc east this yr

dlunc3

the nfc east will be a three way race and come down to the last two weeks of the season... based on schedules alone

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

They have a chance, yes. As good of a chance? No. These teams are all beating on each other and 9-7 may take it down, probably 10 for sure. At 3-5, Eagles need to go minimum 6-2 for a chance and they need to win in Dallas and New York. I doubt it. One thing though I highly doubt any of these teams take a wild card. They are wailing on each other.

Wild card may just be both from the North, or otherwise the loser of Atlanta and New Orleans.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Cowboys are in a better spot.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

philly didnt buy anything

they grabbed vick when no1 else wanted him

they grabbed ronnie brown when no1 else wanted him (power back to compliment mccoy)

they grabbed vince young as backup when no1 wanted him and got rid of kolb when his value was high (smart as hell upgrade at qb2 that will pay off when vick goes down)

they drafted mccoy

they drafted desean jackson

the only guy they paid big money to get was nnamdi and that will pay off in the playoffs

reeeeelax hater

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Yup, you talk about the "cupcakes" the Eagles have, but somehow blatantly disregard the cupcakes the Cowboys have INCLUDING an overrated Eagle team at home. You talk about the Giants "brutal" schedule, yet the Giants just won at New England and Philly can't beat teams they should beat at home. They dominated a game against Dallas coming off of a bye and all of a sudden they are rolling??? Time to cut your losses and admit what the rest of us already know. Or just keep planning that postseason parade.....

DJ Dana

Eagles making the playoffs has nothing to do with Atlanta, NO, Lions, or niners....

it is only contingent on the giants and cowboys... The giants will be lucky to win 4 of their remaining 8 games. If they beat sf and wash, but then lose to dallas, gb and n.o (which they easily could)... then it would come down to their matchup with the eagles. If they lose to the eagles, they only have 9 wins!

This post has nothing to do with the eagles playing well to make the playoffs... it has to do with the giants brutal schedule. If the eagles just beat 4 of the worst teams in football, miami wash ariz and seattle, they are looking at 7 wins right there. If they win 2 of 4 vs ne, nyg, dal, and nyj, they are sitting at 9 wins right there with the giants

it is already obvious that no wild card team will come from this division...but just like the garbage Seahawks snuck it last year, they same could be in the nfc east this yr

I can only hope that you're ten years old with this (and other) posts.

dlunc3

cowboys definitely have the better shot... no doubt... their schedule is even easier then phillys... luckily for philly they are only one game up, and they get to see them before the season ends..

giants, im afraid, are about to be on a downwards spiral...

dlunc3

I can only hope that you're ten years old with this (and other) posts.
    what is wrong about that post?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

The odds of them still winning the division should be around +340
    Giants maybe -120, Cowboys maybe +228.

Iam too smart for this, well ok...these are from Pinny

DJ Dana

the Giants actually have a slightly easier schedule then the Eagles according to this : http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...th-of-schedule

Now I'll add a caveat that this is based on the beginning of the year and teams of course change each week due to injuries, rookie talent, etc. I don't see the Eagles coming back and making the playoffs, they simply aren't that good, have little talent at LB and safeties and overloaded their roster at the skill positions vs the trenches. Of course, I'm sure the O.P. will come back once more with some wit and wisdom. They sure made the Bears look like world beaters last night.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    philly didnt buy anything

they grabbed vick when no1 else wanted him

they grabbed ronnie brown when no1 else wanted him (power back to compliment mccoy)

they grabbed vince young as backup when no1 wanted him and got rid of kolb when his value was high (smart as hell upgrade at qb2 that will pay off when vick goes down)

they drafted mccoy

they drafted desean jackson

the only guy they paid big money to get was nnamdi and that will pay off in the playoffs

reeeeelax hater
    Oh boy, another delusional Philly fan boy w/ a Vick avatar. How exactly will the Nnamdi deal "payoff in the playoffs?"

Now Nnamdi is the only guy they paid for?? Seriously??
    How did they get labeled the "dream team" again? They were handing out 5 yr deals (& overpaid for every one of them) like it was Halloween.

I suppose you think the Eagles are better than the Bears like the other fanboy in this thread does?? Do you also think the Eagles are playoff bound like the other fanboy does?? Do you think a team that is 6-2 is going 1-7 the rest of the way like the other fanboy in this thread does?? Do you also believe a team that is 3-5 is going 7-1 the rest of the way like the other fanboy in this thread does??

Philly fanboys are something else.....They take delusion to a whole new level.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Two Questions.....

1. Is Arizona one of the "cupcakes" left on the schedule for the Iggles?

2. Are they still gonna win their division?

DJ Dana

so the Cards were "cupcakes?"
    hope you didn't go big on them today, at least the drama is gone now that the Eagles season is officially over with today.

I just couldn't resist bumping this idiotic thread once more for kicks

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukin lol. The eagles are the worst team in the NFC

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

they cant beat arz at home with there backup qb...........your a joke the iggles are a joke

dlunc3

ill say it again... eagles have just as good of a chance.... Dallas should win the division.. .but if not, eagles have just as good of a chance, even with the loss to ariz... giants were and still are overrated

12 Last