amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Can the Warriors beat the Clippers in the 1st round?

I've spoken to a lot of people about this, and everyone I know thinks the Clipps are a lock to beat GSW. I firmly believe that GSW has a good chance to upset the clipper and very curious to see what the opening line would be.

SupersonicBR
    SupersonicBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

No way, especially if Bogut is indeed out of the series.

legendbeats
    on the way to the bank
    legendbeats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I don't see it happening, Clips have all the tools needed to beat the Warriors. Maybe not 'blow them out of the water' because the Warriors aren't a bad team... but they should be able to knock em off.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Think about how many viewers and money this series is gonna bring in. 2 explosive and exciting offensives, from the alley-oops, dunks, 3 pointer...wouldnt' surprised me if the refs helped push this series to 6 or 7 game.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

The warriors are capable of anything. I watched every game this year.

When this team is hot they can beat any team in the NBA. That being said, they also die by the 3 ball. It will depend on what warriors team comes to play.

The defense will suffer with the absence of Bogut. He offensively is a burden (polar opposite of DLee, which is why they both get a pass for being so one sided).

Ultimately, as a big warriors fan I wouldn't touch series bet.

Why? The Clippers have a much much superior bench and without Bogut the combo of Clipper bigs will destroy the undersized DLee, Speights, Draymond Green.

J Oneil is gonna have to play the series of his career for them to have a chance or Ezeli needs to finally get his ass back in a uniform as he has been day to day for months

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Now give me some betpoints

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I can see it happening, GSW outscoring them, Clips can go on scoring droughts. The thing is though, Bogut can stay out of foul trouble and GSW cant defend, still I think its possible by them getting and staying hot like they beat Denver.

burmaldo
    burmaldo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3642

Cant really see it.. will be an entertaining series but barring injuries Clippers are built for the post season with cp3 at the reigns

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

no bogut means LAC in 5, did you not see Mozgov kill them...

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think this idiot understood. What does "the referees pushing the series to 7 games" have to do with who wins the series??if Bogut doesn't play then they don't have a chance. Only of Bogut plays they have a good chance
    Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Think about how many viewers and money this series is gonna bring in. 2 explosive and exciting offensives, from the alley-oops, dunks, 3 pointer...wouldnt' surprised me if the refs helped push this series to 6 or 7 game.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by burmaldo View Post
    Cant really see it.. will be an entertaining series but barring injuries Clippers are built for the post season with cp3 at the reigns
    CP3 has zero post-season cred right now. Freaking DWill is a more accomplished post-season leader. The only hope is that Griffin has matured enough to be a leader, but it is tough to be a leader in crunch time as a post player.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

It's possible they match up well. It depends on injuries for both teams tho.