steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

good word shark you playing anything if so gl to you

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I might be a little late on this, but did Sando bail on his thread???? I have been so busy with my own thread, CASHING like a MOFO, that I haven't strolled the forum in several days. Damn, did someone run him off??? That sucks, he was a cool dude. AND he knew what the hell he was talking about. Win or lose, it is just NICE to have someone capping who knows WHAT they are at least talking about.

Hope you come back Sando, feel free to stop by MY thread if you don't want to return to this bashing I guess. You are always welcome to add your comments, advice, picks, or whatever with me brotha! Take care, as always!!!

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Sando didn't bail, he's just taking a long needed break.
    Capping several sports on a day to day basis while working 2 jobs isn't easy and if you then hit a few rough days it can mentally knock you out a little. The trolls in here don't help either but a break is totally normal.
    Just wait a little longer.

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

me to bro i got paid today large good to hear you did as well wtg$$$

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by elPkay View Post
    Sando didn't bail, he's just taking a long needed break.
    Capping several sports on a day to day basis while working 2 jobs isn't easy and if you then hit a few rough days it can mentally knock you out a little. The trolls in here don't help either but a break is totally normal.
    Just wait a little longer.

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

King_Danilo92

how about you go post another pick in your LOL "GOD" tennis thread so we all can fade you again. You have made me some nice coin fading your shit picks during the Aussie Open. Thanks Mate!
    Points Awarded:

mvanja gave AndrewMcCutchen 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

AndrewMcCutchen

Good for you, Sando. Glad your taking the much-needed break to get back your focus and get that 100 unit goal...and don't forget Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

wellington rugby seven coming up this weekend. sando might be preparing for that.

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Keep grinding sando. Ill be following man. NRL and AFL seasons are just around the corner.
    Points Awarded:

Gusto0810 gave abzflabz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmccutchen View Post
    king_danilo92

how about you go post another pick in your lol "god" tennis thread so we all can fade you again. You have made me some nice coin fading your shit picks during the aussie open. Thanks mate!
    i am god. 3-0 in lock tennis picks.. Some of them are too easy.. Doin way better than your suicidal friend sando... 5-1 in last 6 picks =)))))

AndrewMcCutchen

You are doing better than Sando...in your little dream land where you call yourself "King" and freely use the word "God" like it's no big deal.

GET THE F*CK OUT OF THIS THREAD, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. GO AWAY. PISS OFF.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

u still jerking sando off?

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    fucc off dude you're ass compared to a seasoned vet like sando.

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Latest Sando update, he said he understands some of you are upset and he will reappear even in this thread as s ghost. But he lost every cent he had. He said he is trying to reload.
    Last edited by KennyM10; 01-29-13 at 12:42 AM.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    KING piss off or we are going to call your parents and then what... It will be like this then like this then like this and
    then hopefully not like this

So once again go play with other kids and .... Come back in 10 years from now if u learn how to be mature and polite....

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by KennyM10 View Post
    Latest Sando update, he said he understands some of you are upset and he will reappear even in this thread as s ghost. But he lost every cent he had. He said he is trying to reload.
    you are even less funny than Danilo...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

Kenny he probably over bet before and he needed a much needed break. The tennis action and basketball is a lot to do right now.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

TC Woods you got quite a list there. I can understand it too.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

TC, just curious what u can see when one of your special-listers posts.

For example, one of our joint faves (and #5 on your alphabetical list) was here blowing his horn a few posts above (in #4449). What shows up on your end...a msj that an ignored poster appeared at this position...or does it tell you which one (to help you imagine exactly what kinds of annoying "contribution" you're missing..eg. if it said #10 on your list, then u'd know it's likely to be the usual "where's your ticket?" bullshit) or do you just go from #4448 to #4450 with no fanfare...the last one would actually be the best, by far.
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-29-13 at 11:16 PM.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

I believe it just says something along the lines of post ignored, and I think it includes the user it ignored...

but don't quote me on that as I have never used the function.

Izza77
    GFC 07,09,11
    Izza77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

serious question.....is Sando still alive or has he topped himself?

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Izza77 View Post
    serious question.....is Sando still alive or has he topped himself?
    The lad is still alive but is busy washing cars to gain tips for his return as a $2 bettor.

Gusto0810
    Value or nothing....
    Gusto0810's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way Sando let's anyone run him out of his own thread. In the words of that lyrical genius Birdman, "Belee Dat".

If you spot tail blindly then sure, you probably caught the beats. But if you use Sando's write ups, advice and tips to help form your own decision OR you follow ALL his picks for the season, then you should be up very nicely.

Let a bloke Live I say. Look forward to having you back soon Sando. Cheers mate.

GL All.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

I heard Sando's living a life of luxury on a private island thanks to his incredible NBA winnings, look forward to seeing the tan when you get back pal.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Ok well I did indeed need to take a break but now I'm back. Have been going through one of the toughest runs I've had in years and had to take a break to clear my head after getting buried in both the tennis and the NBA. The AO was a disaster for me and unfortunately the form carried over into the NBA as well. Lost a significant chunk of my roll over the last couple of weeks and I am now in rebuild mode. Had a decent couple of days in the NBA (still can't believe the Wizards were laying 8 points to anyone) and a nice run in the Paris WTA tourney so I'm feeling a lot better about posting plays again. Even though I don't know 98% of the people who may have tailed my plays it pains me knowing I've been responsible for others losses even beyond losing my own money. Anyway I've put a lot of work into this thread, seems a shame to let it go now.

I see the overall IQ of this thread has been lowered significantly with the addition of KennyM10 and Izza77. Not sure if you morons make up for your lack of a significant life in the real world with your wonderfully hilarious and well thought out posts on an Internet forum, but I regret to inform you that they have no affect on me. What does affect me is losing at sports betting and and as a result losing money, that does bother me. Angry attention seeking teenagers (KingDanillo) and Internet comedians like Kenny and Izza are the least of my problems, but it must suck for you guys having nothing better to do with your spare time than sharpen your trolling skills. Here's an idea... Find a sport you like, do some research, pick a winner. Maybe if you made some extra money life wouldn't be so unfulfilling??

Doing some research at the moment on tomorrow's NBA card and hoping to find a few winners. Will post my plays and update my records, which are all still in the positive units despite my recent horrible run in the Australian Open. Also have a few fights that I really like over the next couple of days so am going to post those plays as well. Read some of the comments just now and glad to see that the stand up guys in this thread still far outnumber the imbeciles.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

SBR doesn't like threads with consistent winners. Fact.

Trolls are planted in these threads to distract you. Happens in every single successful thread I've seen at SBR, and yours is no different.

They'd rather have the Brock Landers of the world clutter their forum than guys who can actually make other posters money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods, and matt711

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Two more ignorant fuks to add to the dope list.....

Name:  piss.gif
Views: 561
Size:  14.5 KB KennyM10 and Izza77

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

welcome back dude. Goodluck with your plays.

ch1027
    ch1027's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome back Sando, look forward to your plays.

Keep Grinding.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

FitGuy67 ... This is what I see.

-----------------------------------------------

SBR Rookie

View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

-----------------------------------------

I only have to read the dopes dribble if someone responds.

Hope that helps, invaluable tool

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

YAY welcome back buddy

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice to you back Sando. GL

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA Wednesday

LA Clippers @ Minnesota
    Wolves +4.5 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) 2.5x
    Wolves 1st Half m/l (+137, $2.37 Pinnacle) 1x

*Adelman back after 9 games out should be a massive emotional boost for the injury ravaged Wolves. Very well liked and respected coach. Also Shved and more importantly Petkovic should be playing as well, again a massive boost for the Wolves. CP3 most likely out again (didn't train Tuesday) gives the Wolves a clear advantage at the 1 and 2 spots. Clippers been poor lately and lost 3 in a row on the road and 4 of 5 overall. They are actually looking lost on offense ATM without CP3 to run the show. Too much perimeter dribbling, not enough movement off the ball and too many late shot clock/forced shots.

Chicago @ Milwaukee
    Bulls -1 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 2x
    *Line seem suspicous? I'm guessing the books want us taking the Bucks at home here. Bucks been very impressive lately, winning 5 of their last 6 all against teams that don't play defence (Pistons, Suns, Blazers, Warriors, 76ers). Now they are coming home after a monster come from behind beat down on the Pistons into a classic let down spot against a team that most certainly does play defence.

Miami @ Brooklyn
    Nets +2 (-104, $1.96 Pinnacle) 1x
    *Three of Miami's 4 recent road losses have come against solid defensive teams in the Pacers, Celtics and Jazz (who are solid defensively at home at least even if not so on the road). The Nets are also a sold defensive team, especially at home and love to slow the pace and grind wins out. When the Pacers did this not long ago Miami struggled badly scoring 77 points in a 10 point loss. Nets having won 9 in a row at home is worth noting as well.

NO @ Utah
    Jazz -7 (-110, $1.90 Pinnacle) 1x
    *I don't like -7.5 as a line and it is the one number when I almost always insist on buying the hook.
    **This is simply a spot play. When a team like the Jazz with their vaunted home record/fans/atmosphere loses by nearly 50 points you have to immediately give consideration to taking them ATS in their next game, especially because it is again being played at home. Anything less than 100% effort and intensity from every player for a full 48 minutes will not be tolerated by the fans at Energy Solutions Arena tonight. I'm actually not a big fan of this team without Gordon Haywood. For me he is the X factor and the exact guy that makes things happen on both offence and defence when they are in the sort of position they found themselves against the Rockets in their last game. I do like the fact that the Hornets are coming into Utah on the back2back against a team that should be waiting eagerly to rip their throats out and desperate to put their last game behind them.

LA Lakers @ Phoenix
    Lakers -2.5 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Well the Suns ripped the confidence right out of my chest with their recent win in Sacramento after my 10,000 word write-up of all the reasons why Sac-Town would win. Add to that the fact that I am a long time passionate Lakers fan, and so perhaps I am not in the best position to be analysing this game. Well my angle in this one is rather simple. The Lakers are playing very well last three games since Kobe switched from scorer to facilitator and IMO are making their last serious run at getting back near .500 before the all star break and consequently into play-off considerations. Coming out of the all star break well below .500 in a stacked Western Conference is asking too much even for the talent loaded Lakers. It's now that they finally have some momentum on their side that they have to make the push and they simply cannot afford to drop these games against a poor Phoenix team, Division rival, a team they have dominated almost since the Barkley era. Lakers surprisingly developing a strong bench (yes I just said that) with the return of Blake coupled with the vastly improved play of Jamison and Meeks and the rapid rise of Earl Clarke who has seized his chance with both hands. Throw Clarke into the starting line-up and have Gasol coming off the bench and well then things look even better from a traditional weak area of the top heavy Lakers. I watch every Lakers game and scrutinize all the little things and details, like how certain Laker players interact with each other after errors, big shots, time-outs, etc and I can assure you that the chemistry and body language coming from the Lakers at the moment is the strongest it has been all season and I have no doubt that they will simply want this game more than the Suns do.

NBA Totals

Toronto @ Atlanta
    Under 197 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) 2x

LA Lakers @ Phoenix
    Over 202 (-106, $1.94 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    Last edited by sando; 01-30-13 at 02:41 PM.
    Points Awarded:

thewhiteguy gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmitean gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ch1027 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mvanja gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

matt711 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Broxbomber gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rentongfb gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MacVPTgod gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

avuksa gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gusto0810 gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Nice to see you back mate!

Agree with the Wolves and the Nets. Played Wolves as well, though waiting to see D-Will status before playing the Nets.

As for Wolves game, Clippers embarassed them last game in Minnesota and now, with Pekovic and Shved and Adelman back, no way should the Clippers be 4.5 points favorites without CP3.

Good luck tonight!

First ... 125126127128129130131 ... Last