farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls vs bobcats

Woah interesting game here.

wchen27
    wchen27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

i'd be interested in playing the under for that game. two good defensive teams

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I like Bobcats to win

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Like the cats as well

HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Bulls win. Thibs is going to press his players to build up that ass-kicking momentum.

farmhouse1

I like bobcats too not going to lie. The last 2 games have all been won by the bulls BUT by single digits only and they open bulls -1 even +1 at some places??? I think his is the game bobcats take cause they're great at home.

farmhouse1

This just sounds stupid. Also nice name there HINRICH. Let me guess your a bulls fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by HinrichManeuver View Post
    Bulls win. Thibs is going to press his players to build up that ass-kicking momentum.

farmhouse1

This will be a real good game between 2 teams with very similar styles. I just think Kemba walker & al Jefferson will be too much.

farmhouse1

Last 3 games bulls won by 5,6,2. Bulls are getting hammered by the majority I feel like because they're the larger market team and more popular then the bobcats. But if you look at both teams stats here very similar but ofcourse bulls are better at limiting ppg. But I really like the combo of walker & Jefferson a lot. Only thing is I'm worried if Noah will be able to neutralize Jefferson beig that he's more athletic and younger then Jefferson. But you guys wanna know what's the best part about this matchup? When bobcats are favored by 1-2.5 points they're 6-0 ats this year! Bulls as underdogs of 1-2.5 points are 3-6 ats this year. So I'm thinking that bobcats are going to shock the world tonigt and beat the ever so popular bulls tonight on their home court

farmhouse1

Wondering if the bulls will be resting players. I don't get with the way the bulls have dominated this series against the bobcats, how are the bulls underdogs???

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

If the Bobcats win and Washigton loses on the road then the Bobcats avoid Miami in the first round. I think Washington and Charlotte are the only two teams you can really bet on tonight and expect maximum effort.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    If the Bobcats win and Washigton loses on the road then the Bobcats avoid Miami in the first round. I think Washington and Charlotte are the only two teams you can really bet on tonight and expect maximum effort.
    Exactly

farmhouse1

I agree both these teams will be trying tonight. Boston has lots of injuries I can't see wizards losing to them tonight. The toughest game to cap has to be bobcats vs bulls. Such a tough matchup in my eyes. Bulls have dominated the series but last couple games have been won only by single digits by the bulls also Kamba walker missed one of the games. The thing that sucks is kemba coming of an injury and seems to be outta rhythm. The line is moving towards bobcats so I'm wondering if bulls will be resting players or what's going on with this line it makes no sense to me

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Im not betting against the bulls. I can see Thibs playing everyone. Its one more game. This game is going to be down to the wire. Pass

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    I agree both these teams will be trying tonight. Boston has lots of injuries I can't see wizards losing to them tonight. The toughest game to cap has to be bobcats vs bulls. Such a tough matchup in my eyes. Bulls have dominated the series but last couple games have been won only by single digits by the bulls also Kamba walker missed one of the games. The thing that sucks is kemba coming of an injury and seems to be outta rhythm. The line is moving towards bobcats so I'm wondering if bulls will be resting players or what's going on with this line it makes no sense to me
    Simple, its because of the whats at stake, Charlotte is in a much more desperate situation than the Bulls.

farmhouse1

Yeah and if kemba isn't 100% Idk

jtoler

I can see Toronto losing.

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Line points towards Bobcats IMO. If the books thought the Bulls would win, they would be -3 or -4. They're begging you to take the Bulls at +2. We had the same line on OKC/Pacers game last wknd with the better team (at that time) as the dog and you see what happened.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by blstrick5 View Post
    Line points towards Bobcats IMO. If the books thought the Bulls would win, they would be -3 or -4. They're begging you to take the Bulls at +2. We had the same line on OKC/Pacers game last wknd with the better team (at that time) as the dog and you see what happened.
    Quit with the silly line talking and if books thought such and such talk bro, its all nonsense.

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

So you don't think the books find a game where they think the dog will win and purposely lower the line to entice people to load up on the favorite? I see it all the time. When the line looks to easy, it usually is.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

Is Derrick playing?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by blstrick5 View Post
    So you don't think the books find a game where they think the dog will win and purposely lower the line to entice people to load up on the favorite? I see it all the time. When the line looks to easy, it usually is.
    No. Its all about money. Why run a book if youre gonna gamble like that. Can you name one game where you think the line was purposely lowered, I guarantee you I can give you an explanation for every single game.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Bobcats took the night off. Bulls roll to an easy double digit win.

farmhouse1

Please wait till ex game is over you Moran QUOTE=NardVa;21655691]Bobcats took the night off. Bulls roll to an easy double digit win.[/QUOTE]

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

Lol idk how ppl can say anything 30 mins into a game

jtoler

Brooklyn just might get their wish, tanking little punks.

farmhouse1

Bulls are pathetic, idk why ppl think they'll make noise in the playoffs without Derrick rose. They'll do what they always do, win a shocker then get killed and exit the playoffs.

farmhouse1

Bobcats are now 7-0 ats as home favorites of 1-2.5 points