Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Andrew Bogut

do you think bogut kills the warriors chances of upsetting the clippers?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Didnt have much chance with him....none without him.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Clippers have good length defenders as well. Barnes will bug the Fukk out of the splash bros.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Didnt have much chance with him....none without him.
    this team really competed last year in the playoffs....
    i feel like this one goes the distance but the clips pull it out...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

Thing about both of teams if one goes small the other will likely will have to go small as well so it's not as bad as you think. If GS has to play small with no Lee thats a huge problem.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Clippers were swept last year after winning first 2 games. Not something you want to bet against.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really liked the warriors chances with bogut but without him I'm not really sure anymore.

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Take it from someone who's a die hard fan and watch every second of the Warriors...we have a MUCH better chance without Bogut. Clips big feast on how slow bogut is. Now with him out, we will play small with Lee at center and Harrison and draymond at power forward. I think the warriors will probably still lose...but it will be close. Wouldn't be shocked to see the warriors win in 7.

Dougie_Fre$h

Last season, when they took 3 of 4 in the series, the Warriors played all four games without Bogut. This year with Bogut in the lineup, the Clippers' bigs feasted. They're too explosive for David Lee and Bogut, or any big man the Warriors can throw out there.
    In four games against the Warriors this year, Clippers center DeAndre Jordan pulled 20 offensive rebounds and averaged 10.3 points and 15.3 boards. The Warriors thrive when they are able to take Jordan out of the game.
    Golden State Warriors' Draymond Green (23) celebrates a three point shot against the Memphis Grizzlies in the second half of a NBA game at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, Calif., on Friday, March 28, 2014. Warriors won 100-93. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group) ( RAY CHAVEZ )

With no Bogut, the Warriors have just one center. Lee is the backup, which means they almost have no choice but to go small.
    More minutes at power forward for Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green opens up the floor for Golden State's offense. Theoretically, it pulls Blake Griffin out of they paint or, even better, prompts the Clippers to move Griffin to center and put a small guy at power forward.
    More minutes for Green is usually a good thing for the Warriors, and no Bogut means Jackson can play Green more with the top players.
    The Warriors are tougher and much more versatile when Green is on the floor, because he can defend four positions. He's one of their best defenders and rebounders and brings some of the toughness they'll miss from Bogut. And Green can knock down an open 3, which he gets a lot of when he's playing with Stephen Curry.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    Take it from someone who's a die hard fan and watch every second of the Warriors...we have a MUCH better chance without Bogut. Clips big feast on how slow bogut is. Now with him out, we will play small with Lee at center and Harrison and draymond at power forward. I think the warriors will probably still lose...but it will be close. Wouldn't be shocked to see the warriors win in 7.
    You can't win like that for an extended period. Do you really want Jermaine O'Neil and Speights instead of Bogut? Because that's what you're getting. Marc Jackson is a below average coach and he's not going to pull this magic trick off.

Plus remember, Chris Paul. He's got this huge playoff chip on his shoulders - he's never gotten to a conference finals. He's going to go balls to the wall to try and change that this season. No way - no way - he allows his team to go out in FIRST ROUND. This is clearly the best team he's ever been on - easily better than the 2007 Hornets squad that had two chances to close out the Spurs and get to the Western Semis with CP3, Stojakovic, Chandler, and West.
    Last edited by RMStanley; 04-18-14 at 10:02 AM.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I don't view it as a deal breaker. I think the Clippers win the series regardless.

Dougie_Fre$h

Have you guys watched the clippers vs warriors this year? I'm almost positive they split 2-2 (too lazy to check). The warriors matchup very well against them.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Have you guys watched the clippers vs warriors this year? I'm almost positive they split 2-2 (too lazy to check). The warriors matchup very well against them.
    Regular season means nothing. Chris Paul will hound Curry.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

don't mean anything.

Clippers roll

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

i agree - think the series goes deep and gs makes $$ ats...

Dougie_Fre$h

No one wants to listen to Dougie Fre$$$hhh

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Whoever said that the clippers were gonna wipe the floor of the warriors are just plain stupid.