No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This Chicago implosion

Is downright impressive.

One of the worst late collapses I've seen. Wow.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Even Houston would be impressed. Whats with these garbage teams CHOKING games this year??

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I had bulls+5.5 live. Not a big play but unreal I had to sweat that.

Oh and I lost bulls-5 pregame.

They just ran out of gas on offense. Wiz had a couple of big 3s off offensive rebounds. Shit happens.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wizards +350 live was cool winning without a sweat

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Coiner how come you didn't mention Thibs in the opening post?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

All the defensive players are playing when they need the points. DJ Augustin didn't even shoot in OT.

Boozer may suck but at least he is an offensive player. Mike Dunleavy also didn't play in OT. And the worst thing is Hinrich trying to be Bulls hero. Every play went through him.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Even Houston would be impressed. Whats with these garbage teams CHOKING games this year??
    How can you not score for the final 3:53 of regulation and first 3-plus minutes of OT on your home court in a must-win game?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Coiner how come you didn't mention Thibs in the opening post?
    Because the Bulls don't have two All-Star players on their roster like Houston does with Howard and Harden.

With that being said, though, some of the blame absolutely falls on him. No question.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    All the defensive players are playing when they need the points. DJ Augustin didn't even shoot in OT.

Boozer may suck but at least he is an offensive player. Mike Dunleavy also didn't play in OT. And the worst thing is Hinrich trying to be Bulls hero. Every play went through him.
    Boozer was and is a complete stiff. However, Dunleavy should have been in the game instead of Kirk.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal collapse

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty typical if you've ever watched a bulls game. Which I'm sure nobody really has. No surprise I mean they did get rid of loyal deng & d rose is injuries.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Because the Bulls don't have two All-Star players on their roster like Houston does with Howard and Harden.

With that being said, though, some of the blame absolutely falls on him. No question.
    FTR, I'm not saying McHale is a good coach. Just want to make that clear.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

The problem is them giving Noah the ball at the top of the key letting him handle and pass the ball, he made so many bad decisions, forget the few games in the regular season where he had a few assists, this is the playoffs, he's not a threat to shoot from there so he needs to be down low, Boyd wasnt getting much help on offensive boards tonight because Noah out of position.
    Points Awarded:

face gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Bulls are challenged offensively. Even with D Rose they were lacking on offense. Bulls can only win games that stay under 90.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The Bulls will get swept.

farmhouse1

Nope they been doing that all year. Yeah he did make a few bonehead passes to the other team in critical moments last night, but you wanna really know what's the bulls problem? Did you notice how in the 4th & OT the wizards were going to beal & nene and they were delivering baskets in "crunch" time. When the bulls went to dj & Kirk, they threw up bricks.... Jimmy butler played 53 minutes last night!! He only gave you 6 points and Bradley beal still got the better of him through out the game.... Forget the few games he had in the regular season???? You know he had 4 TRIPLE doubles during the season, right???? That included 10+ assists.... Just face it kid, my bulls are done and I'm not surprised at all cause I expected nothing from them this year in the playoffs....
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    The problem is them giving Noah the ball at the top of the key letting him handle and pass the ball, he made so many bad decisions, forget the few games in the regular season where he had a few assists, this is the playoffs, he's not a threat to shoot from there so he needs to be down low, Boyd wasnt getting much help on offensive boards tonight because Noah out of position.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

He had 5 turnovers thats 5 possessions they have enough ballhandlers no need for Noah to be dribbling down court and in halfcourt its not helping them.

farmhouse1

He does it on a regular bases tho.... It not something new. Well maybe to your dumbass cause you ACTUALLY thought the bulls had a chance hahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He had 5 turnovers thats 5 possessions they have enough ballhandlers no need for Noah to be dribbling down court and in halfcourt its not helping them.

farmhouse1

Bulls have a big problem with turnovers in general, but how would your dumbass know that???

HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post

I'm guessing plays went through him because he is a POINT GUARD and one of the only guys who can free up and get his own shot off. He was trying to be a hero?! C'mon man. What a dumb thing to say. Like a penetrating vet like Hinrich wants to be a "hero." No one else could get a damn shot off. Saw Jimmy Buckets force one up from long range in OT--a shot the Bulls definitely didn't need. The problem is they don't have a go-to scorer, so when they need buckets they are simply using their guards off ball screens to shoot jumpers.
    Last edited by HinrichManeuver; 04-23-14 at 01:11 PM.