Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL...OKC and Durant have the Refs in their back pocket

The officiating in the 4th quarter in this game has been horrendous...Very clear who the league wants in the finals...Love Durant and his game but this dude is protected by the devil himself..Everytime Memphis cut it to 3...the refs stepped in...The Servant has taken 200 more free throws than anybody else in the league this year....hahah...this is madness....meanwhile Lebron cannot buy a trip to the line...

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The officiating in the 4th quarter in this game has been horrendous...Very clear who the league wants in the finals...Love Durant and his game but this dude is protected by the devil himself..Everytime Memphis cut it to 3...the refs stepped in...The Servant has taken 200 more free throws than anybody else in the league this year....hahah...this is madness....meanwhile Lebron cannot buy a trip to the line...
    Name:  images-2.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  6.3 KB

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12906

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    Name:  images-2.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  6.3 KB
    You lost me pal???

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You lost me pal???
    Even though I agree on the poor officiating yesterday, I still feel like Lebron gets majority of superstar calls in this league.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12906

Even though I agree on the poor officiating yesterday, I still feel like Lebron gets majority of superstar calls in this league.
    When he doesn't he cries to ref's all the time.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lebron cries a lot...but this year...he hasn't gotten anything...even on his home floor....now they still allow him to travel...lol but Lebron is no where near Durant or Pre Injury Kobe in superstar calls...never seen a premiere star player treated the way Lebron has been treated this year when it comes to the "star" treatment....Jordan was the worst..Kobe was second...Durant might give both of them a run for their money....Harden is getting away with murder as well...