2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    green will not be a factor in game 7, hes not that good and he will prove it again in game 7
    It is fuckin hilarious these clowns think some d league scrub gonna beat the heat. They said dude wouldn't be a factor gm 6 and what a shocker he wasn't. Heat will bring the d and will crush these moron haters hearts. Gonna be great!

2daBank

Best part is this mouth breather Trevor will tuck tail and won't be seen till next yr when he losing his money fading the best player on planet. Good thing this kid prob only 20 or mj would have put him in bankruptcy court. Lmfao. Keep fading the best player in nba dipshit. Little history lesson to try and save u. Road teams 2-17 in conf and nba finals gm7. The mighty spurs are 2-8 in elimination gms on the road. Heat just better. Some food for thought even tho I know u just a retarded hater so facts mean nothing to u..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Way to go out on a limb OP and say a team with a ML of -260 will win.

2daBank

-245 speedy. And if u listen to all the mouth breathers around here u would think spurs were the fav, ppl luv to hate the king, lol.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    -245 speedy. And if u listen to all the mouth breathers around here u would think spurs were the fav, ppl luv to hate the king, lol.
    I got nothing against LeBron. He is hands down the best player in the NBA. And I'm not one of those guys who goes all in on a -245 ML. Taking the points seems like the right play here but I'm not quite sure.

This game probably comes down to Wade. If he plays like shit like he has for most this series, I don't see Miami running away here.

2daBank

Yea I'm not all in on ml. I paid 7.3 to win 3. -5.5 for 2u and 1u on 1st half over heat ml parlay. I think it be when wade on bench that heat really take it to them. Like when Mia spreads the floor w shooters fir bron giving him much more space, like they did the 4th qrtr.. Far as im concerned wade can hurt himself early if he not able to attack..think heat bring the d and handle business but I been wrong b4 and was lucky last gm cause I pounded heat at half so would have hurt if they lost. Pretty much risking those winning on this 1. If they lose they lose but I doubt it. Think it be close for a while but heat pull away late. I seriously debated waiting and playing live but just didnt wanna get in spot where heat came out strong. Prob not terrible idea taking spurs hoping they start strong then hammering heat live just not sure how this one starts?

Speedy88

Yea I'm not all in on ml. I paid 7.3 to win 3. -5.5 for 2u and 1u on 1st half over heat ml parlay. I think it be when wade on bench that heat really take it to them. Like when Mia spreads the floor w shooters fir bron giving him much more space, like they did the 4th qrtr.. Far as im concerned wade can hurt himself early if he not able to attack..think heat bring the d and handle business but I been wrong b4 and was lucky last gm cause I pounded heat at half so would have hurt if they lost. Pretty much risking those winning on this 1. If they lose they lose but I doubt it. Think it be close for a while but heat pull away late. I seriously debated waiting and playing live but just didnt wanna get in spot where heat came out strong. Prob not terrible idea taking spurs hoping they start strong then hammering heat live just not sure how this one starts?
    Agreed with most of your points. If Wade isn't playing "well," Miami is better off w/o him. The Heat's best basketball has come with him on the bench in this series (game 2 run, game 6 in 4q). Personally, I think the Heat are at their best when it is LeBron running the offense with Wade on the bench and Bron surrounded by shooters (Miller/Allen/Chalmers). Which is funny because that is basically what LeBron had in Cleveland.

2daBank

Cept the guys in cle wernt exactly world glass shooters.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Same boat as you Banker but I got ml at -250 and -5.5. GL AyeJ , Banker and all Heatle backers this is not about being a Bron nuthugger or hater its about making $$$!

Speedy88

Cept the guys in cle wernt exactly world glass shooters.
    What? You didnt like Sasha Pavlovic?

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Same boat as you Banker but I got ml at -250 and -5.5. GL AyeJ , Banker and all Heatle backers this is not about being a Bron nuthugger or hater its about making $$$!
    Very true! Good luck to u too bro and enjoy the game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lets get ready to RUMBLE!!

Aye J Mac

Go under 189 also

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

To those of us not stupid enough to fade Bron and co. In a closeout gm cheers!!!!

Aye J Mac

Winner boys , Trevor don't underestimate the best nba capper in sbr !! U dont know me and I hope u will remember me how sharp I am.. See u all next year at nba forums and thank you all again for having faith in my picks!! Thank you heats and all my fans.. Bye u all.. See u next season

Aye J Mac

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    To those of us not stupid enough to fade Bron and co. In a closeout gm cheers!!!!
    Haters will always hate n lose !! That's fact

Aye J Mac

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    regardless of opinion. you got burned betting the heat. no two ways about it unless you loaded up on moneyline and you would have had to load up a 10 units on moneyline to one unit on spread to win anything you can call profit. and you will be broken thursday night on both bets

hahahaha Trevor is broke n crying to his mama!! This is what happen when u don't know what basketball is about

2daBank

trevor called me so many bad names just for suggesting if he had a brain he would buy out of his shitty spurs bet..that what ya get for trying to help a guy around here.. trevor wont be around for a while..

Aye J Mac

trevor called me so many bad names just for suggesting if he had a brain he would buy out of his shitty spurs bet..that what ya get for trying to help a guy around here.. trevor wont be around for a while..
    Haha . True and can't wait to see this fool next season again if he ever comes back

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Haha . True and can't wait to see this fool next season again if he ever comes back
    new tag im sure, wont take long to realize his new person not very smart either..

Aye J Mac

new tag im sure, wont take long to realize his new person not very smart either..
    Haha! I'm guessing his new tag would be spurs man child !'

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Great work Aye J...I was with you all along bro. GO HEAT !!

Aye J Mac

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
    Great work Aye J...I was with you all along bro. GO HEAT !!
    Thanks! See u next season

First 12