slick15
    slick15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

Big Best Of 7 Series Play.

Wizards +167..........$400/$668

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I feel like you got okay value but nothing to write home about. Chicago probably wins this series 6.5 times out of 10. Best coach in the league, good home court, tons of fighters like Noah, Heinrich, Butler. Guys like Dunleavy and Boozer who will step in and try to take charges. You need to hope that DJ Augustin sucks in at least 3 games and that your guards are killing it.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    I feel like you got okay value but nothing to write home about. Chicago probably wins this series 6.5 times out of 10. Best coach in the league, good home court, tons of fighters like Noah, Heinrich, Butler. Guys like Dunleavy and Boozer who will step in and try to take charges. You need to hope that DJ Augustin sucks in at least 3 games and that your guards are killing it.
    lol what does it mean?

slick15

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    I feel like you got okay value

That word VALUE again

The word is misused and over used in the gambling forums.

Go Wizards

slick15

Wizards lead the series 2-0