BigWangDangALang
    BigWangDangALang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2028

CP System

Hey guys! We are back with a new and improved system. We will produce fairly good results and should gain recognition as the NBA season comes to a close.

We run the system through 2 filters which results into a play. Most likely there will be 1-3 plays a day if the card is of a size we like. As always, I will be posting the plays and PhillyD will post the results and recap. BOL!

All plays will be to win a unit unless specified.
    Last edited by BigWangDangALang; 01-21-14 at 12:12 PM.

phillyd
    CP System
    phillyd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep an eye out for us guys, gonna turn some heads with this new system! BOL!

BigWangDangALang

1/21 -

Minnesota Timberwolves ML -145
    The T-Wolves are a very streaky team and have been playing especially up and down as of late. They just took care of the Jazz at home by 26. Do not expect the same thing to happen but I expect them to get a relatively easy victory here. Taking the ML just for security purpose.

Portland Trailblazers +6 -110
    This is an interesting one. Lined open up at +3.5 and it got all the way here. This is not because OKC is a slouch without Westbrook. They have played very well without him and they still play very well at home. This is something I will take every time. This is the last leg of a 4 game road trip that went to San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston. Dropping the game last night to Houston is gonna make them want to finish strong. Portland might not win but they should remain in the game to the end.

New Orleans Pelicans ML -102
    I believe the Pelicans are getting undervalued here because of all the losses with the injured team. They have won 1 of their last 9 games but have played some strong opponents including 4 games in their division. They have played competitively in a lot of these. I believe people are overreacting over the injury and I believe this team can beat the kings tonight.

Brooklyn Nets ML -450 (Risking 1U to win .22U)
    This is an obvious play. I do not think there is a single reason the Nets should drop this game. They have been playing very well against good competition and I believe this should continue especially against a lowly team like the Celtics which have been atrocious as of late.

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting way to look at the Portland game.

Best of luck the rest of the way, I'll be watching

phillyd
    CP System

1/21 Results
    Minnesota Timberwolves ML -145
    Portland Trailblazers +6 -110
    New Orleans Pelicans ML -102

Brooklyn Nets ML -450 (Risking 1U to win .22U)

Today: 2-2 (50%) -.9 U

This Week: 2-2 (50%) -.9 U
    Overall: 2-2 (50%) -.9 U

Recap: If it weren't for a Portland collapse in the final 2 minutes, we'd be sitting here at 3-1. Big card tomorrow so expect some plays!

BigWangDangALang

1/22 -

6.5 Point Teaser - Mavericks/Raptors over 195.5, Mavericks +8, Pacers+.5 +100

Whenever the Mavericks play the totals of both team generally get in the 100s especially as of late. Samuel Dalembert is questionable and although he does not show much effect on the stat sheet, the Mavs are much better team on defense with him in the game since they have no real shot blocker/rim protector without him there. They are also better on offense as Wright and Blair add a much better offensive game to the equation. The Mavericks generally beat the teams they should but the weak defense troubles them when they start to play the better teams in the league. Last time the played Toronto they were up big and then Toronto snuck back in and stole the game by a point. Regardless if they win or lose, they should remain in this game unless Dallas shooters go cold against a team that does not defend the 3 point line very well. The Raptors are starting to come back down to earth which was expected with such a young team, however they still have a bright future ahead if they keep their development going and defenitely have the talent to beat the Mavs. Pacers are added in to make the odds better and I just can not see this Pacers team losing on national TV without the Suns' best player. The Pacers look like a team on a mission this year.

Charlotte Bobcats +6 -108
    Charlotte has been playing exceptionally well at home. Especially since the beginning of December. It seems they play to the level of their competition at home so they should be up for this one. They are a team to grind it out and I think this is a perfect spot for them to play the Clippers close without Paul. They have been playing well without him but I think good defensive teams are able to stop this offense without their Dynamic PG.

Detroit ML -185
    The Buck just aren't a good team. They have been playing atrociously. They hardly even compete in most games. Brandon Jennings hasn't played well in the past few but I expect that to change when he visits his old team.

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

That's one hell of a system! Laying juice left and right.

phillyd
    CP System

1/22
    6.5 Point Teaser - Mavericks/Raptors over 195.5, Mavericks +8, Pacers+.5 +100
    Charlotte Bobcats +6 -108

Detroit ML -185

Today - 1-2 (33%) -1.85 U

This Week
    - 3-4 (43%) -2.75 U
    Overall - 3-4 (43%) -2.75 U

Recap - Well, Detroit blew it bad...up for most of the game then blew it in the 4th with costly turnovers. Thought about Charlotte ML but didn't quite have the balls to pull the trigger. Mavs didn't play Dirk, was a DNP for rest and made the play early so it was unfortunate. However, Dallas still could've covered and was on pace for the over but flopped in the second half. Rough start but we'll get it going guys, that's a promise.

BigWangDangALang

1/23 -

Lakers 1Q +4 -120
    Lakers have been playing well for the past few games. They have had 2 days off. They love playing the Heat, especially on national TV. They generally come out strong while the Heat tend to coast through games. As well as this is the Heats 3rd game in 4 days. The Lakers starting lineup is really blossoming in the month of January. Gasol and Marshall have been playing exceptionally well. I expect the Lakers to come out strong and win this first quarter.

phillyd
    CP System

1/23 Results
    Lakers 1Q +4 -120

Today: 1-0 (100%) +1U

This Week: 4-4 (50%) -1.75U
    Overall: 4-4 (50%) -1.75U

Recap: Only two games on the card today so there wasn't much to work with. We leaned towards Lakers +12 but didn't quite pull the trigger. Big card tomorrow so be expecting some plays.

BigWangDangALang

1/24 -

Clippers -3 +107 (Risking 1U to win 1.07U)
    Chicago has been playing well but they haven't been playing very good competition. Bulls match up well with the Clippers bigs but the wings of the Clippers should play well enough to get a win by 5-10 points. I like giving a point to put this bet in plus odds.

Dallas +.5 1Q -115
    Dallas is one of the better 1st quarter teams in the league while Brooklyn is an average one. Brooklyn has been playing well as of late but I expect Dallas to win the 1st quarter with the rest of the game going either way. Dirk has fresh legs coming into this one so should see a good 1Q from him as well as Monta Ellis plays a much better game when Dirk is on the floor.

Lakers ML +110 (Risking 1U to win 1.1U)
    I am just thinking the Lakers are the better team here. They are off a back to back but the travel distance is negligible. The only thing that worries me is Gasol got into the 37 minute range but I see him as being good to go. Orlando is one of the worst 3 point shooting defenses in the league and I see the Lakers exploiting this because as we all know, they jack up a lot of 3s. However, they don't shoot that bad of a percentage so that will be especially good for this game.

There may be a play in the Warriors/Timberwolves game. Waiting to see line movement.

TheChumba
    TheChumba's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Dallas. On the other side with Orlando. No play in Chi/Clip game.

phillyd
    CP System

1/24 Results
    Clippers -3 +107 (Risking 1U to win 1.07U)
    Dallas +.5 1Q -115
    Lakers ML +110 (Risking 1U to win 1.1U)

Today: 2-1 (67%) +1.07U

This Week: 6-5 (55%) -0.68U
    Overall: 6-5 (55%) -0.68U

Recap: Another winning day in the books. Lakers would've won the game if it weren't for the huge 3rd Q by Orlando. A lot of games we like on the card today so be on the lookout for some plays later on in the day.

BigWangDangALang

1/25 -

LA Clippers ML +102
    Raptors have been hot but the Clippers have been hotter. The Raptors are a good team but I like going with the better teams when I am getting these kind of odds.

Indiana Pacers ML -125
    This line as well has too much value I believe. This Pacers team is dominant and I see them having no trouble putting away Denver tonight.

OKC ML -260 (Risking 1U to win .38U)
    I feel really good about placing any kind of juice with OKC the way KD has been playing. Escpecially against a team like the 76ers so I do not mind paying this type of juice.

Atlanta Hawks ML -135
    Hawks are a depleted team with their top two offensive players out but these odds when playing the Bucks are too good to pass up. A lot of people are on the Bucks judging by line movement but I just have to fade the Bucks when giving these type of odds. I think Atlanta should have just enough firepower left to beat win this game.

Charlotte Bobcats ML +108
    I like Charlotte to be able to win at home. Just really love the way they play at home. Both teams are capable defensively so it should be a grind it out game with the under probably hitting and the home closing the game out stronger. Both teams playing off back to back and huge losses but Charlotte starters played less minutes as well as Charlotte having the slightly younger team.

phillyd
    CP System

1/25 Results
    LA Clippers ML +102
    Indiana Pacers ML -125
    OKC ML -260 (Risking 1U to win .38U)
    Atlanta Hawks ML -135
    Charlotte Bobcats ML +108

Today: 3-2 (60%) +.15U

This Week: 9-7 (56%) -0.53U
    Overall: 9-7 (56%) -0.53U

Recap: Slowly getting back up to positive units after 3 straight winning days. We feel like 3 of the plays we've lost have been very unlucky which would put us at 12-4 overall but hey, that's gambling. We're putting out very solid picks each day and there's no picks that are forced so we will start breaking bread soon. Big card tomorrow, be expecting plays a bit early since there's a noon game!

BigWangDangALang

1/26 -

Denver -4 -103
    I like Denver here. They are a better defensive team than given credit for. Without Gay, I do not see the offense moving as well. Love him or hate him, Gay has made a huge difference on the offensive side of the ball ever since he became a King. Cousins is also questionable for the game. For the Kings to win, Cousins needs a monster game on the glass and on a gimpy ankle, I do not see that happening.

Denver/Sacramento u216 -109
    Like stated above, Denver is a better defensive team than given credit for and the Kings offense is worse without Gay and their defense is better. I think this game goes under fairly easy.

Phoenix ML +117 (Risking 1U to win 1.17U)
    I understand why Cleveland is favored here. They are a better team at home and Phoenix has had it's road struggles. Whenever I can get a better team at plus odds, I like my chances. They are the better overall team though they might have trouble keeping the Cavs from offensive rebounding. It should be a good game but I think the Suns better offense and defense will eventually prevail.

phillyd
    CP System

1/26 Results
    Denver -4 -103
    Denver/Sacramento u216 -109
    Phoenix ML +117 (Risking 1U to win 1.17U)

Today: 2-1 (67%) +1.08U
    This Week: 11-8 (58%) +0.55U

Overall: 11-8 (58%) +0.55U

Recap: 4 straight winning days gets us to positive units! It only goes up from here and we may have a little surprise for you guys for the plays from now on. Just a little side system we've been working on...stay tuned.
    Last edited by phillyd; 01-27-14 at 09:35 AM.

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigWangDangALang

1/27 -

Toronto ML +150 (Risking .5U to win .75U)/Toronto +4 -118(.59U to win .5U)
    This is a very good spot to jump off the Nets streak of good play. They are really coming together and meshing well but at the end of the day, this team is old. They are 2-6 in back to backs. Toronto dismantled them earlier this month in Toronto off a back to back night. (Nets only loss in 11 games.) Toronto is the younger, fresher team. Toronto should come out stronger as well as finish stronger.

Phoenix ML -210 (Risking 1U to win .48U)
    Phoenix is playing well on both sides of the ball. They are still competing without Bledsoe. The 76ers really do not do anything well except for cause TOs but they turn that right around by giving up plenty of TOs. Suns also take care of the ball while creating turnovers themselves and they attack the offensive glass while the 76ers do not rebound that well. Suns should take this game fairly easy.

Parlay - OKC ML/Clippers ML (Risking 1U to win .4U)
    Two of the hottest teams in the league right now against a poor bucks team and a hawks team without its two main scorers. Should be easy wins for both teams.

This is the surprise for you guys. I will not have write ups on these games because I have no input on which team I play. It is a formula used and I do not stray from it. Each play is to win a unit, all of them are 1Q plays.

1Q -

Phoenix -1.5 -105
    OKC -3 -115
    LA Clippers -3 -105
    Minnesota -1 -105

BigWangDangALang

Forgot one

Minnesota -3.5 -105
    I am looking at blow out potential for this game. The Bulls are a team that forces you to shoot a low percentage from the floor. It is a matchup problem because Minnesota already does this. They win games off of out rebounding on both ends, getting to the FT line, not letting other teams get to the FT line, taking care of the ball and creating TOs. The Bulls do not take care of the ball very well and is mediocre on the defensive glass. Minnesota should blow out the bulls just by having more opportunities to score.

phillyd
    CP System

3-1 on our first quarter plays tonight!

phillyd
    CP System

1/27 Results
    Toronto ML +150 (Risking .5U to win .75U)
    Toronto +4 -118(.59U to win .5U)

Phoenix ML -210 (Risking 1U to win .48U)
    Parlay - OKC ML/Clippers ML (Risking 1U to win .4U)
    Minnesota -3.5 -105

1Q -
    Phoenix -1.5 -105
    OKC -3 -115
    LA Clippers -3 -105
    Minnesota -1 -105

Today: 8-1 (89%) +4.98U
    This Week: 8-1 (89%) +4.98U

1Q Overall: 3-1 (75%) +1.85U
    Combined Overall: 19-9 (68%) +5.53U

Recap: Amazing night for us to say the least. Should be able to continue with this streak so if you aren't on the train now, better hop aboard.

BigWangDangALang

Boom playas. Had a bad start with unlucky breaks but the train is starting to roll.

BigWangDangALang

1/18 -

1Q-
    Cleveland -.5 -110
    Boston +1.5 -105
    Detroit -2 -110
    Houston -.5 -110
    Memphis +1.5 -105
    Washington +2 -105
    LA Lakers +3 -110

BigWangDangALang

Orlando +7 -105
    Both teams are not playing well. Orlando is 3-19 away but Detroit is only 5-17 at home. Detroit is good at creating turnovers, offensive rebounding, and making 2 point shots. Orlando Magic is decent against the 2 point shots and struggles versus the 3 which Detroit is atrocious at. They also defensive rebound well to keep Detroit off the offensive glass. However, Orlando can struggle with TOs but as long as they keep these to a minimum I see them covering and maybe stealing this game.

Boston +6 -105
    This game seems like it will be close all the way through. Both teams are injured. Boston is the better defensive team especially against the 3 and the Knicks love the 3 ball. Game is 50/50 in my eyes.

BigWangDangALang

Memphis +5 -105

phillyd
    CP System

1/28 Results
    Orlando +7 -105
    Boston +6 -105
    Memphis +5 -105

1Q -
    Cleveland -.5 -110
    Boston +1.5 -105
    Detroit -2 -110
    Houston -.5 -110
    Memphis +1.5 -105
    Washington +2 -105
    LA Lakers +3 -110

Today:
    4-5-1 (44%) -1.35U
    This Week: 12-6-1 (67%) +3.63U

1Q Overall: 6-4-1 (60%) +1.6U
    Combined Overall: 23-14-1 (62%) +4.18U

Recap: First losing day in 5 days. Orlando and Boston simply did not show up to play today. Both teams haven't lost to their opponent in their season series until tonight. I wasn't a fan of this card from the beginning but we were able to minimize our damage. Big card tomorrow that seems favorable so be on the lookout for some plays. Btw, if you're tailing us or anything of the sort we'd like your feedback!

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Good luck, keep it up

BigWangDangALang

1/29 -

Memphis ML -190 (Risking 1.9U to win 1U)

Memphis is hot right now. Great defensively with an all around team. Gasol being out the beginning of the season hurt them but their climbing their way back into it. I do not see this team missing the playoffs. They have something to play for every night since they are trying to claw their way back up the standings.

Parlay - Phoenix ML/Clippers ML/San Antonio ML +103(Risking 1U to win 1.03U)
    Spurs coming off two losses to two superior teams should be money at home here against a lesser opponent. Phoenix should easily beat the bucks. Phoenix playing well right now, Bucks are terrible. Clippers at home should take care of wizards easily. I imagine this game will not be too bad but Wizards thrive on good 3 point shooting and Clippers behind Doc take this away very nicely and beat em by at least 5.

1Q plays will be up around 6 (EST).

BigWangDangALang

1Q -

Toronto -3.5 -120
    Miami -1 -110
    Boston -1 -110
    New Orleans +2.5 -105
    Phoenix -2.5 -110
    Dallas -1 -110
    Denver -2.5 -120
    San Antonio -2.5 -115
    Sacramento +1.5 -115
    Washington +2.5 -105

katesoft2k
    katesoft2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL

BigWangDangALang

Orlando Magic +10 -102

BigWangDangALang

Boom playas. 3-0 start

phillyd
    CP System

1/29 Result
    Memphis ML -190 (Risking 1.9U to win 1U)
    Parlay - Phoenix ML/Clippers ML/San Antonio ML +103(Risking 1U to win 1.03U)
    Orlando Magic +10 -102

1Q -
    Toronto -3.5 -120
    Miami -1 -110
    Boston -1 -110
    New Orleans +2.5 -105
    Phoenix -2.5 -110
    Dallas -1 -110
    Denver -2.5 -120
    San Antonio -2.5 -115
    Sacramento +1.5 -115
    Washington +2.5 -105

Today: 7-6 (54%) +0.48U
    This Week: 17-12-1 (59%) +4.11U

1Q Overall: 12-8-1 (60%) +3.1U
    Combined Overall: 30-20-1 (60%) +4.66U

Recap: Back to our winning ways fellas. Not as big of a day as we wanted but we'll take it. Made a few mistakes by playing San Antonio. Knew Leonard was out but did not know about Green and Splitter. We'll be more careful with our next picks for sure. More money tomorrow

BigWangDangALang

1Q -

Phoenix +4 -110
    New York -1.5 -110
    Clippers +1.5 -105

1234 ... Last