footballace
    footballace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

This site has been very helpful so far. Some interesting facts, funny pictures and plenty of sports talk. Not quite sure i understand what the PRO entails but over time i am sure it will all make sense. Cheers to sports

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by footballace View Post
    This site has been very helpful so far. Some interesting facts, funny pictures and plenty of sports talk. Not quite sure i understand what the PRO entails but over time i am sure it will all make sense. Cheers to sports
    Hello footballace,

Welcome to SBRForum! Please click this link below
    SBRforum Pro program

Hope that helps

mimijuju
    mimijuju's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOTS to do on here!

spyros1993
    spyros1993's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello guys, from beautiful country, Greece !

victorblaze14
    victorblaze14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

please if there is any international games to play, pls notify me

mike.fontana18
    mike.fontana18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, Im new here.
    Is there any procedure or any steps, like an initiation kinda thing? lol

mike.fontana18
    mike.fontana18's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can you tell when one of the members here is just a sour loser?
    I have seen guys talking bad about a couple of books that I deal with, have a great experience with one in specific and the guy is talking like if they were the worst book in history.
    Is funny for me because I know is not so but is that a common thing to see here? how can you tell they are telling the truth or not, other than by experience?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by mike.fontana18 View Post
    How can you tell when one of the members here is just a sour loser?
    I have seen guys talking bad about a couple of books that I deal with, have a great experience with one in specific and the guy is talking like if they were the worst book in history.
    Is funny for me because I know is not so but is that a common thing to see here? how can you tell they are telling the truth or not, other than by experience?

poijoi13
    poijoi13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Whats up guys

Ive been using multiple websites for my sports gambling the past 3 years. Found this site and its like a blessing to me! What a great way to communicate and talk sports! LLooking forward to learning more about this site!

Parkour
    Noobie
    Parkour's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello! Newbie here. Haha

I'm looking forward to learn a lot from the veterans of this community.

Thanks in advance!

royzinthrop
    royzinthrop's Avatar Become A Pro!

New around here, hope to learn a lot on Soccer handicapping.

mcd
    mcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello everyone, really glad I finaly joined SBR!

I'm a sports bettor/poker player from Romania, been in the biz for about 11 years now. I'm also an old member of some well-known betting forums across Eu, but I wanted to experience some of the US communities, learn some stuff and also share my knowledge on european football with you. We can talk about anything, I'm here to stay, help and have fun!

Hope this journey will be a great one, cheers all, and GL!

james11588
    james11588's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi all,
    my name is james taylor and i am very thankful to be a part of the community. hope i'll find lots more interested to me. thank you once again.

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by Parkour View Post
    Hello! Newbie here. Haha

I'm looking forward to learn a lot from the veterans of this community.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to SBR Parkour. If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

SBR Annie

Quote Originally Posted by james11588 View Post
    hi all,
    my name is james taylor and i am very thankful to be a part of the community. hope i'll find lots more interested to me. thank you once again.
    Welcome to SBR Community james11588 . If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

SBR Annie

Quote Originally Posted by mcd View Post
    Hello everyone, really glad I finaly joined SBR!

I'm a sports bettor/poker player from Romania, been in the biz for about 11 years now. I'm also an old member of some well-known betting forums across Eu, but I wanted to experience some of the US communities, learn some stuff and also share my knowledge on european football with you. We can talk about anything, I'm here to stay, help and have fun!

Hope this journey will be a great one, cheers all, and GL!

Welcome to SBR mcd. If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

WikeyWo
    WikeyWo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Hello, SBR! I've had the account for a while, but I've finally decided to post here.

Ropmac
    Ropmac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hello, fellow bettors/sports fans!
    Argentina here. Been checking the forum for a while for tips, and decided to join so I can learn from all your wisdom, and share some knowledge myself too. Been around the betting world for almost 4 years now. Phew. I'm getting older....
    Any info you need on the argentinian soccer league, let me know!

Blessings

SBR Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Ropmac View Post
    Hello, fellow bettors/sports fans!
    Argentina here. Been checking the forum for a while for tips, and decided to join so I can learn from all your wisdom, and share some knowledge myself too. Been around the betting world for almost 4 years now. Phew. I'm getting older....
    Any info you need on the argentinian soccer league, let me know!

Blessings
    Hello Ropmac ,
    • Welcome to SBR Forum ! If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask

Silent Knight
    Silent Knight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Hi all from Greece! Wish you all a great NFL season!!

SBR Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Knight View Post
    Hi all from Greece! Wish you all a great NFL season!!
    Welcome to SBR Silent Knight. If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

HottyToddy24
    HottyToddy24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hello I'm new to this site... I have gambled for 13 years with some good success and failures... I have been a member of another gambling forum for 5 years.... I look forward to sharing my knowledge and gaining knowledge from others.. I love the poker series you guys have... What is the best way to earn betpoints... I would love to get down in some of the tourney action..... Good day!!

SBR Annie

Quote Originally Posted by HottyToddy24 View Post
    Hello I'm new to this site... I have gambled for 13 years with some good success and failures... I have been a member of another gambling forum for 5 years.... I look forward to sharing my knowledge and gaining knowledge from others.. I love the poker series you guys have... What is the best way to earn betpoints... I would love to get down in some of the tourney action..... Good day!!
    Welcome to SBR HottyToddy24 . If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Hello everyone, I am new to the site. I've been following it for a couple of months and saw many great tips on NFL and NBA. Really great site! Greetings from Slovenia.

g.o.g.1585
    g.o.g.1585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

hey everybody. new guy here. i came to school myself in handicapping. looks like a lot of stuff. hopefully i can learn, benefit, and give back to the community in time.

gemtang
    gemtang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

hello, iam tung, i am from viet nam
    nice to meet you

SBR Annie

Welcome to SBRForum guys . If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

Mjkb333
    Mjkb333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

How to...

Annie

Aloha from Maui. I have read this forum for years and just started an account. I am working my way through it, however there is a lot to learn. I have two questions right now: How do I view other member's betting spreadsheets? What is mysbrforum?

thanks in advance,

Marcus

btw, nice smile

playoffhero12
    playoffhero12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Im glad to be here goodluck to everyone!

Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Some may know me very well from elsewhere, while many may not. Straight-shooting and no bull-shit player. If I post it, rest assured that it has been thoroughly researched and that my scratch is also on it. That's the ONLY guarantee that you'll ever hear from this Canadian brother, folks. Hammer Your 'Books!

Bruno Bets

I'll know quickly enough on my own who merits special attention in this Forum, but any heads-ups are greatly appreciated. Gracias, amigos....

aramakilx
    aramakilx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5635

Hi, i'm relative newbie here. I'm actually not understand about betpoints. Just have+6 pts for some days??! What is betpoints and how about rules fot it charge? 6pts/day for loyality? And how about another rules?

Bruno Bets

Quote Originally Posted by aramakilx View Post
    Hi, i'm relative newbie here. I'm actually not understand about betpoints. Just have+6 pts for some days??! What is betpoints and how about rules fot it charge? 6pts/day for loyality? And how about another rules?
    Welcome....in the same boat. Trying to survey the 'hood to figure some things out here. Best of luck, brother!

SBR Annie

Quote Originally Posted by aramakilx View Post

Hello aramakilx,

Yes as a non-pro member you'll received 6 betpoints daily when you log-on to SBRForum. You can also refer in this page for further information's Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping FAQ Hope that helps

Bruno Bets

Thanks, Annie. Can additional points be earned for contributions? I added an initial past to My Blog?.

I understand not having full permissions, but it seems a bit odd within my own "stuff"? How long can I expect this? Thanks again, Annie....

First 12345 ... Last