leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Speaking of mushes, anyone know who Lang is on?
    wiscy florida i think

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Lang = uconn

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

And wisc

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
    Lang = uconn
    Yessss.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Thank God... Go Gators.

Lang = uconn

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Langer

75 Dimes Huskies +6 1/2

30 Dimes Wisky + 1 1/2

Guys a mush and throwing darts, but believe his 75 dime plays have been stronger. 30 dimes, not so much.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Pivotpoint 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Pivotpoint 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Wilbekin's backup Casey Hill and Young's backup Chris Walker both didn't play in that game. Had Hill played, maybe Wilbekin wouldn't gotten injured late. UF pretty much played without a PG. If Wilbekin or Hill been in that game, no way Napier gets that tap out rebound. Also, Dorian Finney-Smith and Prather both had one of their worst games ever. Uconn shot 45% from 3 and still was down 1 point at the end at home. It took almost everything going right for Uconn to win. I'm not so sure they can do that again, especially in a huge dome environment. If they shoot the long ball well they have a good shot. I don't think they can.

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    I'll give Wilbeken going out, but not sure who you're talking about with serious injuries for Florida. A quick check of the box score for that game and their last game shows no real differences other than Hill did not play (back up guard). That would hurt their depth I guess. I'm not arguing here, just asking. It might play into my selection.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Thanks Pivot.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

And wisc
    fuk

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    UCONN SHOULD HAVE MADE AN EXIT A FEW TIMES IN THIS TOURNEY.THEY STRUGGLED ALL SEASON TO BREAK THE 50 POINT MARK ON A BUNCH OF GAMES.

I THINK UCONN IS TOTAL SHIT AND REALLY HAS KINDA LUCKED ITS WAY THROUGH THE TOURNEY.UCONN DID NOT BEAT MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN ST BEAT THEMSELVES.SEVERAL PLAYS AND MISSED FOUL SHOTS AND ALSO SomE LUCKYYYY BUCKETS BY UCONN AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW.A SHIT TEAM IN THE FINAL 4.FLORIDA HAS IT EASY.

IF SMU CAN BEAT UCONN AT UCONN BY 10 POINTS THEN FLORIDA SHOULD, COULD AND WILLLLLLL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THIS JOKE OF A TEAM I THINK HAD NOOOOOOO BUISNESS BEING IN THE FINAL 4.THE MONEYLINE AT -310 IS AN ABSOLUTE STEALLLLLLL AT THAT PRICE.I MEAN ITS WAYYYYYYY LOWER THEN IT SHOULD BE.IVE WATCHED CONN PLAY ALL YEAR AND IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY DID AGAINST M.STATE THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 10-11 POINTS...IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY PLAYED MOST OF THE SEASON THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 20+

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS IS ONE HELLLLLLL OF A MISMATCH AND I THINK VEGAS IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OFF ON THIS LINE.SO MANY BETTER TEAMS THEN UCONN WHO ARE OUT OF THE TOURNEY. LOUISVILLE, WITCHITA ST, VIRGINIA, UCLA, OREGON......ANYYYYY OF THESE TEAMS WOULD STEAM ROLL UCONN, YET THE HUSKIES SIT IN A FINAL 4 THEY DONT BELONG IN.FLORIDA WILL PROVE EVERYTHING I SAID CORRECT TONIGHT

FLORIDA 78 UCONN 62......proy uconn 59, but a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to make it appear closer

Gators -6.5 is the play of the tourney.I'm also playing it -10 at big + odds.What an easy game that speaks for itself.If anyone actually thinks conn is only 6.5 points worse then florida then you need to put the pipe down.
    Hello, from Fairfield Connecticut.

I'm going to sugar coat this, no, on second thought I am not, you sir are an asshole.
    3 years ago we heard "this Connecticut team is not built to wim the tournament"
    Wrong.

You can if this, this that, all you want, bottom line St. Joe's had us on the ropes, Uconn finds a way.
    Iowa State made a mad charge end of first half last week, Huskies took every body blow Cylcones gave us, erased that 4 point lead faster than you can say Bradley Snyder is an attention whoring piece of shit. Huskies win going away

Gators go up 14, you couniting your money jack off, you haven't been watching Husky basketball lately.
    Where's your 14 point point lead now jack ass, up your vagina, that's where.

This UConn team doesn't die.
    Now, go run to mama, beg her for a double saw buck, or go blow a tranny for a 20, go chase Fla. second half so you can be a two time loser in the same game.

Quick, name the team that beat the Gators twice in a row?
    Connecticut four months ago, and tonight.

One more thing.

THE CAPS UNLOCK KEY IS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD, TAP IT ONCE, IT'LL RETURN YOU TO LOWER CASE, JACK ASS

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

There's no such thing as "stealing" or a sure thing in gambling, you have to sweat for every dollar you win.

TheBigUnit
    TheBigUnit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    There's no such thing as "stealing" or a sure thing in gambling, you have to sweat for every dollar you win.
    Not when you hit easy ones like the Giants in mlb or the bruins earlier ya know the easy ones are the ones that keep us coming back

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigUnit View Post
    Not when you hit easy ones like the Giants in mlb or the bruins earlier ya know the easy ones are the ones that keep us coming back
    The easy ones bought the bookies their summer home in Key West

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha Bradley at his best

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Who would take Uconn on the money line now?... This could be a huge upset if this holds up.. Florida isn't done yet I think.. We see!!!!

puckhandler
    puckhandler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3756

Lol

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Gators -6.5 play of the tournament..........Bradley you need to put your pipe down.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough loss brad

stevenash

Bradley, get your bony ass in here fagggot

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9724

I call it destiny of beating villanova......its a lock u conn
    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    now before you hammer florida, i did some research...check it out
    here is a stat its ncaa basketball since the final 4 starts tonight, ready

since 2006 season, when florida won they beat villanova third round
    \two years later wheb villanova got to the sweet game they lost to kansas who won the 2008 championship kansas

2009 season villanova got to the sweet 16 who did they play north carolina who won the championship north carolina
    so every year since 2006 that villanova advanced to the sweet 16 and got beat, that team won the championship.....who beat them this year. To knock them out u conn who is still in 550 /100 to win it all

now 2013 champion was louisville villanove played and lost to them last game of that season
    2012 they were not in tourney but kentucky. Won.
    2011 they were in the torney lost in first round who won...u conn nova played u conn that year and lost
    2010 they were in duke won ..no connection
    2009 lost to north carolina ...north carolina won championship
    2008 lost to kansas in tourney kansas won tourney
    2007 lost in first round to kentucky florida won the championship , but ky lost to florida twice that year
    2006 lost to florida in tourney who won tourney florida
    2005 lost to north carolina in tourney who won right again north carolina
    2004 not in tourney who won... U conn villanova lost to u conn twice that year
    2003 not in tourney who won syrcuse another big east team

just a though or maybe im just obsessed....lolhere is a crazy stat

the qustion is ..should you play u conn tonight

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Almost punched a lotto ticket snyd....lucky to chop 1/2 of it tho

Wager Type :
    Parlay (4 team)
    Wager Status : Win Risk / To Win Amount : 4.62 / 1,101.03(USD)
    Accepted : 4/5/2014 9:24AM - PST

Won : 574.53
    Amount Paid : 579.15
    #1) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : NCAA Basketball / Game
    Selection : Connecticut
    Time : 4/5/2014 3:05:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -3 +391
    Game Notes : (TBS) NCAA Final Four @AT&T Stadium - Arlington, TX

#2) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Cancelled
    Sport / Period : NCAA Basketball / Game
    Selection : Kentucky
    Time : 4/5/2014 5:45:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -1 -110
    Game Notes : (TBS) NCAA Final Four @AT&T Stadium - Arlington, TX

#3) Wager Type : Run Line
    Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Atlanta Braves
    Time : 4/5/2014 4:05:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -2 +322
    Pitchers : J. Teheran - R - Must Pitch / S. Strasburg - R - Must Pitch
    Game Notes : (MLB)

#4) Wager Type : Run Line
    Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Minnesota Twins
    Time : 4/5/2014 10:05:01AM - (PST)
    Line : -3 +505
    Pitchers : K. Gibson - R - Must Pitch / C. Carrasco - R - Must Pitch
    Game Notes : (FS1)

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

2x on UConn -6.5

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Langer

75 Dimes Huskies +6 1/2

30 Dimes Wisky + 1 1/2

Guys a mush and throwing darts, but believe his 75 dime plays have been stronger. 30 dimes, not so much.
    great picks, so much for mush lmao

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wilbekin's backup Casey Hill and Young's backup Chris Walker both didn't play in that game. Had Hill played, maybe Wilbekin wouldn't gotten injured late. UF pretty much played without a PG. If Wilbekin or Hill been in that game, no way Napier gets that tap out rebound. Also, Dorian Finney-Smith and Prather both had one of their worst games ever. Uconn shot 45% from 3 and still was down 1 point at the end at home. It took almost everything going right for Uconn to win. I'm not so sure they can do that again, especially in a huge dome environment. If they shoot the long ball well they have a good shot. I don't think they can.
    Walker played (only 2 minutes though) and if the other guys played bad maybe it was because of the defense. Any way, it sure looks that way now lol.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Hope you didnt lose too much, UF didnt want it bad enough.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Hope you didnt lose too much, UF didnt want it bad enough.
    I don't understand how people like you say this. You think these florida kids got this far and did not want to win this game? You are out of your mind. I can tell you 100% you these kids did everything in there power to try and win this game. You don't get this far by lolly gagging through games.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    I don't understand how people like you say this. You think these florida kids got this far and did not want to win this game? You are out of your mind. I can tell you 100% you these kids did everything in there power to try and win this game. You don't get this far by lolly gagging through games.
    Really? I didnt say they didnt want to win, I said they didnt want it bad enough. I guess you didnt watch the game.

puckhandler
    puckhandler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3756

typical loser like most on the SBR forum....SBR is fade central

PaperTrail07

Bueller?

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCONN SHOULD HAVE MADE AN EXIT A FEW TIMES IN THIS TOURNEY.THEY STRUGGLED ALL SEASON TO BREAK THE 50 POINT MARK ON A BUNCH OF GAMES.

I THINK UCONN IS TOTAL SHIT AND REALLY HAS KINDA LUCKED ITS WAY THROUGH THE TOURNEY.UCONN DID NOT BEAT MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN ST BEAT THEMSELVES.SEVERAL PLAYS AND MISSED FOUL SHOTS AND ALSO SomE LUCKYYYY BUCKETS BY UCONN AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW.A SHIT TEAM IN THE FINAL 4.FLORIDA HAS IT EASY.

IF SMU CAN BEAT UCONN AT UCONN BY 10 POINTS THEN FLORIDA SHOULD, COULD AND WILLLLLLL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THIS JOKE OF A TEAM I THINK HAD NOOOOOOO BUISNESS BEING IN THE FINAL 4.THE MONEYLINE AT -310 IS AN ABSOLUTE STEALLLLLLL AT THAT PRICE.I MEAN ITS WAYYYYYYY LOWER THEN IT SHOULD BE.IVE WATCHED CONN PLAY ALL YEAR AND IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY DID AGAINST M.STATE THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 10-11 POINTS...IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY PLAYED MOST OF THE SEASON THEN FLORIDA WINS BY 20+

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS IS ONE HELLLLLLL OF A MISMATCH AND I THINK VEGAS IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OFF ON THIS LINE.SO MANY BETTER TEAMS THEN UCONN WHO ARE OUT OF THE TOURNEY. LOUISVILLE, WITCHITA ST, VIRGINIA, UCLA, OREGON......ANYYYYY OF THESE TEAMS WOULD STEAM ROLL UCONN, YET THE HUSKIES SIT IN A FINAL 4 THEY DONT BELONG IN.FLORIDA WILL PROVE EVERYTHING I SAID CORRECT TONIGHT

FLORIDA 78 UCONN 62......proy uconn 59, but a meaningless 3 at the buzzer to make it appear closer

Gators -6.5 is the play of the tourney.I'm also playing it -10 at big + odds.What an easy game that speaks for itself.If anyone actually thinks conn is only 6.5 points worse then florida then you need to put the pipe down.

This is maybe my favorite Brad post of all time. I mean can you have been anymore wrong in this game ?

But of course this broke dikk wanna be wont be around for awhile and will never show his face in this thread again. In about a month or two hell be back with another Lock Play.

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

U C O N N UCONN UCONN UCONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumbass!

Donkeys2012

BRADLEY GET THAT FUKKIN FADE POSTED FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME U MUSH FUKK.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Bradley says UConn lucked their way through tourney...

Kentucky needed 3 prayers from Harrison.

Oregon.... lmao.
    Clown. Clown. Clown.

Donkeys2012

Snyder Still digging out after this one.

Where u at Bradley post some more fades u fukkin clown.

If this guy posted picks more often many posters here who chose to fade would be rich rich men.

PaperTrail07

First 123 Last