44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Wed-okc-lac

Tonight OKC @ 8:00 PM, should be over by the 10:30 PM start for the LAC, what a coincidence??? So, if OKC wins, there will be no incentive for the Clippers as they won't be able to get the two spot. Should OKC LOSE, then the Clippers have their chance. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case anybody on here gambles.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Hopefully Portland opens at -4 or 5 and can tease that down before okc wins and the line jumps 2-3 points when the clippers get rested. So many good games to tease today. Like Twolves raptors bobcats mavs cavs blazers and maybe bucks. What you liking bud?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayBricker View Post
    Hopefully Portland opens at -4 or 5 and can tease that down before okc wins and the line jumps 2-3 points when the clippers get rested. So many good games to tease today. Like Twolves raptors bobcats mavs cavs blazers and maybe bucks. What you liking bud?
    Good Morning, it is 7:30 AM EST, way too early for me to start thinking. LOL. Besides, no real lines are out yet, well for me anyway. The last week they have been coming out later. I have some leans. We'll see it's along day. I have one I save for my friends. I can PM you later if you want.

ParlayBricker

Yea I haven't seen any lines yet either just goin off what I think they will open at. Haven't slept yet been up all night trying to figure out why I can't cap a baseball game to save my life. I'll be checking in all day. Let's try and keep the money train rollin.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea I haven't seen any lines yet either just goin off what I think they will open at. Haven't slept yet been up all night trying to figure out why I can't cap a baseball game to save my life. I'll be checking in all day. Let's try and keep the money train rollin.
    I here you there about BB, it's just too early. Plus, trying to balance two sports is tough, unless you are full time. The weather needs to warm up and the hitters to need to catch up. By next month we will hopefully have a better handle on it. Right now it's all about pitching and even that is tough when the take pitchers out in the 5-6-7 inning and you are left with bullpens.

ParlayBricker

Yeah seems to be bullpens that have been burning me. Never tried out f5 lines but might have to look into it. Played competitive ball my entire life and know the game in and out which makes it all the more frustrating.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah seems to be bullpens that have been burning me. Never tried out f5 lines but might have to look into it. Played competitive ball my entire life and know the game in and out which makes it all the more frustrating.
    It didn't help Pete Rose either. LOL. Just kidding.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Thunder should bury the Pistons though, any word on Westbrooks status?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

"Knowing" too much can often be detrimental

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Thunder should bury the Pistons though, any word on Westbrooks status?
    Covers.com claims eveybody on deck tonight. They need the win and a little mo goign into the playoffs, especially comomg off two straight losses. I would go with OKC.