farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards 1 bulls 0

Really impressed by the by the wizards defense in the first game. They matched the defensive intensity with Chicago so that was a good sign. Also I really like how when the wizards were down 13, their head coach put in Andre miller to help keep the team calm. Andre miller played big minutes and he was big time in those minutes it really help the wizards get back into the game. Good first game for the wizards they can only build on their moment from here on out. It's going to be really interesting in game 2 to see what adjustments both teams do. Also I loved nene today, the man played outta his mind and I hope he keeps it up for the whole series. Let's go wizards!!!!!!

farmhouse1

Yeah I do to, but it definitely shows how much better defensively they are then what their average numbers show
    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I tend to value a sample size of 82 games over 5, but that's just me.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This is a good thing for you farm, now you can come on over to the other side and get Bulls at +money. Still time man, still time.

farmhouse1

Mmm no thanks I like the position I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This is a good thing for you farm, now you can come on over to the other side and get Bulls at +money. Still time man, still time.

farmhouse1

So next game is very important for the wizards I feel like. Because I know the bulls are coming out guns blazing next game. So what I'm looking for from the wizard win or lose is to see how their body language is. Are they just happy they finally win a playoff game or are they hungry for some more? Will they keep playing casually & missing their free throws? If they loose, will they show their dejection through they're body language or will they be calm and realize they've lost the battle & not the war?

Wall & beal shot horribly and I give all the credit to the outstanding defense of hinrich & butler, but the savior in this game was Andre miller. Don't get me wrong, gortat, nene, ariza, wall & beal all played well. But Andre miller was in the game during the stretch they were down by DD and he really took over and his VETERAN leadership really showed. Gortat & nene were ballin and really giving their all against Booz, Noah & taj so that was a good sign. Beal & wall are going to need to snap out of this crap and start making shots. My guess is that how well the wizards established the post with their big men is key to e wizards success also if nene can keep hitting that mid range jumper. So I'm thinking the bulls need to adjust to the big guys down low and then it will open up beal & wall out on the perimeter. Ariza was big time today, he hit some big shots when wizars were in desperation mode. Wizards need to stop making bone head turnovers also & make their free throws, did I say that already? So far the main guys apfor the wizards are gortat,

The bulls really could've won this game but they couldn't buy a basket in the 4th quarter. Dj Augustine had a terrible shooting night & mike dunleavy could've shot the ball better. He came outta the 2nd half on fire but thibs took him out and that was that, their 13 point lead disappeared just like that. Jimmy buckets was solid today I really like this dudes game. He was scoring, driving and intercepting passes out there. Captain Kirk was being a pest to wall and he had a good game offensively also. Didn't really see much of Booz & dunleavy in the 4th qt and I don't know why. Thibs kept taj & dj out there too long in the 4th qt IMO. Nobody could score with the lineup he had out there in the 4th but he didn't make any subs.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

im pretty sure the bulls will win game 2 and make this a good ml play! same with the clips!

farmhouse1

Yeah bulls tend to play really well after a loss

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Beal and wall will play better. Not much upside for the Bulls offense. Also more upside for Wizards defense. TNT analysts say wiz as well.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    So next game is very important for the wizards I feel like. Because I know the bulls are coming out guns blazing next game. So what I'm looking for from the wizard win or lose is to see how their body language is. Are they just happy they finally win a playoff game or are they hungry for some more? Will they keep playing casually & missing their free throws? If they loose, will they show their dejection through they're body language or will they be calm and realize they've lost the battle & not the war? Wall & beal shot horribly and I give all the credit to the outstanding defense of hinrich & butler, but the savior in this game was Andre miller. Don't get me wrong, gortat, nene, ariza, wall & beal all played well. But Andre miller was in the game during the stretch they were down by DD and he really took over and his VETERAN leadership really showed. Gortat & nene were ballin and really giving their all against Booz, Noah & taj so that was a good sign. Beal & wall are going to need to snap out of this crap and start making shots. My guess is that how well the wizards established the post with their big men is key to e wizards success also if nene can keep hitting that mid range jumper. So I'm thinking the bulls need to adjust to the big guys down low and then it will open up beal & wall out on the perimeter. Ariza was big time today, he hit some big shots when wizars were in desperation mode. Wizards need to stop making bone head turnovers also & make their free throws, did I say that already? So far the main guys apfor the wizards are gortat, The bulls really could've won this game but they couldn't buy a basket in the 4th quarter. Dj Augustine had a terrible shooting night & mike dunleavy could've shot the ball better. He came outta the 2nd half on fire but thibs took him out and that was that, their 13 point lead disappeared just like that. Jimmy buckets was solid today I really like this dudes game. He was scoring, driving and intercepting passes out there. Captain Kirk was being a pest to wall and he had a good game offensively also. Didn't really see much of Booz & dunleavy in the 4th qt and I don't know why. Thibs kept taj & dj out there too long in the 4th qt IMO. Nobody could score with the lineup he had out there in the 4th but he didn't make any subs.
    Bulls 4th quarter line-up always has Boozer on the bench. Thibs plays his best defensive unit in the 4th. Thats why Taj, Noah, Butler, Kirk and DJ generally play the whole 4th quarter. Boozer has sat the entire 4th quarter for around 47 games this year.

farmhouse1

Well don't you think he needs to make changes to that? I mean come on dude nobody could score on the court when the wizards defense was turned up in the 4th. He needed to have mike dunleavy or boozer on the court but nope..... They were on the bench
    Bulls 4th quarter line-up always has Boozer on the bench. Thibs plays his best defensive unit in the 4th. Thats why Taj, Noah, Butler, Kirk and DJ generally play the whole 4th quarter. Boozer has sat the entire 4th quarter for around 47 games this year.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Well don't you think he needs to make changes to that? I mean come on dude nobody could score on the court when the wizards defense was turned up in the 4th. He needed to have mike dunleavy or boozer on the court but nope..... They were on the bench
    He may change it going forward, although I tend to doubt it. Its been his line-up all year long. He will make defensive adjustments next game.

farmhouse1

Yes this is why I hate thibbs sometimes, the guy can be very stubborn at times. I don't think their problem was on the defensive side at all to be honest. They got beat on the glass and bulls big guys were out played by the wizards big guys. I think thibbs needs to figure out a lineup that can produce points during crunch time....
    He may change it going forward, although I tend to doubt it. Its been his line-up all year long. He will make defensive adjustments next game.

pokerwhiz90

thibs isn't an offensive coach, so he really doesn't do much to figure out the offense... if the bulls win the next game, it might be like the chicago/brooklyn game 2 from the last series... where brooklyn got shut out!

farmhouse1

Oh so your going to base this off of what happened last year between 2 different ball clubs??
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    thibs isn't an offensive coach, so he really doesn't do much to figure out the offense... if the bulls win the next game, it might be like the chicago/brooklyn game 2 from the last series... where brooklyn got shut out!

pokerwhiz90

your funny man, all im trying to say here is teh bulls aren't really going to work on the offensive side of the game for readjustments and mostly focus on defensive readjustments. It is like this for them whenever they play a team twice and lose a game due to giving up too many points. For the bulls, they think it's unacceptable the wizards were able to score at such a high %.

farmhouse1

Game 2 babe!! Let's go wizards

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Bulls like bobcats are dead money

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Boozer looks like he's tanking. Just watches rebounds go past him, zero effort.

farmhouse1

Thanks for the tip after the series already started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Bulls like bobcats are dead money

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I wonder if Boozer will play another minute.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I wonder if Boozer will play another minute.
    He has only a handful of games left on the team anyway.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for the tip after the series already started.
    Reread my previous posts before the series started. I run NBA

farmhouse1

Yeah ok. I RUN train on yo momma!
    Reread my previous posts before the series started. I run NBA

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Refs really fixing the game for the Bulls. Wiz should still win the series tho

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Refs really fixing the game for the Bulls. Wiz should still win the series tho
    Not seeing that AT ALL.

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not seeing that AT ALL.
    Serious?

Te out of bounds off Gibson when no one was within 8 feet of him and then the bulls get the ball was classic

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

And gortat getting smacked under the basket no call. Technical on Beal, refs trying to help them out

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Another tech on a Wiz player for no reason they are desperate

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

And 1 on gortat not called. Phantom call on Wall lol not making this ish up

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Augustin is completely dominating Wall tonight.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Cmon over to the right side farm...still time.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

All Andre Miller has to do to get a call is fall down.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

That's crazy. Gibson had that ball and they called TO. He was never tied up. And then Nene grabs Taj on the jump, no call. Refs might have just given the game to the Wiz.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Taj went up for the jump ball and lost his jumping arm cuz Nene grabbed it. How could they miss that? Impossible.

catch23
    catch23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1254

That's crazy. Gibson had that ball and they called TO. He was never tied up. And then Nene grabs Taj on the jump, no call. Refs might have just given the game to the Wiz.

I guess hugging a player is now a jump ball. Probably worst call I've seen thus far with the ref standing 3 feet away.

First 1234 Last