legendbeats
    on the way to the bank
    legendbeats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Nuggets vs Clippers

How does everybody feel about this match up? Does anybody else think the Clips will win this one? I think teams are starting to slow down because play offs are right around the corner, but what are your thoughts on Nugs vs Clips tonight?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Yes. It will break their franchise record for regular season wins.

And with Okc losing 2 in a row, 2nd spot is still up for grabs. If Okc somehow loses to Pistons and Clips win their remaining games, they will finish 2nd.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

If the Clips finish 2nd and Memphis wins tomorrow and finishes 7th, that would be a major problem for the Clips. The Grizz own them. That being said, the Clips are still working a few players into the line up. They might limit CP3 and Griffin's minutes tomorrow but their bench with Crawford is pretty good. I think they will win, but I am not sure if they will cover. I might play 1H Clips.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope clippers lay double digits cause I'll take nuggets getting +10 any day

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

1) Clips revenge spot. They have yet to lose 3 games to any team this season. Nuggets snapped their 11 games winning streak last month.
    2) Record franchise wins in a regular season.
    3) Put pressure on Okc. They will not to be able rest Durant and Westbrook as they will need a win against Pistons.
    4) If Clips somehow is the Western conference champions, they still need 1 win to guarantee Finals home court advantage against the Eastern conference champions.

So there is everything to play for.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    I hope clippers lay double digits cause I'll take nuggets getting +10 any day
    Ditto

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Yes. It will break their franchise record for regular season wins.

And with Okc losing 2 in a row, 2nd spot is still up for grabs. If Okc somehow loses to Pistons and Clips win their remaining games, they will finish 2nd.
    They can still get the record with one more win, and that OKC thing, doubt it. BOL.