zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

You realize there still 2 games ahead of you right? If the eagles would of beat Arizona they would be in a good spot, there's almost zero chance now to pass Dallas and the giants

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    You realize there still 2 games ahead of you right? If the eagles would of beat Arizona they would be in a good spot, there's almost zero chance now to pass Dallas and the giants
    it doesnt matter... they are frauds.. yea they are two games up, but their schedule equals it out.... neither team will make it, but if one does, the eagles have just as good of a shot.. giants wont win 10 games

zsr

I dont think the giants make it either but dallas has a cakewalk in.

dlunc3

yea needed the skins to hit that fg in OT today... this division coulda been wide open... people are all about the cowboys bc of how they played the last three weeks since the embarrassment in philly.. they forget its been vs buff seattle and wash.. doesnt get any harder for them though, so yea, they should get to 10 wins pretty easy

dlunc3

3 down, 4 to go... as projected, giants were frauds and will lose 7/8 of their last 8 games... both them and philly suck, and neither had much of a chance of making the playoffs, even after their 6-2 start

zsr

I dont think anyone thought the giants were any good. They just beat bad teams..the week 1 loss to washington showed how bad they are. Of course what can you expect with all those injuries

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

I think the Giants have a little more hope than the Eagles right about now.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I think the Giants have a little more hope than the Eagles right about now.
    Don't tell that to the Eagles fans. DREAM TEAM ALIVE!

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance?

dlunc3

Giants thought they were the shit when they were 6-2... They were frauds and as said on this thread, has slim to no chance to make the playoffs even at 6-2... Just as the eagles had slim to no chance... Both teams suck, and the giants are presently proving that

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Giants thought they were the shit when they were 6-2... They were frauds and as said on this thread, has slim to no chance to make the playoffs even at 6-2... Just as the eagles had slim to no chance... Both teams suck, and the giants are presently proving that

Giants are relevant and in a playoff hunt, and the Eagles are in turmoil and have Vick as their leader.

dlunc3

Giants are irrelevant and that was obvious when they were 6-2... How did they make out at home vs philly's 2nd string??

First 12