d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Not even hugging. He deliberately grabbed his arm so he couldn't tip the ball. Almost caused Taj to whack the ref in the face. Shouldn't even have been a jump ball in the first place. Bulls robbed.

sprewelllatrell
    sprewelllatrell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

Tom Thaebakldpdsfo is a Retard. His team needs SCORING to close out the game and he wont go back to Boozer. Hes got a bunch of defensife stiffs who cant do a damn thing on offense. Thanks for screwing me you giant deushbag

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow that's just an unreal late call. Fixed hardcore.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sprewelllatrell View Post
    Tom Thaebakldpdsfo is a Retard. His team needs SCORING to close out the game and he wont go back to Boozer. Hes got a bunch of defensife stiffs who cant do a damn thing on offense. Thanks for screwing me you giant deushbag
    If he played Boozer over Gibson he'd need his head examined.

Boozer had 5 points on 2-6 shooting in 22 minutes and can't play any D. Gibson has 22 points. So what the hell are you talking about? Personally don't think Boozer should take the warmups off.

sprewelllatrell

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Oh really, so down the strech when the wizards go on a 20-4 run that defense of Gibson and no offense spacing and shooting of Gibson really did the trick? Explain that to me. Boozer was in and playing great during the third when they took and built the lead.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Not over yet

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh really, so down the strech when the wizards go on a 20-4 run that defense of Gibson and no offense spacing and shooting of Gibson really did the trick? Explain that to me. Boozer was in and playing great during the third when they took and built the lead.
    You could argue that they should have brought Dunleavy in sooner for spacing and shooting, but Boozer is a complete stiff and Gibson is a beast.

sprewelllatrell

Boozer had 5 points on 2-6 shooting in 22 minutes and can't play any D. Gibson has 22 points. So what the hell are you talking about? Personally don't think Boozer should take the warmups off.
    They needed to be able to run pick and roll or some kind of offensive set with a big that can shoot. Im fine with taking boozer out on defense when theres timeouts or a foul

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

DJ's gonna hit a 3 for the win here.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't trust Kirk to hit 2.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

As I was saying...

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Hinrich missed just about every shot since the first half.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Lol at the phantom call so Hinrich can shoot FTs to tie the game, this game is up there with the most fixed playoff game I've ever seen and they couldn't even get the Bulls he win

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards 2
    Bulls 0

Real impressive win for the wizards.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Lol at the phantom call so Hinrich can shoot FTs to tie the game, this game is up there with the most fixed playoff game I've ever seen and they couldn't even get the Bulls he win
    Yes it was fixed, for the Wiz. Should have never gone to OT. I've never seen a player get mugged going up for a jump ball like that without a foul. Almost too funny to point out. That's called and Gibson shoots FT's and the Bulls win in reg.

farmhouse1

Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post

farmhouse1

You're a moron if you thought bulls would advance IMO

farmhouse1

Shit happens dude.
    Yes it was fixed, for the Wiz. Should have never gone to OT. I've never seen a player get mugged going up for a jump ball like that without a foul. Almost too funny to point out. That's called and Gibson shoots FT's and the Bulls win in reg.

farmhouse1

Did the bulls get robbed when they let a 10 point lead disappear in the 4th quarter???? No, they were outplayed and you kids wanna put everything into a blown call??? Shit happens, calls are missed all the time it's part of the game. I don't know how you kids can't give any credit to how well the wizards played down the stretch. No you morons want to focus everything into ONE blown call. Bulls weren't robbed, they were simply out played....
    Not even hugging. He deliberately grabbed his arm so he couldn't tip the ball. Almost caused Taj to whack the ref in the face. Shouldn't even have been a jump ball in the first place. Bulls robbed.

farmhouse1

Idiot.
    Wow that's just an unreal late call. Fixed hardcore.

farmhouse1

Only three teams have dropped Games 1 and 2 at home and won a series: the 1968-69 Lakers, 1993-94 Rockets and the 2004-05 Dallas Mavericks.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Did the bulls get robbed when they let a 10 point lead disappear in the 4th quarter???? No, they were outplayed and you kids wanna put everything into a blown call??? Shit happens, calls are missed all the time it's part of the game. I don't know how you kids can't give any credit to how well the wizards played down the stretch. No you morons want to focus everything into ONE blown call. Bulls weren't robbed, they were simply out played....
    I give credit, but it doesn't changed that they were robbed twice in the span of 0 seconds. Hsd either of the correct calls been made, the Bulls likely would have won in regulation. Call it whatever you want.

farmhouse1

Check mate Bulls. Whatever dude, Bradley beal came up clutch in the 4th & ariza shut down dj... Nene messed Noah up in OT bro..

farmhouse1

Let's go wizards!! Sold out tonight at the verizon center for the wizards. Gonna be a really good game tonight between both these teams.

farmhouse1

Wizards 3 bulls 1.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha wow looking like my bulls will be out in 6... interesting series tho

farmhouse1

It is a good series to bad for the bulls. Not surprising to me I've watched like all their games this year so I Saw it coming from a mile away. This bulls team reminded me of ohio st & the wizards reminded me of dayton so I figured it would end in the same manner. Nobody gave dayton a shot and everyone was picking ohio st because of their "vaunted defense." Yet their problem was they couldn't score for shit just like the bulls. And the dayton flyers were considered an "average defensive team," but they could score the basketball just like the wizards. A average team but had multiple players that could score unlike the bulls.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

It is a good series to bad for the bulls. Not surprising to me I've watched like all their games this year so I Saw it coming from a mile away.
    they just took away a huge piece from such a great series. Now it's a one sided game rather been being even thanks to the bullshit nba...
    Typical.

farmhouse1

Hey bro great VALUE on the bulls still???? I'm not sure but should I switch now or just wait???
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Typical.

farmhouse1

"Patrick Ewing theory"
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Typical.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking like the wizrds will move on

farmhouse1