lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Monta Ellis is the most under rated player in NBA

Kid is sick plain and simple. they need to build around him What a shooter.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

im no longer betting any games involving the warriors, these guys have costed me so much dough within the last week to 2 weeks.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Would have to agree right now.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Ya he's good

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Um.... I'm trying to think of someone else but can't really. Monte Ellis does it day in and out. Oh yea how can I forget my man Kevin Martin. Those two are the most underrated.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think hes underrated, and obviously the team knows his value paying him 11mil a year, but its hard to get known on a shitty team. Plain and simple.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Mo Williams needs to be in any discussion of most underrated player. Monta is good, but he wouldn't put up anywhere near his current numbers if he were on a half-decent team.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mo Williams made it on the All-Star team, not sure how that's underrated. Yeah it was because others got injured but still got on there. I'd add Al Jefferson to the list.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    Mo Williams made it on the All-Star team, not sure how that's underrated. Yeah it was because others got injured but still got on there. I'd add Al Jefferson to the list.
    Mo Williams basically had to beg his way onto the all-star team last year even though his numbers beat Ray Allen and he's a better player than both Jameer Nelson and Devin Harris. Mo could average 25 a night easily on a below average team. Instead, he picks and chooses his spots on Cleveland and is currently shooting near 50% from 3. Everyone fails to realize that this is a guy that can go off for 30-40 points on any given night.

I refuse to call anyone on a bottom-dwelling team underrated for the simple fact that they get their stats padded day in and day out.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I first saw Monta Ellis last week against the Pacers. Unbelievable performance, surely he'll be on the radar soon, especially if GS can pick up some steam.