Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Bulls are a major play in game 3 (have been cold alert)

I thought today was the day the wiz would lay an egg but gotta commend them for the way they hung in. I'm almost positive they will lay one in game 3 though. Bulls have too much heart to get swept.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I think so too. Will tail

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Can we revisit in a couple days?

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Wiz are gone blow the Bulls out in DC.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

It's just the immediate after game 2 reaction. Now I'm more focused on the day to come. Trying to figure out the mavs spurs game.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I thought today was the day the wiz would lay an egg but gotta commend them for the way they hung in. I'm almost positive they will lay one in game 3 though. Bulls have too much heart to get swept.
    If they couldn't even up the series tonight, DO they have the heart to go out on the road and win? I make them a +2 dog in Washington, which isn't a lot to work with. I could see the line getting slanted heavily to Washington for WAS -3/-3.5 and I would still feel very hesitant to back the Bulls.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    If they couldn't even up the series tonight, DO they have the heart to go out on the road and win? I make them a +2 dog in Washington, which isn't a lot to work with. I could see the line getting slanted heavily to Washington for WAS -3/-3.5 and I would still feel very hesitant to back the Bulls.
    I may be misunderstanding but I don't see where there was an effort problem for Chicago tonight. I didn't see the first quarter and a half so maybe then but they fought very hard down the stretch their offense sometimes just dies like that. They are what they are. The 3 days between games 2 and 3 will do them wonders imo.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I'm not sure Seto.

Nene is too good for Noah to handle honestly. The Bulls lineup that can stay with the Wizards defensively isn't good enough to score in the offense.

That's a problem.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I'm not sure Seto.

Nene is too good for Noah to handle honestly. The Bulls lineup that can stay with the Wizards defensively isn't good enough to score in the offense.

That's a problem.

Nene isn't that good Paul. The Bulls are just letting him shoot that mid range shot. He's burying it but if they decide to take that away, he won't be able to do anything. They're basically just choosing to give him that shot and worrying about Wall and Beal.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Nene isn't that good Paul. The Bulls are just letting him shoot that mid range shot. He's burying it but if they decide to take that away, he won't be able to do anything. They're basically just choosing to give him that shot and worrying about Wall and Beal.
    He will just drive in if Gibson isn't on the court.

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

bulls are terrible they aint got talent

Id rather play the under , if there gonna win they have to win ugly and make wiz play ugly

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I may be misunderstanding but I don't see where there was an effort problem for Chicago tonight. I didn't see the first quarter and a half so maybe then but they fought very hard down the stretch their offense sometimes just dies like that. They are what they are. The 3 days between games 2 and 3 will do them wonders imo.
    Sure. If that was trying their hardest, isn't that even worse? Playing at their best effort and just not being able to hang with the more energetic team in both games? That's a lot harder to pick yourself up from than a lack of effort.

They needed to start strong yesterday and didn't, and because of it, they were forced to play from behind for much of the game. They just can't match the energy level for 48 minutes. If they start strong in Game 3 and manage to control tempo, they still have a decent chance in the series, but if the Wizards break out to another early lead in the 1Q and force the Bulls to play from behind, the series will be effectively over.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

yeah spots gambling works like that

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

i was a fence sitter but i pulled bulls +3 for 2 units. been on fire lately..so lucky i had accidentally grabbed hawks and the points in game 1.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you the dumbest person on this forum? By reading this comment I would have to say yes. Oh yeah of course the defensive player of the year is "just letting him shoot." Nene IS that good and you need to give credit where credit is due kid .... He won't be able to do anything? Are you fuxking serious? The guy is still playing defense & rebounding ....