dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Suns and Under are the two best options in Suns games off a rest I believe for the next few games.
    They really bought in to Hunter's vision of the game and play with great energy.

Good luck today!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Sando went 2-6 on his return.. Just putting out there because he didn't update his record..

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Welcome back Sando This forum is crap without you.

Harvester
    Harvester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Sando I have to tell you that your previous avatar was better. Perhaps if you get it back you can restore magic you have had before.
    Ok just kidding a little. Just keep up the good work. I know that hot streaks are coming. I am going to continue tailing your NBA picks.
    Last edited by Harvester; 01-31-13 at 05:40 AM.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Love to see your tennis picks back up again sando...ty for posting. I started looking at tennis because of your influence and found it to be an exciting sport to watch when you have a bet on the match

gluck today with the WTA. Let's get em.

the very best

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Sando went 2-6 on his return.. Just putting out there because he didn't update his record..
    Sando will bounce back. I feel bad for anyone who got buried today though, just about everything went in the opposite direction. That's the daily grind in the NBA for you.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

omg this whole thread is ridden with squares and degens

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Sorry to clog up one post Sando. That TC Woods is the biggest loser I have run into on this site. I had to call him out. You know me, I don't post on your site much brotha. He has caused SO many problems in the past bec he used to back up a few cappers that were 100% complete DOGCRAP and RACIST!!! I hate that crap man!!! Glad to see ya back! Hit me up in my thread when you have time, ATP starting next week, time to make some more MONEY

That's like the pot calling the kettle black. I remember it was not too long ago you were being a troll on LTA's thread. Coming in crying when his picks lost running your mouth. Didn't realize you turned the leaf and became holier than though ...

Sorry but gotta call a spade a spade ...

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    That's like the pot calling the kettle black. I remember it was not too long ago you were being a troll on LTA's thread. Coming in crying when his picks lost running your mouth. Didn't realize you turned the leaf and became holier than though ...

Spot on!

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome back Sando, good luck bud.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Daimo, we all know you were tailing Sando last night and u lost your entire bnroll, so until u find some1 to lend you some money please stay clear of this thread...

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Way to but in, when NO one was talking to you. Doesn't everyone love when someone just decides to speak their two cents worth (but yours is prob worth about half a cent) when no one was addressing them or directing anything towards them in any way, shape or form??? YOUR life must suck hard if you feel the need to post to someone who was not even speaking to you or anything about you!! And I mean HARD!!! And that post could not of been more bullshiit, for real man. You don't remember too well then, bec a LOT more went down than that moron!!!

For starters, I rarely ever (and I mean ever) bet on baseball. I hate the sport, I think the games are pretty much coin flips (that's why the -200 to -300 loses reguraly!! HAHA). I NEVER tailed LTA for anything! Certainly not baseball!! What I DID do, was call HIM out when he had a monster losing day and all he did was portray himself like he was the GAMBLING GOD OF BASEBALL. I hate that crap & when he went down sinking day after day, I let him know Why??? Bec I hated the way he talked to some people. He put people down at times & always made himself look very high and mighty. I just hate that..... I might of tailed a total of 3 to 4 plays (for the ENTIRE year) and it didn't make one bit of difference if I won or lost bec it was only a couple of plays. You talk shiit on here like I tailed the guy all the time and went crying when I lost?????? You could not be FARTHER from the truth dumbazz! You obviously had NO clue what was going on then dude, none!

The main problem I had with LTA (which is prob what u are misunderstanding) is that he LIED to everyone on his own thread about things he said about his OWN family!!! And I was the mother fer that called him out and PROVED he was a freaking liar!!! I reposted all the crap he said he NEVER said & I basically shut that mother fer up real quick!!! He whined and bitched about not having time and his family never saw him and blah blah blah. Then I called him out and he kept calling me a liar. When I reposted ALL those damn posts from his own mouth............FUNNY how he didn't PM me anymore or keep fukking with me. Hmmmm????

So know what you are talking about, you moron, before you open your mouth on here and talk 100% complete bullshiit. I never do baseball, any year. I think baseball is the crappiest sport to wager on, would rather play soccer than baseball (and I HATE gambling on soccer, which is why I never do)!! I cap tennis idiot. And I have made a TON of people a good good amount of money. I am a nice guy in real life and anyone who knows me on this site for who I really freaking am, knows that! I just had enough of LTA and his crying and his "larger than life" attitude. It never had to do with tailing any plays or losing any plays! It had nothing to do with wagers & it CERTAINLY had nothing to do with YOU!!! I wasn't even talking to you dumbazz. But you just had to say something huh??? What an idiot, u didn't even know what the problem between me and LTA was all about, LOL!!!! Again, your life must suck hard if you had to open you mouth about that, LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Spot on!
    Spot on???? LMFAO!!! Another one of LTA's former army members. What a bunch of fing followers you guys were. Ya'll worshiped that guy like he was the second coming of Jesus Christ. WIERD AS FUK if you ask me!!! Another poster who can't think for himself or make an educated decision on a stupid sporting event, HAHAHA!!! You will be a "tailer" for life. What a pathetic life IMO. Good luck with that. And so sorry your God, LTA, isn't around anymore. LOL!!! Maybe he shouldn't lie to the entire site and all of his little "army members" next time
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-31-13 at 03:54 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MrXYZ gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    Daimo, we all know you were tailing Sando last night and u lost your entire bnroll, so until u find some1 to lend you some money please stay clear of this thread...
    Great post Mvanja!!!! I thought Daimo just bet air barrels. I didn't know he actually wagered real money, wow!! So what did he have last night??? I'm thinking $20 on each game, total of $160 for the night, and he went 2-6??? So he lost 4 total for around -$80 maybe?? Then YUP, he would be broke then. LMAO!!!!!

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Why do you guys insist on replying back to his trolling... You aren't making things better! Just ignore him and move along... By replying back he will continue to troll... "Don't feed the troll"... Just stop ffs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this thread is funny.

Wellington 7s kicking off soon.

I would highly recommend to all aussies that they make the trip over for it one year. It is a loose couple of days.

meader99

Way to but in, when NO one was talking to you. Doesn't everyone love when someone just decides to speak their two cents worth (but yours is prob worth about half a cent) when no one was addressing them or directing anything towards them in any way, shape or form??? YOUR life must suck hard if you feel the need to post to someone who was not even speaking to you or anything about you!! And I mean HARD!!! And that post could not of been more bullshiit, for real man. You don't remember too well then, bec a LOT more went down than that moron!!!

For starters, I rarely ever (and I mean ever) bet on baseball. I hate the sport, I think the games are pretty much coin flips (that's why the -200 to -300 loses reguraly!! HAHA). I NEVER tailed LTA for anything! Certainly not baseball!! What I DID do, was call HIM out when he had a monster losing day and all he did was portray himself like he was the GAMBLING GOD OF BASEBALL. I hate that crap & when he went down sinking day after day, I let him know Why??? Bec I hated the way he talked to some people. He put people down at times & always made himself look very high and mighty. I just hate that..... I might of tailed a total of 3 to 4 plays (for the ENTIRE year) and it didn't make one bit of difference if I won or lost bec it was only a couple of plays. You talk shiit on here like I tailed the guy all the time and went crying when I lost?????? You could not be FARTHER from the truth dumbazz! You obviously had NO clue what was going on then dude, none!

The main problem I had with LTA (which is prob what u are misunderstanding) is that he LIED to everyone on his own thread about things he said about his OWN family!!! And I was the mother fer that called him out and PROVED he was a freaking liar!!! I reposted all the crap he said he NEVER said & I basically shut that mother fer up real quick!!! He whined and bitched about not having time and his family never saw him and blah blah blah. Then I called him out and he kept calling me a liar. When I reposted ALL those damn posts from his own mouth............FUNNY how he didn't PM me anymore or keep fukking with me. Hmmmm????

So know what you are talking about, you moron, before you open your mouth on here and talk 100% complete bullshiit. I never do baseball, any year. I think baseball is the crappiest sport to wager on, would rather play soccer than baseball (and I HATE gambling on soccer, which is why I never do)!! I cap tennis idiot. And I have made a TON of people a good good amount of money. I am a nice guy in real life and anyone who knows me on this site for who I really freaking am, knows that! I just had enough of LTA and his crying and his "larger than life" attitude. It never had to do with tailing any plays or losing any plays! It had nothing to do with wagers & it CERTAINLY had nothing to do with YOU!!! I wasn't even talking to you dumbazz. But you just had to say something huh??? What an idiot, u didn't even know what the problem between me and LTA was all about, LOL!!!! Again, your life must suck hard if you had to open you mouth about that, LOL!!!

Spot on???? LMFAO!!! Another one of LTA's former army members. What a bunch of fing followers you guys were. Ya'll worshiped that guy like he was the second coming of Jesus Christ. WIERD AS FUK if you ask me!!! Another poster who can't think for himself or make an educated decision on a stupid sporting event, HAHAHA!!! You will be a "tailer" for life. What a pathetic life IMO. Good luck with that. And so sorry your God, LTA, isn't around anymore. LOL!!! Maybe he shouldn't lie to the entire site and all of his little "army members" next time
    Hard feelings much??? I particularly like all the bold.

meader99

Thanks for the post RP. I don't follow a ton of basketball, but your thread here gave me some good info & maybe a sweat bet later tonight for some action. Regardless of how it turns out, thanks! BOL!
    Did you say something about the inability to make an educated decision on a stupid sporting event? You, sir, are priceless.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

This turning into one of Roxxy's threads.

Gusto0810
    Value or nothing....
    Gusto0810's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's keep grinding Sando!! Like you always say, it's a long season, stay focused.

Positivity over everything.

GL all!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    This turning into one of Roxxy's threads.

Hey guys - Let's keep it focused on sando's plays and sports and leave the other drama to PT or the Saloon.

Good luck Sando!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Hard feelings much??? I particularly like all the bold.
    Most observant meader...when this guy's panties are in a bunch and he's in most dire need of Vagisil...unfortunately he always reaches for the keyboard...tantrums always seem to spell out better in capitals and bold.

The other dead "chronic diaper rash" giveaway is how he must always include telling others just how WONDERFUL his life is...and just how hard the lives of others must suck. You don't have to be much of an armchair psychologist to infer self-esteem issues are at the core of this guy's ability to be all-star annoying.
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-31-13 at 09:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SlickRick1382

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I'm gonna take some of that Grizz @ 9.5...

Anyone else?

fitguy67

MMA dept...Anybody else here see LOTS of value in Edgar (to not...is to see Aldo as a similar fave were he to fight Bendo...)...i really like Edgar in this one...biggest chin-heart combo in the history of the sport IMO...finally fighting someone not ridiculousy-different from himself in "walking around" weight

any thoughts on Edgar-Aldo or the rest of the interesting card this Saturday?
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-31-13 at 07:07 PM.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    I'm gonna take some of that Grizz @ 9.5...

Anyone else?
    I'm on the other side on this one

Catchn_Picks

+180 is a nice price fitguy...damn I have lost more money than I would like to admit trying to cash that money versus Aldo. Thing is, I do agree that this will be the biggest guy Aldo has ever fought. Edgar is not at his natural weight and is dropping in class versus a smaller guy.

Butttt...I would like to know how Edgar can beat him. He can out box Aldo, but if he tries to stand with him Aldo will get lots of points with his leg kicks. On the ground Aldo is simply impossible to keep down. I have never seen any fighter as quick to his feet as Aldo...even quicker than Hendo.

I need to think more...I cannot bet Aldo laying 2-1...no way.

bol

SlickRick1382

#1 It's a public forum. Just like you felt the need to "BUTT IN" and go after TC Woods when no one asked for your two cents I felt the need to call you out on being full of shit yourself .....

Again another instance of the pot (you) calling the kettle (me) black ....

#2 My life is a lot more complete than yours that I don't feel the need to post 10 page novels to respond to someone and use bold letters and all ... I'm will to bet your life that I spend way less time on here than you do. In other words you should already be looking to take the next step and do us all a favor. Shackle your ankles up and jump off a bridge, please ....

#3 Your 2nd post is basically saying you were "BUTTING IN" on LTA's thread when he was having a horrible day yet I don't recall anyone asking for your opinion, the same thing you're chastising me for (buttin' in) ... again pot meet kettle ....

#4 LTA was probably one of the more humbles dudes on this site and one of the the flat out realest cappers. None of that 10X unit bullshit to win back units and stay in the black. He guy literally went out of his way to not only post his plays but to EXPLAIN almost every penetrating play he made. Explain what made him take that play, explain SIERRA, XFIP, how he uses ref stats, what websites he used, what books he recommended we get, APBRmetrics, etc. Not to mention he would try to post plays overnight so we can get the best available line.

For you to even say shit about one of the people who provided the most value to this website in terms of actual knowledge is just blasphemous. You can't even contribute 1 / 10th of what that guy knew. If he ever copped an attitude with anyone chances are that they came at him sideways. For the slight chance that he wasn't justified in his attitude, who the penetrate cares? Who are you to step in and say something? Again when did you become holier than thou? Who said it was your job to butt in?

The whole ordeal with his family is different than what you originally started bitching about. The fact that you called a man out on whatever he posted about his family proves nothing other than the fact that you're a complete tool and loser who went back through all his posts to try and stir shit up. (You have such a fulfilling life that you felt the need to call him out and find all his posts ) What he does with his family and on his own damn time is his penetrating business. This is a gambling website and you're not Dr. Phil.

Was he a good capper? Yes
    Was he an honest capper who bet his own stuff? Yes
    Did he know his stuff and was he trying to teach others how to cap for themselves? YES

So who the penetrate cares about his family?

You're a complete penetrating emo tool and you should be the last person to ever call anyone out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods, fitguy67, and pipita17

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    Most observant meader...when this guy's panties are in a bunch and he's in most dire need of Vagisil...unfortunately he always reaches for the keyboard...tantrums always seem to spell out better in capitals and bold.

The other dead "chronic diaper rash" giveaway is how he must always include telling others just how WONDERFUL his life is...and just how hard the lives of others must suck. You don't have to be much of an armchair psychologist to infer self-esteem issues are at the core of this guy's ability to be all-star annoying.

In my long rant above, which I'm completely embarrassed for having to take the time out to actually write that much for any one person, I only slightly alluded to that. You sir, on the other hand, hit the nail on the head . All he did in LTA's thread and now in this one is talk about how fulfilling his life was. How great his life was. How well he does in life, etc. etc.

Like a broken record. Like anyone gives a flying penetrate about him or his life. Yet he always wanted us to know that, weird .....

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Not worth your time rick. Ignorance is bliss!
    Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave killersweet 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SlickRick1382, and meader99

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    I'm gonna take some of that Grizz @ 9.5.
    Anyone else?
    bleek been given out lots of winners!

Catchn_Picks

In my long rant above, which I'm completely embarrassed for having to take the time out to actually write that much for any one person, I only slightly alluded to that. You sir, on the other hand, hit the nail on the head . All he did in LTA's thread and now in this one is talk about how fulfilling his life was. How great his life was. How well he does in life, etc. etc.

Like a broken record. Like anyone gives a flying penetrate about him or his life. Yet he always wanted us to know that, weird .....

Not to hijack your guy's "discussion" together...Dm is a cool dude and really knows the tennis game...I have grown to respect him. But Rick I do miss LTA...you long post is a wonderful testament to what I respected about him The key with him is that all is cool as long as you remember that it was his thread. He wanted a certain amount of decorum and I really appreciated that.

You never know. I truly believe that come next football season, he will make a grand return.

bol to all
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SlickRick1382

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Got to update all my records but been flat out with work and trying to find the time to do research as well, so many sporting events on this w/e.

Rugby Sevens going on this w/e if anyone is interested.

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/more-sport...thers-p20.html

Also got some plays I like in tennis and MMA, will post soon.
    Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Got to update all my records but been flat out with work and trying to find the time to do research as well, so many sporting events on this w/e.

Rugby Sevens going on this w/e if anyone is interested.

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/more-sport...thers-p20.html

Also got some plays I like in tennis and MMA, will post soon.
    Don't second guess stuff bro. The wins will come. Don't let the pressure affect you either. Anyone who chooses to tail you does at his or her own discretion and thus is ultimately responsible for the outcome. Just get back to basics and enjoying it ....

Salud ...

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    +180 is a nice price fitguy...damn I have lost more money than I would like to admit trying to cash that money versus Aldo. Thing is, I do agree that this will be the biggest guy Aldo has ever fought. Edgar is not at his natural weight and is dropping in class versus a smaller guy.

Butttt...I would like to know how Edgar can beat him. He can out box Aldo, but if he tries to stand with him Aldo will get lots of points with his leg kicks. On the ground Aldo is simply impossible to keep down. I have never seen any fighter as quick to his feet as Aldo...even quicker than Hendo.

I need to think more...I cannot bet Aldo laying 2-1...no way.

bol
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/30...o-full-episode

this does a nice job of pre-viewing most of the main card...

i see good value with three very-under-backed very-live dogs on Saturday's ufc 156...Edgar (against Aldo), Maia (against Fitch), and McCall (against Benavidez...not covered on this vid unfortunately)...I expect at least one of these "against the grain" "value plays" to hit...and with current prices that'd be enough to break even or better...if two hit it'll be a nice payday..

curious to see what Sando thinks of ufc156...his "spidey sense" in MMA is really good (he correctly picked CungLe over Cote and then in an even bigger upset over Franklin...and recently hit Belfort over Bisping...)

Izza77
    GFC 07,09,11
    Izza77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Guys, this aint directly related to this thread but theres a very solid bet i have been tailing for the past few months..... in the EPL and the Cup comps Swansea are underrated and pretty much never lose by more than a goal..... back them at +1 every game and u should do ok

Izza77
    GFC 07,09,11
    Izza77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Not sure why u were singling me out there mate, i was worried bout ur welfare when i posted what i posted and just thought someone might have been pm'd by u or similar......probably could have been worded better....i know u were in the ADF and i am in the ADF..... wasnt being a smart arse just bad choice of words
    Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Ok well I did indeed need to take a break but now I'm back. Have been going through one of the toughest runs I've had in years and had to take a break to clear my head after getting buried in both the tennis and the NBA. The AO was a disaster for me and unfortunately the form carried over into the NBA as well. Lost a significant chunk of my roll over the last couple of weeks and I am now in rebuild mode. Had a decent couple of days in the NBA (still can't believe the Wizards were laying 8 points to anyone) and a nice run in the Paris WTA tourney so I'm feeling a lot better about posting plays again. Even though I don't know 98% of the people who may have tailed my plays it pains me knowing I've been responsible for others losses even beyond losing my own money. Anyway I've put a lot of work into this thread, seems a shame to let it go now.

I see the overall IQ of this thread has been lowered significantly with the addition of KennyM10 and Izza77. Not sure if you morons make up for your lack of a significant life in the real world with your wonderfully hilarious and well thought out posts on an Internet forum, but I regret to inform you that they have no affect on me. What does affect me is losing at sports betting and and as a result losing money, that does bother me. Angry attention seeking teenagers (KingDanillo) and Internet comedians like Kenny and Izza are the least of my problems, but it must suck for you guys having nothing better to do with your spare time than sharpen your trolling skills. Here's an idea... Find a sport you like, do some research, pick a winner. Maybe if you made some extra money life wouldn't be so unfulfilling??

Doing some research at the moment on tomorrow's NBA card and hoping to find a few winners. Will post my plays and update my records, which are all still in the positive units despite my recent horrible run in the Australian Open. Also have a few fights that I really like over the next couple of days so am going to post those plays as well. Read some of the comments just now and glad to see that the stand up guys in this thread still far outnumber the imbeciles.

First ... 127128129130131132133 ... Last