bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Uconn VS Florida........Like stealing

UCONN SHOULD HAVE MADE AN EXIT A FEW TIMES IN THIS TOURNEY.THEY STRUGGLED ALL SEASON TO BREAK THE 50 POINT MARK ON A BUNCH OF GAMES.

I THINK UCONN IS TOTAL SHIT AND REALLY HAS KINDA LUCKED ITS WAY THROUGH THE TOURNEY.UCONN DID NOT BEAT MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN ST BEAT THEMSELVES.SEVERAL PLAYS AND MISSED FOUL SHOTS AND ALSO SomE LUCKYYYY BUCKETS BY UCONN AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW.A SHIT TEAM IN THE FINAL 4.FLORIDA HAS IT EASY.

IF SMU CAN BEAT UCONN AT UCONN BY 10 POINTS THEN FLORIDA SHOULD, COULD AND WILLLLLLL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THIS JOKE OF A TEAM I THINK HAD NOOOOOOO BUISNESS BEING IN THE FINAL 4.THE MONEYLINE AT -310 IS AN ABSOLUTE STEALLLLLLL AT THAT PRICE.I MEAN ITS WAYYYYYYY LOWER THEN IT SHOULD BE.IVE WATCHED CONN PLAY ALL YEAR AND IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY DID AGAINST M.STATE THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 10-11 POINTS...IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY PLAYED MOST OF THE SEASON THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 20+

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS IS ONE HELLLLLLL OF A MISMATCH AND I THINK VEGAS IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OFF ON THIS LINE.SO MANY BETTER TEAMS THEN UCONN WHO ARE OUT OF THE TOURNEY. LOUISVILLE, WITCHITA ST, VIRGINIA, UCLA, OREGON......ANYYYYY OF THESE TEAMS WOULD STEAM ROLL UCONN, YET THE HUSKIES SIT IN A FINAL 4 THEY DONT BELONG IN.FLORIDA WILL PROVE EVERYTHING I SAID CORRECT TONIGHT

FLORIDA 78 UCONN 62......proy uconn 59, but a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to make it appear closer

Gators -6.5 is the play of the tourney.I'm also playing it -10 at big + odds.What an easy game that speaks for itself.If anyone actually thinks conn is only 6.5 points worse then florida then you need to put the pipe down.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

As much as I like Florida this post proves me otherwise
    Points Awarded:

Donkeys2012 gave leetreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    UCONN SHOULD HAVE MADE AN EXIT A FEW TIMES IN THIS TOURNEY.THEY STRUGGLED ALL SEASON TO BREAK THE 50 POINT MARK ON A BUNCH OF GAMES.

I THINK UCONN IS TOTAL SHIT AND REALLY HAS KINDA LUCKED ITS WAY THROUGH THE TOURNEY.UCONN DID NOT BEAT MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN ST BEAT THEMSELVES.SEVERAL PLAYS AND MISSED FOUL SHOTS AND ALSO SomE LUCKYYYY BUCKETS BY UCONN AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW.A SHIT TEAM IN THE FINAL 4.FLORIDA HAS IT EASY.

IF SMU CAN BEAT UCONN AT UCONN BY 10 POINTS THEN FLORIDA SHOULD, COULD AND WILLLLLLL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THIS JOKE OF A TEAM I THINK HAD NOOOOOOO BUISNESS BEING IN THE FINAL 4.THE MONEYLINE AT -310 IS AN ABSOLUTE STEALLLLLLL AT THAT PRICE.I MEAN ITS WAYYYYYYY LOWER THEN IT SHOULD BE.IVE WATCHED CONN PLAY ALL YEAR AND IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY DID AGAINST M.STATE THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 10-11 POINTS...IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY PLAYED MOST OF THE SEASON THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 20+

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS IS ONE HELLLLLLL OF A MISMATCH AND I THINK VEGAS IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OFF ON THIS LINE.SO MANY BETTER TEAMS THEN UCONN WHO ARE OUT OF THE TOURNEY. LOUISVILLE, WITCHITA ST, VIRGINIA, UCLA, OREGON......ANYYYYY OF THESE TEAMS WOULD STEAM ROLL UCONN, YET THE HUSKIES SIT IN A FINAL 4 THEY DONT BELONG IN.FLORIDA WILL PROVE EVERYTHING I SAID CORRECT TONIGHT

FLORIDA 78 UCONN 62......proy uconn 59, but a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to make it appear closer

Gators -6.5 is the play of the tourney.I'm also playing it -10 at big + odds.What an easy game that speaks for itself.If anyone actually thinks conn is only 6.5 points worse then florida then you need to put the pipe down.
    Can't make this shit up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

You do realize that UConn has already beat them this year, don't you?

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    Realize + Bradley = FAIL

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

anyone can win on any giving Saturday lol

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Florida had serious injuries going into that game and wasn't at full strength. Wilbeken also got hurt late and wasn't on the floor for the end.

robbeduagain

I'll give Wilbeken going out, but not sure who you're talking about with serious injuries for Florida. A quick check of the box score for that game and their last game shows no real differences other than Hill did not play (back up guard). That would hurt their depth I guess. I'm not arguing here, just asking. It might play into my selection.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

The fact that he used all caps for most of the post almost makes it a fade lock.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    The fact that he used all caps for most of the post almost makes it a fade lock.
    The fact that he posted already a lock...

rorer719
    rorer719's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

all caps posts warm my heart.

RollTide1
    RollTide1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't really figure out what to do with this game.

bradleysnyder

Its funny you fools who talk like MY one thought is going to change the outcome of this game.You people who act like fading some guy you don't even know can not be taken serious.....if that's how u base your plays that's sad, really is

This is a suckerrrrr spread.YES I realize what uconn DID to florida.This is a circle the date SUCKER bet on uconn plus the points.You fools actually think they have a chance?? Bet Uconn..I DARE YOU...mannnnn do I wish I could cash bet each and every mouth on this thread saying fade and win......what greattttt logic to bet REAL money on......Do you know I'm actually in the positive all time? I've had streaks of 16 in a row on college hoops on this forum.....19 in a row MLB.......but yeah those don't speak loud enough.You fools who are taking uconn might as well wipe your ass with the money and flush it.Get some kinda use out of it.....and yes uconn doesssssss suck....YOU CANT MAKE THAT UP LEATREAPER.Man are you childish.Good luck pissing money away tonight IF you really do fade me.I bet your all over Florida. If you had a brain that's the only way to play this

bookiekiller1987
    Update your status
    bookiekiller1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No one expected them to win a couple years ago but they did. Yes they had walker then but they still a top ten team in my eyes. +5.5 all day for me.

robbeduagain

Its funny you fools who talk like MY one thought is going to change the outcome of this game.You people who act like fading some guy you don't even know can not be taken serious.....if that's how u base your plays that's sad, really is

This is a suckerrrrr spread.YES I realize what uconn DID to florida.This is a circle the date SUCKER bet on uconn plus the points.You fools actually think they have a chance?? Bet Uconn..I DARE YOU...mannnnn do I wish I could cash bet each and every mouth on this thread saying fade and win......what greattttt logic to bet REAL money on......Do you know I'm actually in the positive all time? I've had streaks of 16 in a row on college hoops on this forum.....19 in a row MLB.......but yeah those don't speak loud enough.You fools who are taking uconn might as well wipe your ass with the money and flush it.Get some kinda use out of it.....and yes uconn doesssssss suck....YOU CANT MAKE THAT UP LEATREAPER.Man are you childish.Good luck pissing money away tonight IF you really do fade me.I bet your all over Florida. If you had a brain that's the only way to play this
    I respect your opinion on the game, and I think it's great that you are in the positive all the time. That puts you in some elite company. It's not your selection that makes people mad. It's the fact that you imply that anyone who bets on UConn is a loser throwing their money away. I will play against you, but I won't say you are a fool who should wipe his ass with his money. Good luck

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Isn't this guy the ultimate mush?

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I'm TOTALLY undecided on this game but i can't pass up Bradley's offering...will put all my Siena wiining and more tonight before Wiscy, don't fukk me dwarf

bradleysnyder

Florida wins BIG.....no contest. ....been waiting for this game fellas

leetreaper

The only thing that bothers me is HISTORY:

Favs from 3 to 7 points in final 4 are 17-6 ATS since 1998, sigh...
    Worse seeds are 1-12 SU 2-10 ATS same span...

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    As much as I like Florida this post proves me otherwise

leetreaper

Uconn is 7 now, now i'm really lost.........

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

Yes and a wanna be high roller. He has been exposed many times on here.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Yes and a wanna be high roller. He has been exposed many times on here.
    Dwarf with a car in avatar, i remember something about that too

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Dwarf with a car in avatar, i remember something about that too
    Remember he also posted pics of him and I think his kid flipping the camera off ?

The best though was his papa Johns thread

leetreaper

Remember he also posted pics of him and I think his kid flipping the camera off ?

The best though was his papa Johns thread
    oh yeah, classic

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I'll be back after the game... can't wait to see this idiot eat crow

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    I'll be back after the game... can't wait to see this idiot eat crow
    He wont be back for months if this loses. His usual MO especially since I ran him off of here about a year ago.

leetreaper

He wont be back for months if this loses. His usual MO especially since I ran him off of here about a year ago.

he pops once in a while, ALWAYS loses then dissapears...gotta love that

robbeduagain

I thought he said he was in the positive all the time.

Donkeys2012

I thought he said he was in the positive all the time.
    Search... for poster ColdBeerHear looks at his locks and losers thread and look who is near the top of the list

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I think this helps Florida backers as Florida players remember this was the last game they lost and will add the revenge factor and not take UConn lightly

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I think this helps Florida backers as Florida players remember this was the last game they lost and will add the revenge factor and not take UConn lightly
    I wouldn't put much into that revenge factor but they are a superior team obviosuly...

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

These types of post never end well.

Then add all caps and shouting.

UCONN struggles to break 50 point mark?

Final Four team is shit? WTF!

ml-310 is a steal? Sharp? Niqqa plz.

You'll be driving a Yugo before ya know it.

UCONN + 7.

Go!

Name:  napier-buzzer-beater.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  66.3 KB

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9688

NOW BEFORE YOU HAMMER FLORIDA, I DID SOME RESEARCH...CHECK IT OUT
    Here is a stat its ncaa basketball since the final 4 starts tonight, ready

since 2006 season, when florida won they beat villanova third round
    \two years later wheb villanova got to the sweet game they lost to kansas who won the 2008 championship kansas

2009 season villanova got to the sweet 16 who did they play north carolina who won the championship north carolina
    so every year since 2006 that villanova advanced to the sweet 16 and got beat, that team won the championship.....who beat them this year. To knock them out u conn who is still in 550 /100 to win it all

now 2013 champion was louisville villanove played and lost to them last game of that season
    2012 they were not in tourney but kentucky. Won.
    2011 they were in the torney lost in first round who won...u conn nova played u conn that year and lost
    2010 they were in duke won ..no connection
    2009 lost to north carolina ...north carolina won championship
    2008 lost to kansas in tourney kansas won tourney
    2007 lost in first round to kentucky florida won the championship , but ky lost to florida twice that year
    2006 lost to florida in tourney who won tourney florida
    2005 lost to north carolina in tourney who won right again north carolina
    2004 not in tourney who won... U conn villanova lost to u conn twice that year
    2003 not in tourney who won syrcuse another big east team

just a though or maybe im just obsessed....lolhere is a crazy stat

THE QUSTION IS ..SHOULD YOU PLAY U CONN TONIGHT

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Speaking of mushes, anyone know who Lang is on?

123 Last