Yeah looks like I should have layer off Bears 2h. Damn it

skjjb4
    skjjb4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1070

What is the record so far?

PickMeAwinner
    PickMeAwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

What a game to end the night, I lost a bet tonight. I won many more, so I'll take it like a champ and move on.
    Im bound to hit my 5 teamer sooner than later as long as I got my single bet to cover, its all good. No pain, no gain!

On to the next Won!

Id like to give a shout out my homies Ben and Franklin, I'll see you again next week!
    Last edited by PickMeAwinner; 10-11-11 at 12:17 AM.

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Nice plays

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

the edge newsletter

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

That was an amazing start for Detroit coming out in the second half. Just the wrong call on my part. At least I saw one poster get a fourth quarter win taking Chicago plus three. That was good. Looking at the box score, we got what we wanted from the Bears, but certainly not enough points where it counts most.

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9122

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    That was an amazing start for Detroit coming out in the second half. Just the wrong call on my part. At least I saw one poster get a fourth quarter win taking Chicago plus three. That was good. Looking at the box score, we got what we wanted from the Bears, but certainly not enough points where it counts most.
    I got lucky with that 4th q +3 play

John I really appreciate the insight and plays you post. Looking forward to this week's plays
    Last edited by jjaycuny; 10-11-11 at 10:08 AM.

PickMeAwinner

That was indeed a sloppy game on boths sides, I couldn't believe that the Bear actually lost the game themselves. Credit to the Lion for finishing the game in the second half, but the Bears should have kept it close. In my opinion, that game was hard to side with either teams. My friends thought that the Lions were the "easiest" pick of the week. I guess when you dont see it like that, it makes you different. Im just proud of myself! I did great on Sat and Sun and usually its one or the other. I took it easy last night cause I proved my self to be "good" already and didn't want too be cocky. Just because Im up didn't mean I had to put an exclamation point on the last game to end the week. Im getting better looks at games now and understand that an win doesn't come easy, the angles that I look at games are much improved. There are plenty of thing that I need to pick up from you John, we got a long road ahead of us.

Thanx again SIR!

spike1519
    spike1519's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I know I'm a newbie to this forum but I to saw this game in a lot of ways the same way john did. I just felt that a better bet considering the o/u totals were so low was to take the first half under 24 other than that I really enjoyed following this post this last week. I went 4-2 on the weekend. and learned alot from you guy's on here. I really look forward to learning more and perhaps being able to contribute some insight in the future. I just switched over from horse handicapping so I'm bringing alot of money management techniques learned from that into this new form of betting for me. looking forward to always continue learning, thnx all and any help or recomendations for me would be appreciated. Alway's a student of the game. b.t.w already i see on 5dimes Tamba bay +4 this looks interesting to me right off the bat any advise? ...spike
    Last edited by spike1519; 10-11-11 at 10:15 AM.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by PickMeAwinner View Post
    That was indeed a sloppy game on boths sides, I couldn't believe that the Bear actually lost the game themselves. Credit to the Lion for finishing the game in the second half, but the Bears should have kept it close. In my opinion, that game was hard to side with either teams. My friends thought that the Lions were the "easiest" pick of the week. I guess when you dont see it like that, it makes you different. Im just proud of myself! I did great on Sat and Sun and usually its one or the other. I took it easy last night cause I proved my self to be "good" already and didn't want too be cocky. Just because Im up didn't mean I had to put an exclamation point on the last game to end the week. Im getting better looks at games now and understand that an win doesn't come easy, the angles that I look at games are much improved. There are plenty of thing that I need to pick up from you John, we got a long road ahead of us.

Thanx again SIR!
    You bet.. great analysis on your part.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by spike1519 View Post
    I know I'm a newbie to this forum but I to saw this game in a lot of ways the same way john did. I just felt that a better bet considering the o/u totals were so low was to take the first half under 24 other than that I really enjoyed following this post this last week. I went 4-2 on the weekend. and learned alot from you guy's on here. I really look forward to learning more and perhaps being able to contribute some insight in the future. I just switched over from horse handicapping so I'm bringing alot of money management techniques learned from that into this new form of betting for me. looking forward to always continue learning, thnx all and any help or recomendations for me would be appreciated. Alway's a student of the game. b.t.w already i see on 5dimes Tamba bay +4 this looks interesting to me right off the bat any advise? ...spike
    Possible Trap
    I was surprised to see the Bucs installed as only four point favorites in their home game against the Saints. They were thoroughly destroyed by a San Francisco 49er team 48-3 last week. This looks far to easy to take the Saints and expect a blowout win. In my 18-years of sports handicapping experience when a line looks too good to be true, it often is.

Moreover, the public is already betting the Saints thinking they have the ‘LOCK Play’ of the week and I certainly would caution anyone from thinking this a great bet. Here is a strong system supporting the Bucs that has gone 24-5 ATS for 83% winners since 2000. Play on any team that is a poor offensive team scoring 14-18 points-per-game and now facing a poor defensive team allowing 23 to 27 points-per-game after a loss by 21 or more points. Be careful with this game.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by jjaycuny View Post
    I got lucky with that 4th q +3 play

John I really appreciate the insight and plays you post. Looking forward to this week's plays
    You are very welcome as always.

spike1519

Possible Trap
    I was surprised to see the Bucs installed as only four point favorites in their home game against the Saints. They were thoroughly destroyed by a San Francisco 49er team 48-3 last week. This looks far to easy to take the Saints and expect a blowout win. In my 18-years of sports handicapping experience when a line looks too good to be true, it often is.

Moreover, the public is already betting the Saints thinking they have the ‘LOCK Play’ of the week and I certainly would caution anyone from thinking this a great bet. Here is a strong system supporting the Bucs that has gone 24-5 ATS for 83% winners since 2000. Play on any team that is a poor offensive team scoring 14-18 points-per-game and now facing a poor defensive team allowing 23 to 27 points-per-game after a loss by 21 or more points. Be careful with this game.

Thank's john think I'll sit tight and look for better opportunity's

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

all the bears need to do is keep 1 last time or stop the clock with 1 sec we good, almost touch down we next to it.

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

just found this thread, would anyone mind a record/unit count if there is one thanks

CROANT
    CROANT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    just found this thread, would anyone mind a record/unit count if there is one thanks
    Just go with John & against me and you'll be fine!

PickMeAwinner

John,

Im really interested in the STL @ GB -15. I like the pts to be honest, I was just wondering what are the numbers on a +15 road dog with losing record off a bye week? I know STL aren't doing so well and injuries hurt them, I think Offensively I wouldn't say they are that bad especially going up against GB's D.

PickMeAwinner

Something I borrowed from John:

Here is a strong system supporting the Bucs that has gone 24-5 ATS for 83% winners since 2000. Play on any team that is a poor offensive team scoring 14-18 points-per-game and now facing a poor defensive team allowing 23 to 27 points-per-game after a loss by 21 or more points. Be careful with this game.

Would this support the Rams as well?

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Something I borrowed from John:

Here is a strong system supporting the Bucs that has gone 24-5 ATS for 83% winners since 2000. Play on any team that is a poor offensive team scoring 14-18 points-per-game and now facing a poor defensive team allowing 23 to 27 points-per-game after a loss by 21 or more points. Be careful with this game.

Would this support the Rams as well?
    May I ask what from 2000 even changes? most of the players are not on the roster anymore if any.

jjaycuny

John, I can take Dallas at +7 -125 or 6.5 -110. Should I lay the juice for the +7 line?

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

John, I can take Dallas at +7 -125 or 6.5 -110. Should I lay the juice for the +7 line?
    Bodog has Dallas at +7 (-115)....im liking dallas a whole lot here coming of bye against a team with no defense....lets get this.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Dallas +7 is prettty solid.

jjaycuny

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    Bodog has Dallas at +7 (-115)....im liking dallas a whole lot here coming of bye against a team with no defense....lets get this.
    5dimes has the line at +7 -125, and +6.5 -110. Not sure if I should jump on it now in case it moves.

jjaycuny

Ehhh screw it, I took the line at +7 for -125

PickMeAwinner

How can you say the Pats dont have a defense? They may have the worst defense in the league now, but they show signs of improvement. After the lost to Buffalo Im sure they got a wake up call. Since then they went coast to coast to take a WIN against the Raider. The Raiders has a super SOLID offensive this year. I was gonna pick OAK on that game but I know that a championship team like the PATS can bounce back and rise to the occasion. Then they went on to beat the Jets. The whole scheme of NE changed, they are running the ball more and taking a lil more time offensively so the defense have more time to rest. Communication is a key component that the Pats D is lacking, right now the club phone is ringing and someone is actually home. Let me ask you this, when have you seen Dallas pick up with a running start? Romo cant dance LOL, sometimes I think he's playing with two left feet and he forgets they are not warming up anymore. Defensively Dallas is Ok, seriously just because Rob Ryan is the defensive Cordinator doesn't mean it a turn around for them. Dallas will go to the Superbowl if the defense can score more than the offense. We all know that Austin is back this sunday, the odds maker are putting that into the spread as well.

Im going with New England at home 31-17
    Last edited by PickMeAwinner; 10-13-11 at 04:22 PM.

John Ryan

No take Dallas +7 and take Dallas on the Money Line for a 2.5* amount.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by fsulover100 View Post
    May I ask what from 2000 even changes? most of the players are not on the roster anymore if any.
    Simple answer is that yes, the players change, and the game evolves, but the situations do not change. And this system has stood the test of time. GREAT QUESTION... remember too that these systems , trends, and situations serve only to REINFORCE the grading of the play produced by my neural network simulator. I will provide more background on the simulator later this week.

John Ryan

John,

Im really interested in the STL @ GB -15. I like the pts to be honest, I was just wondering what are the numbers on a +15 road dog with losing record off a bye week? I know STL aren't doing so well and injuries hurt them, I think Offensively I wouldn't say they are that bad especially going up against GB's D.
    Believe it or not I cannot find one situation where Green Bay covered a 14 point or greater spread going 0-5 ATS in the history of the franchise. Rams on a 4-0 ATS streak coming off the BYE.

John Ryan

How can you say the Pats dont have a defense? They may have the worst defense in the league now, but they show signs of improvement. After the lost to Buffalo Im sure they got a wake up call. Since then they went coast to coast to take a WIN against the Raider. The Raiders has a super SOLID offensive this year. I was gonna pick OAK on that game but I know that a championship team like the PATS can bounce back and rise to the occasion. Then they went on to beat the Jets. The whole scheme of NE change, they are running the ball more and taking a lil more time offensively so the defense have more time to rest. Communication is a key component that the Pats D is lacking, right now the club phone is ringing a someone is actually home. Let me ask you this, when have you seen Dallas pick up with running start? Romo cant dance LOL, sometimes I think he's playing with two left feet and he forgets they are not warming up anymore. Defensively Dallas is Ok, seriously just because Rob Ryan is the defensive Cordinator doesn't mean it a turn around for them. Dallas will go to the Superbowl if the defense can score more than the offense. We all know that Austin is back this sunday, the odds maker are putting that into the spread as well.

Im going with New England at home 31-17

31-17 Pats
    Check out my NFL article on this play on the front page of the NFL SBR site and it shows why Dallas can win this game. It may appear as a reach, but I really like this play a ton.

John Ryan

So, I have TWO 5* plays all ready out. The openers line TV show I declared the Bengals a 5* Titan and my article yesterday on dallas/New England grades as a 5* Titan play on Dallas and I also like a 2.5* play on Dallas to win using the money line.

Tonight.. slight lean toward Cal.. Can trust a Southern Cal team that gave up 80+ points to the state of Arizona the past two weeks.

lardlad
    lardlad's Avatar Become A Pro!

John, I made an account just to say what a great job you're doing, I've been following your thread. Thanks a lot! You liking Cal +3.5(-115) tonight? Would you grade it as a 5* play?

spike1519

Pretty sure most will like N.E and take the point's on dallas here but can they cover? I'm curious if the over under on this thing it's like 55 or close to it Definetly like dallas plus point here but on 5Dimes the 55 o/u looks interesting I feel it will be a high scoring game, So I'm looking into this some more rather than taking a straight bet. possibly parlay the 2? this is at least 6 to 6 1/2 over the score of any other N.F.L game this week. any thought's? Maybe I'm just out of focus on this one. Actually this whole week looking more and more like bet's on o/u rather than straight's with point spread's to me. but I'm sure I'll regret saying this. Anyway's best of luck all! B.T.W your also talkin to a guy who's taking a parlay on the Hawaii San Jose game san jose +5 1/2 , I actually think they can win outright! as well as the over (TO BALLSY?) oh well at least I'm trying with a lil insight! alway's trying to learn. also I'm curious john when you say 5* are you referring to units or your system for higher placed bet's (I don't wanna say lock lol)GL ALL.....spike
    Last edited by spike1519; 10-13-11 at 05:56 PM. Reason: spelling change

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last