Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Can you guys believe how far the Charlotte Bobcats have come?

Was just looking at their record. The Heat only won about 10 more games than the Bobcats!

It just looks so out of place to see the Bobcats vs Heat on the schedule for the NBA playoffs... i mean just 2 years ago the Bobcats set a record for the worst winning percentage in the history of the NBA. Now they will be on national tv playing on the same court as Lebron James!

Anybody taking a shot at Bobcats to win the series?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The good news for Charlotte is they beat all the teams they were supposed to beat. They showed some toughness by not playing down most of the year. But I don't think they had a win against any top 4 teams in the west all year. As far as top half of the east they beat Indiana once and Toronto twice??

They got hart but are probably overmatched. That said, one Dwade injury and I think any team can figure out a way to beat the heat over 7 games. They are older, down shooters, and tired after 3 years playing all year. Chalmers, Allen and Battier 3pt FG% are all down. Mike Miller's is way up but they let him walk. I think the Heat arent hungry this year and an early exit sets Lebron's next free agency circus up nicely.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Al Jefferson

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

There's no "w" in Jeffereson

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Give Jordan some credit. He was smart enuf to realize how dumb he was to hire Larry Brown and got rid of this jackass before he killed the team like he did to Detroit conning Dumars into passing on studs to go for Darko lol. Brown was the worst talent evaluator that has ever been to Philly this side of Rich Kotite

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Was just looking at their record. The Heat only won about 10 more games than the Bobcats!

It just looks so out of place to see the Bobcats vs Heat on the schedule for the NBA playoffs... i mean just 2 years ago the Bobcats set a record for the worst winning percentage in the history of the NBA. Now they will be on national tv playing on the same court as Lebron James!

Anybody taking a shot at Bobcats to win the series?
    Don't read too much into this, they are still the Bobcats. They aren't going anywhere. Inexperienced and just happy to be there after all these years. Remember the Clippers??? They were the "doormat" of the league for 2 decades. It is going to take more than 1 year. BOL in your wagers, just voicing a thought.... you asked. If "The Heat Is On" they are toast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mU-YSk32I&feature=kp
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 04-17-14 at 02:45 PM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

yay congrats they made the playoffs and they are guaranteed to lose the first round. Big accomplishment. Dont get a good draft pick and lose right off. Seems pretty stupid to me

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Eastern Conference.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Eastern Conference.
    Meaning please???? I can guess, but please elaborate.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

^^^^^

8th seed in the west would be the 3rd seed in the east..... meaning 6 eastern playoff teams wouldn't sniff the playoffs in the west.

and the only smart decision jordan made was relinquishing his decision making powers to rich cho.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I did not even realize they played that well this year goes to show how much I followed the NBA this year

I say they lose 4-2

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I did not even realize they played that well this year goes to show how much I followed the NBA this year

I say they lose 4-2