KidCartoonz
    Celph Titled
    KidCartoonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Anyone heard of this HOODRATHOOPS guy?

whats up guys. a couple days ago i came across this guy on twitter called "hoodrathoops" he was claiming very good betting numbers..almost too good, so I had my doubts. So i followed him for a couple days, and his picks are pretty much dead on. He does not post all of his picks on his twitter, but rather on his "VIP wall" for those that pay for a subscription, but the ones he does post on his twitter hit at a solid rate. He generally waits until a couple minutes after tip off to post them there (so people can see what hes picking, but too late to take it) but there is still 99% of the game to be played, so it is not like he is putting them up after you know. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone had dealt with him before, and could validate whether he is legit or if it is a scam. Some of the people posting to his twitter are very sketchy (not many friends, no pictures, all they talk about in their twitter feeds is him), but there are several that seem real. Anyways if someone has some info let me know, and I appreciate it!

Thanks guys

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

its def a scam

boo2992
    boo2992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Take it from one of many who was scammed... hope people do their research before western unioning money and see the posts about him. He sometimes post fake plays then after the game tells you he did it on purpose to "teach a lesson." Might see my name posting in a few more places, but just trying to get the word out. No proof behind his numbers and capping ability since he deletes losing posts...

sillirichi
    sillirichi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Ive purchased packages from him.. used the ** (and was worried i was gonna get burned) but he got my access up and running. dont get me wrong.. guy can be hard to deal with but he produces winners at a high clip..

brian2cash
    brian2cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This guy posted a 300k bet tonight on spurs under 209, then in 2nd half when it wasn't looking good, he said, bet over 209 live for 400k(on twitter, not site). Actual ingame lines ranged from 214-216 at the time. Checking all the places he says he bets.

No in games will be this far off. Never 5-7 PTs.

Then the actual game ended under.

So he posts that he was trying to give bad info to 1 guy selling his twitter picks? Meanwhile, he screws over all his fake 11,400 followers.

His twitter hasn't moved from 11,400 in over a month. After flying up there in a matter of a week.

Just incase some are real, I paid someone on elance $50 to copy and paste a message to each one. The guy in India who accepted the job, already copied the followers into excel, if anyone wants the list.

Please people, spread the word and no one pay this fool. He did go on a crazy run and made people money.

But he can't handle a loss. He will chase worse then anyone you ever seen. Stay away.

He lies about games and changes them on his site mid game. He also threatens people to post on twitter.

brian2cash
    brian2cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  27.0 KB