sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by wguan2 View Post
    Sando, does this Celtic line not scream something at you as well? I'm looking into the games today and Detroit is an obviously play with the line that is being put out there but I think this Boston line is no different. With the way Boston has been playing and Sacramento coming off a days rest, how are the Celtics possibly road favorites here? Even if Rondo was playing, this is a very bizarre line. I have this game at pk leaning more toward Sac favorites with home court. What are your thoughts?
    Agree with you 100% mate. Also set this line as a pk em with a lean to Kings -1 (biggest two discrepancies I have had with my line v. official ines in days). Bizzarely there are actually a lot of similarities between the two games, although to be honest I feel a lot more comfortable with the Pistons game as you tend to know what you will get from them at home, whereas both Boston and Sacramento can be hard to predict at times (although the Kings tend to be a bit more "stable" at home), but the gap between the C's best and worst is phenomenal this season.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line indicates to me rondos playing..barbosahas arrived and bosto have sobered up and had a shave after their big night out before GSW game.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

hey what site you guys use for fastest update on injuries? im using http://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries at the moment. cheers.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Quote Originally Posted by TBsp75 View Post
    hey what site you guys use for fastest update on injuries? im using http://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries at the moment. cheers.
    Rotoworld.com is the best around

sando

Added 1 x total (King's/C's O193).

I like the Pistons but not enough to play them here.

NBA card complete.

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I'm a big believer in the Pistons being under rated, especially at home. I like them to win this game. They are playing their best basketball of the season at the moment. Also I handicapped this game at a pk em, and my lines have been spot on last 3 days, (max 1 point variance on any game from official line released) so that fact that the Pistons opened -3 to me says the books are looking to take in a large amount of money on the Bucks. I don't get caught up in trying to predict Vegas' thoughts based on the lines they release and how they move, etc however to me this one is clear, the books want the majority of money on the Bucks, which means...

Also Pistons are 7-8 at home. Pretty impressive for a team with a 10-22 record.
    I took the bucks early today on +3.5 and it was 1.83..i have doubt about this but at the end after all angles they are better team than pistons. At the worst scenario they can lose 3 points so i think its not a bad bet after all. I cant trust pistons, in this season they've managed to win only one time two games in a row and they have record of 0-10 after games vs miami. anyway best of luck mate.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Sando thanks for the picks tonight and I hope to see you continue your run over the last two days which you have done well.

sando

Tennis

ATP Chennai

Donskoy v Soeda
    Donskoy m/l (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1x

ATP Brisbane

Nieminen v Benneteau
    Nieminen m/l (-120, $1.81 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Quote from Nieminen:

"Anyway, the practices could not have gone better, I focused in improving some details in my game and I'm very happy with the way things are now. I honestly feel that I haven't been mentally, physically and game wise in this good shape before. Let's hope it stays that way and I stay healthy."

Just what you want to hear at the start of a season.

Parlay (ATP Brisbane)

Nishikori m/l (v. Matosevic)
    Dimitrov m/l (v. Baker)
    (-109, $1.91 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    Last edited by sando; 12-30-12 at 08:18 PM.

pipita17
    Update your status

sando have you watched bucks game?...tough call at the end they covered the spread.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by pipita17 View Post
    sando have you watched bucks game?...tough call at the end they covered the spread.
    Tough call on who mate? I had no bet on it. You asked for my opinion and I gave it but I had no money on that game and I'm happy you cashed your bet. (Actually I did have 1 unit on the total, picked up the Over 190.5 in play and the total finished on 190. Arghhh)

pipita17
    Update your status

Tough call on who mate? I had no bet on it. You asked for my opinion and I gave it but I had no money on that game and I'm happy you cashed your bet. (Actually I did have 1 unit on the total, picked up the Over 190.5 in play and the total finished on 190. Arghhh)
    tnx mate..i meant on bucks and i asked cause i didnt watch the game but heard that they were traveling 15 pts in one moment....never mind...great picks man keep up the good work...its all about winning tonight...

tblues2005

Sando good hit on both your plays to round out the week this week. You did great the last three days and you are doing fantastic at letting the trolls know what's happening here. +10 units now and maybe over that is very good. Have a great New Year.

sando

Well hopefully some of the guys that lost money on the MMA card yesterday have made some back over the last 3 days on the NBA as it's been a really nice run.

10-3-1 over the last 3 days in the NBA.

It's funny how quickly things change. Only 2 weeks ago I was struggling with my NBA totals and decided to play no more than 1 per day max as my confidence had taken a hit. Now over the last 2 weeks since then my totals have gone 8-1 and are doing really well.

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

2-0 Today in the NBA
    +2.29 Units

NBA YTD 140-105-11
    (+42.44 Units) 57.1%
    *Resistance level broken (40 Units)

(NBA ATS/ML 103-79-8 YTD) 56.6%

(NBA Totals 37-26-3 YTD) 58.7%

Unofficial NBA prop bets YTD 4-3

Unofficial NBA Parlays YTD 1-1

________________________________________ ___________________

Tennis YTD 32-25-4 (+18.16 Units)
    - 5 Pending

________________________________________ ___________________

All time SBR Picks

MMA 6-7 (+12.06 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7 (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28-24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units) *See spreadsheet

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.
    Last edited by sando; 12-30-12 at 11:23 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MrXYZ gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

prior22usaf gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmitean gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Raskal
    Raskal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Good work sando

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

UFC 155

Cariaso (+145, $2.45 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    LOSER

Guillard (-121, $1.82 IAS/Sportsbet) 1x LOSER

Pickett (Evens, $2.00 Bet 365) 2x
    LOSER

Leben (-147, $1.68 Pinnacle) 2x
    LOSER

Jim Miller v Joe Lauzon
    Over 2.5 rounds (+135, $2.35 Pinnacle) 1x Win

Belcher (+101, $2.01 Pinnacle) 2x LOSER

Junior dos Santos v Cain Velasquez
    JDS (-182, $1.55 Pinnacle) 2x LOSER
    Under 1.5 rounds (+114, $2.14 Pinnacle) 1x LOSER
    1-7 and -10.5 UNITS!! HORRIBLE!!! BURIED BY SANDO THE FRAUD!!

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennis

ATP Chennai

Donskoy v Soeda
    Donskoy m/l (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1x

ATP Brisbane

Nieminen v Benneteau
    Nieminen m/l (-120, $1.81 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Quote from Nieminen:

"Anyway, the practices could not have gone better, I focused in improving some details in my game and I'm very happy with the way things are now. I honestly feel that I haven't been mentally, physically and game wise in this good shape before. Let's hope it stays that way and I stay healthy."

Just what you want to hear at the start of a season.

Parlay (ATP Brisbane)

Nishikori m/l (v. Matosevic)
    Dimitrov m/l (v. Baker)
    (-109, $1.91 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    With you on the Donskoy one man, unquestionably the more talented player and is on the verge of making the break-through. He's the next big Russian prodigy!!!!!!!! Big time!

Got your PM man, sorry I haven't had time to reply, been writing up blogs for tennis and shit on websites and that, but know it's fine and I understand. You really have your work cut out on here and I hope you've gone to settings and hit ignore for that muppet that's posted above me.

PS: Watch out on Nishi, Matosevic is an Aussie and produces his best tennis @ home, if Nishi isn't @ the races it could be struggle, value is low, should be okay though. Dimitrov should be fine too.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave MakinItHappen 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any early leans for the NBA on Monday, Sando? What's your opinion on the Bulls/Cats under and Grizz -1.5 vs Indy? Thanks for the Sunday picks, threw them into a parlay with the Redskins.

tblues2005

The Real troll shows up again from Daimo and doesn't say a thing about the NBA plays that has brought over 10 units to the positive side!! Hey Daimo how does it feel now to be broke from the NBA picks from Sando by fading his play you moron!!

sando

Nice start to the tennis action. Nieminen beats Benneteau to cash our first bet and for those that played the future bet on the Serb's to win the Hopman cup you might like to know that both Anna and the Djoker easily disposed of their Italian opponents today in straight sets for a very solid start to the tournament.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn missed your second NBA pick and the tennis, going to have to start going to bed later! Good work sando!

kilrathi
    kilrathi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1293

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    Damn missed your second NBA pick and the tennis, going to have to start going to bed later! Good work sando!
    same here =/

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    The Real troll shows up again from Daimo and doesn't say a thing about the NBA plays that has brought over 10 units to the positive side!! Hey Daimo how does it feel now to be broke from the NBA picks from Sando by fading his play you moron!!
    why would you even care what he/she/it has to say? just put him on ignore and never post about him/her/it again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Nishikori does the business

Nice work Sando

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Happy New Year to everyone.

2 hours to go!

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

pacers +1.5 looks a great bet tomorrow. they will school the grizzlies on how big tough ball is played.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    pacers +1.5 looks a great bet tomorrow. they will school the grizzlies on how big tough ball is played.
    Pacers big themselves just got schooled by Hawks.

Arthur-from-LV
    Arthur-from-LV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post

Grizzlies suck. Me likey Pacers in this matchup also.

tblues2005

Nice start to the tennis action. Nieminen beats Benneteau to cash our first bet and for those that played the future bet on the Serb's to win the Hopman cup you might like to know that both Anna and the Djoker easily disposed of their Italian opponents today in straight sets for a very solid start to the tournament.
    ​Good Job Sando. Looks like your sharp at tennis.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grizzlies way better and way more phisical, specially if Stephenson doesn't go.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any leans for the afternoon games, Sandman? Always value ur opinion before I pull the trigger on bets. You and KhmerKid are the most knowledgeable NBA cappers on this site IMO.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    why would you even care what he/she/it has to say? just put him on ignore and never post about him/her/it again
    It appears the the blues dope from 2005 is in cahoots with the SBR troll...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

gl sal Bando

tblues2005

TC Woods no I am not. Like I said newbie's that come in get a bad impression with Sando and may not know how's he done. We all know that this guy has done well but others may not know. I think it's wrong to say terrible things about others when they have a positive ROI on almost everything. I'm doing well with Sando. Just recently cashed in a $50 gift card and I hope to do another in a few weeks. Calling me a dope makes you look like your against Sando also. Are you?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    TC Woods no I am not. Like I said newbie's that come in get a bad impression with Sando and may not know how's he done. We all know that this guy has done well but others may not know. I think it's wrong to say terrible things about others when they have a positive ROI on almost everything. I'm doing well with Sando. Just recently cashed in a $50 gift card and I hope to do another in a few weeks. Calling me a dope makes you look like your against Sando also. Are you?
    No, I think he would prefer that the thread stay uncluttered to make getting to sando's picks and write-ups a lot easier. Isn't that why you're here?

First ... 76777879808182 ... Last