thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

taking a look, keeping the bets smaller this time. might take Maryland 1st half

Nova32212
    Nova32212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2454

Neither Stanford nor Maryland could cover Sunday.

We have a great matchup tonight though.

1st time in NCAA basketball tournament history that 2 undefeated teams will play for a national title.

So far in this tournament both ND & UCONN have faced teams that only have good players.

Tonight will be a game where both teams have great players.

ND played a great game without Achonwa in their game against Maryland.

Kayla McBride really stepped up Sunday. She redeemed herself from last year's disappointment.

Tonight I like ND+7 over UCONN

thfootball

I watched the game on the internet and ND played a good game against maryland with a main player being out. i'm going on the numbers game and ND player beingout. Uconn did take a decent chunk out my back
    roll a couple times and put a bit back in last game. but so have other men's games taken enough out at times. I'm on UConn 11 to win 10 1st half, 55 to win 50 game. GL http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=107...espnapi_public

thfootball

Quote Originally Posted by Nova32212 View Post
    Neither Stanford nor Maryland could cover Sunday.

We have a great matchup tonight though.

1st time in NCAA basketball tournament history that 2 undefeated teams will play for a national title.

So far in this tournament both ND & UCONN have faced teams that only have good players.

Tonight will be a game where both teams have great players.

ND played a great game without Achonwa in their game against Maryland.

Kayla McBride really stepped up Sunday. She redeemed herself from last year's disappointment.

Tonight I like ND+7 over UCONN
    Good luck next year, was able to get some money back from the uconn team. might look into it more next season depending what kind of lines they come out with. I'm sure others will be interested.

Nova32212
    Nova32212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2454

Well it's all over now UCONN repeats as national champs.

ND played a good game last night. But it was obvious on defense that they had no answer inside the paint without Achonwa in the line up.

UCONN has set a new standard in women's college basketball.

They've shown the rest of the nation that being good is not good enough anymore.

Having only a few good players on you team is not going to get it.

Its time to make a change when top ranked NCAAW basketball teams are getting beat by 20 or more points

UCONN recruits great players.

The rest of the teams in NCAAW basketball have to start recruiting 5 great players to play at their schools that have WNBA potential if they're want to be able to compete.

Even though UCONN recruits great players. They can't get them all.

The other teams have to become a lot more dedicated to recruiting year round.

There are plenty of women out that have the potential to become great basketball players. They just have to go out and find them.

Interested in seeing what Tyler Summit can do as new coach at Louisiana Tech.

At one time La Tech used to have great players, and were competing for national championships every year.

We'll see what happens next season.

thfootball

Quote Originally Posted by Nova32212 View Post
    Well it's all over now UCONN repeats as national champs.

ND played a good game last night. But it was obvious on defense that they had no answer inside the paint without Achonwa in the line up.

UCONN has set a new standard in women's college basketball.

They've shown the rest of the nation that being good is not good enough anymore.

Having only a few good players on you team is not going to get it.

Its time to make a change when top ranked NCAAW basketball teams are getting beat by 20 or more points

UCONN recruits great players.

The rest of the teams in NCAAW basketball have to start recruiting 5 great players to play at their schools that have WNBA potential if they're want to be able to compete.

Even though UCONN recruits great players. They can't get them all.

The other teams have to become a lot more dedicated to recruiting year round.

There are plenty of women out that have the potential to become great basketball players. They just have to go out and find them.

Interested in seeing what Tyler Summit can do as new coach at Louisiana Tech.

At one time La Tech used to have great players, and were competing for national championships every year.

We'll see what happens next season.
    I'll be interested in what you're doing in College Football, since you made some moola on it last year.

First 12