dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Could an average men's D3 school beat Uconn women?

By double digits? I played for an average d3 school, and I don't think it would even be a game..

How about a decent high school guys team?

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

any mens college team would ruin uconn ladies

uconn ladies dont even have a player who can dunk. thats all you need to know

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good question

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    By double digits? I played for an average d3 school, and I don't think it would even be a game..

How about a decent high school guys team?
    Please. You're kidding yourself.

UConn girls would've smoked your D3 team. No high school team could hang with either of these 2 girls teams.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

just so you know the womens olympic hockey team team USA so think U conn hoops quality times 3 they have every good player...... loses to high school boy JV teams .. they win some of them but have lost most of them over the past 20 years including this year. .. they dont lose big but they do lose.

so a ladies hoops team like U conn vs a high school boys team is about even especially if using the boys sized ball.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave trytrytry 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

UConn girls would've smoked your D3 team. No high school team could hang with either of these 2 girls teams.

lol. and the uconn ladies could hold these inner city players down and have their way with them as well huh

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Texas wife got his nuts in a serious fukkin sling

An average D3 team would win by 30 and like tryer said especially if they used a men's ball

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Texas wife got his nuts in a serious fukkin sling

An average D3 team would win by 30 and like tryer said especially if they used a men's ball
    Hey old man hands....

It was hyperbole about the D3 team. Dlunc and I have a heated Philly/DFW rivalry.

I do think a lot of people kid themselves about how good these chics can ball. Half the guys here think their rec league team could beat uconn.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Funny you mention that. I attended a lower level D1 school and at the time I was there we had our schools all time leading women's scorer there. She used to try to run with guys playing pickup. Not the men's team mind you but regular dudes like drinker. No one would pick her up on their team. She was easily three steps behind any dude in good shape. And she wasn't uconn material but we weren't shit either

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

My cousin plays D3 basketball and his team finished 2nd in a one-bid league for NCAA D3. His team had 5 guys at 6'7 or taller, they would easily outsize UCONN and overmatch them. I think that NAIA/JUCO teams would beat UCONN Women, and probably upper level high school teams as well.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

any division men's team (all levels) would destroy the lady Huskies...especially with the men's ball....it's similar to the analogy would FLA ST or whoever is national champion in Division I-A would or could they beat the worst NFL team like Jacksonville Jaguars?...answer is hell no!...they would get shellacked...but to the OP's original question as it pertains to the sexes, I remember about circa 10 years ago when both of the Williams sisters were ranked #1 and #2 in the tennis world and both of them were dominating and kicking ass to the point where the lack of competition was becoming laughable.

anyhow, there was some exhibition match for charity, and both of the sisters agreed to play a pro male player who was barely ranked like #150 in the world...so in essence, he basically sucked!....He dismantled both of the Williams girls in straight sets 6 - 0, 6 - 1....he beat both Venus and Serena by identical scores....this was reported in the NY Post but you never heard the media mention it or make a big deal about it...they kept it under the radar...sorry, but the bottom line is women can't compete with men all other things being equal...not being sexist, but just telling it the way it is.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Manster gets it per usual

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

This question comes up every year in one form or another. Wnba all star team would get owned by a rec. team. U think these dainty sweethearts could handle any physicality without crying.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

girls would get pushed around wouldnt be able to handle the physicality, hard seeing them beat any mens d3 team, even that team with the nerds from california, probably could beat majority of high school teams

opie1988

Funny you mention that. I attended a lower level D1 school and at the time I was there we had our schools all time leading women's scorer there. She used to try to run with guys playing pickup. Not the men's team mind you but regular dudes like drinker. No one would pick her up on their team. She was easily three steps behind any dude in good shape. And she wasn't uconn material but we weren't shit either
    Yeah....but that was what?? 45-50 years ago??

Games changed a lot since those days, Gramps. They don't shoot granny shots for free throws anymore, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    This question comes up every year in one form or another. Wnba all star team would get owned by a rec. team. U think these dainty sweethearts could handle any physicality without crying.
    To be fair these dainty sweethearts are more bulldyke dude wannabes

That said they can't overcome their biology just as much as smoke wishing he wasn't born a dude

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

the more i watch this isnt even good team basketball, these girls just jack up whatever shot they feel like, sloppy ball overall.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

UConn women 67
    wiggers 65

OT

Da Manster!

Manster gets it per usual
    Thanks Drinker!......I'm a straight shooter and tell it like it is!...

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

When I played football at TCU we would play pick up games at the rec center with our girls basketball team during the summer, at the time TCU womens basketball was a Top 25 team that made the NCAA tourney every year. And we would get a group of 5 random TCU football players, not starters or all-conference level players but mainly unathletic walk ons like me and lineman, and would always destroy our women's basketball team. Scores would usually be 21-4 or 21-6 so after a while we would spot them points or play 5-on-3. I was unathletic and didn't play basketball past 8th grade but had no trouble defending our WBB players and stripping the ball from them on defense.

Da Manster!

To be fair these dainty sweethearts are more bulldyke dude wannabes

That said they can't overcome their biology just as much as smoke wishing he wasn't born a dude
    yes, a good percentage of them are lesbians!....Remember last year when Diana Taurasi kissed Seimone Augustus!...

TwoWays

Taurasi is a dude. Only bb player that could hang against high school boys

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

They can't even make layups

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

these uconn "girls" could no doubt beat their little wussy coaches ass for sure

TwoWays

Mark Cuban should have let Britney griner try out for mavs summer league team, that would have been comedy

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

i played and coached HS at a decent level, not a great level. i followed JC ball for a long time. a JC school would beat UConn women i PROMISE you.

chicks cannot beat dudes in basketball. no way

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Mark Cuban should have let Britney griner try out for mavs summer league team, that would have been comedy
    funny you bring this up, this little fat boy i was playing poker with said the nba players were a bunch of crybabies and he guaranteed that britney griner could come off the bench in the nba, yes this actually happened

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The only flaw with your logic is that some of these UConn women are probably dudes

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You guys ever see Juwanna Mann?

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    When I played football at TCU we would play pick up games at the rec center with our girls basketball team during the summer, at the time TCU womens basketball was a Top 25 team that made the NCAA tourney every year. And we would get a group of 5 random TCU football players, not starters or all-conference level players but mainly unathletic walk ons like me and lineman, and would always destroy our women's basketball team. Scores would usually be 21-4 or 21-6 so after a while we would spot them points or play 5-on-3. I was unathletic and didn't play basketball past 8th grade but had no trouble defending our WBB players and stripping the ball from them on defense.
    kid only thing you played was with your dick...............
    Points Awarded:

tto827 gave Footballtime 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Could round up 5 on the forum and beat 'em.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    any mens college team would ruin uconn ladies

uconn ladies dont even have a player who can dunk. thats all you need to know
    Breanna Stewart is 6'4", has a 7'1" span and can pretty much dunk flat footed, don't take my word on this, you can always go to YouTube and check her dunks out in the McDonalds dunk contest.

You are pretty much an idiot, that's all I need to know.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Is this a serious question? Men and women are different creatures. An average high school boys team vs UCONN womens would be a decent matchup, and I mean average at best. I'm sure we could take the best 7 players from this forum and beat the lady Huskies. Most college women basketball players shoot from their waist, can't jump, are slow, and would have trouble getting a shot off verses any decent player.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

^
    Wow

You seriously think you can round up 7 players from the forum, challenge UConn women, 5 on 5 and beat them? UConn is a well oiled team machine that would pick and roll your pickup team to death. They wouldn't need to shoot from the outside, Geno ttaught that team 1000 ways to get underneath for an uncontested lay up. They'd high screen your buddies to death.
    Of course any organized men's team should beat them, but to suggest slapping an impromtu team of unorganized dudes together and beating a machine like that is ludicrous

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

an elite highschool mens basketball team could beat them...

123 Last