44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Season Over, On to the Playoffs

Completed the season @ 230-176-4. On to the real season, NBA Playoffs. Early selections without wagers as of this moment:
    Indy to win over Atlanta.
    OKC to win over Memphis
    Toronto to win over Brooklyn
    SAS to win over Dallas.
    Miami to win over Bobcats.
    Houston to win over Portland.
    No real opinion on the other two series, I will leave that up to you, the experts. I will be posting my series plays when I get a handle on the series prices. As always I look forward to intelligent input and suggestions and hope we can all be successful. Do they take teasers in the playoffs??? LOL.
    I will have to see how the first few games play out before my prediction on the finals teams. I know most are on Miami/Spurs, OKC has not shown me much lately and the same for Indy and Miami for that matter. At the end of the day I am not sure the others have the horses to keep up, it is a long way until June.
    BOL to all, thanks for your input and support and look forward to hearing from you.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mmmm raptors over Brooklyn? Interesting mag. Raptors are a lot younger and play better defense then the nets.

I like the wizard to take out the bulls in 7 games

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Mmmm raptors over Brooklyn? Interesting mag. Raptors are a lot younger and play better defense then the nets.

I like the wizard to take out the bulls in 7 games
    That's why I left that one up to the experts, like yourself. I have no opinion on this series. BOL.