MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

How do you continue to bet on an entertainment league?

I'm not saying the league is rigged, but the refs clearly call the game in the last few minutes with the agenda to try and get a dramatic ending. The team that is trailing in a close game gets the benefit of the doubt on every call. Tonight is the perfect example with the Bulls trailing in OT. The refs did everything they could to give the Bulls a chance when down 6. These plays caught my eye the last 2 minutes. Nene did not foul Hinrich at the end. He went up and played perfect defense. Hinrich initiated the contact. Beal's shooting hand was impeded from following through by Gibson, but was not called. Hinrich bull dozes into Ariza on a fast break, trips and gets the call. Augustine hugging Wall and he has to push off to get space. Offensive foul is called. Noah gets a pick and roll play goes to the basket, but was not fouled. It's ridiculous. The NBA does everything they can in a competitive game to make it come down to the last shot.
    Last edited by MoneylineExpress; 04-23-14 at 12:05 AM.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cause you can make money?

MoneylineExpress

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Cause you can make money?
    You can lose money

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

It is frustrating just watching it, let alone wagering on the outcome. NBA refs are terrible and ESPECIALLY bad in the playoffs. It seems as though the final score of every game is determined by officiating which is pathetic. Every game turns into a free throw shooting contest. Makes me want to puke.

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Everything you said is true. but the reason that the wizards got back into the game is also because of th refs if you were watching last 5 mins of 4th qt. I honestly thought once wizards got back within 3-5 points, they'd start going bulls way to give them a chance to win but went too far and then refs tried to save the bulls in OT but didn't happen. Bulls are way too challenged offensively anyway. I didnt think they had a chance of winning this series from the beginning.

daonlyplaya

Btw bad officiating isn't something new to the NBA. It's a business that has to make money and blow outs are a no-no for that

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

not that I disagree, but what league or sport at all isn't an entertainment league? they are all business and about money, is there one that isn't

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Thats how its called when the supposed favorite is losing, especially by double digits. Theyll get the benefit of the doubt, home teams also. Bulls too when behind since they already lost first game.

farmhouse1

Hahaha okay loser just completely ignore everything the wizards did and the adjustments they made. The wizards got back into both games with timely baskets and good defense. Give credit where credit is due.... Also nobody cares what you thought about a series after the series has already begun hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by daonlyplaya View Post
    Everything you said is true. but the reason that the wizards got back into the game is also because of th refs if you were watching last 5 mins of 4th qt. I honestly thought once wizards got back within 3-5 points, they'd start going bulls way to give them a chance to win but went too far and then refs tried to save the bulls in OT but didn't happen. Bulls are way too challenged offensively anyway. I didnt think they had a chance of winning this series from the beginning.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, the officiating in the NBA is far worse than all the other sports. It's hard to watch sometimes.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

reg season nba is ok to bet on
    post season nba is too hard

daonlyplaya

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Hahaha okay loser just completely ignore everything the wizards did and the adjustments they made. The wizards got back into both games with timely baskets and good defense. Give credit where credit is due.... Also nobody cares what you thought about a series after the series has already begun hahaha
    Bulls are way too challenged offensively anyway. I didnt think they had a chance of winning this series from the beginning.
    You're clearly a wizards fanboy but do read what I said before you get all emotional

MoneylineExpress

Lol. Nice foul call on that 3 pointer for Daniels. Gotta keep the drama going.

farmhouse1

Hahah wizards fan boy? Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by daonlyplaya View Post
    Bulls are way too challenged offensively anyway. I didnt think they had a chance of winning this series from the beginning.
    You're clearly a wizards fanboy but do read what I said before you get all emotional

farmhouse1

That exact shit has happened 3 times now in the playoffs. Same exact scenario haha wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Lol. Nice foul call on that 3 pointer for Daniels. Gotta keep the drama going.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Harden slips, falls, loses the ball = foul.

Harden takes the ball to the hoop on the next possession and gets hammered by three Blazers = no foul.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

You guys are ridiculous. The calls were legit...all of them, and no foul on Harden was right.
    I don't watch nba but for a few games all season, and thought refs did a nice job in 4th Q and in OT.

MoneylineExpress

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    You guys are ridiculous. The calls were legit...all of them, and no foul on Harden was right.
    I don't watch nba but for a few games all season, and thought refs did a nice job in 4th Q and in OT.
    You really think Daniels should have been shooting 3 ft?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

LOL -- what?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    reg season nba is ok to bet on
    post season nba is too hard
    I find it much easier

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    You really think Daniels should have been shooting 3 ft?
    Maybe I don't know rules for nba, but if a player makes any contact with shooter on a 3, it's 3 shots.
    Now looking back, I think Mo Williams should have gotten 3 free throws for that continuation.

MoneylineExpress

Seems like a good time to bump this thread. Ball clearly out off Jacksons hand. Phantom 3 point foul in favor of Westbrook. Where amazing happens!

MoneylineExpress

Refs completely disregarded the replay.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

that is just unreal. that is the MOST. biggest. cheater bullshit iver ever witnessed in the nba. 3 grown men decided that they wanted to give okc the ball and disregarded the rules of the game, the ethics of pro sports, and the integrity of millions of dollars. its just not right. its just not right..

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Refs are pro home crowd. That out of bounds replay call was a joke. That said Clips (Chris Paul) basically gave the game away.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Horrible replay call...but it was a foul...if you're OKC and they call it clips ball there would be equally as much outrage

MoneylineExpress

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Refs are pro home crowd. That out of bounds replay call was a joke. That said Clips (Chris Paul) basically gave the game away.
    I agree. I don't know what Chris Paul was thinking when they were up 2 and turned the ball over.

MoneylineExpress

The great Rasheed Wallace once said, "I still don't think they beat us, we beat ourselves," Wallace said. "And I think we also fell victim to that personal NBA thing where they are trying to make it a world game and get (television) ratings. They wanted to put their darling in there (the NBA Finals) and they did, and look what ended up happening. This game ain't basketball anymore, it's entertainment," Wallace said. "It's starting to get like the WWE. There ain't no real wrestling anymore either. It's all fake."

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

do you just copy and paste the same bullshit script after shady games?

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Why is wwe so much more legit than nfl nba