daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

celebrating a -200 tennis winner.. classic! sando's tennis plays are always favorites who are juiced to death.. can't pick a dog winner..

no nba plays because he just went back 2 back -3 units.. for a total of -6 units loss.. keep grinding to being broke..

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    celebrating a -200 tennis winner.. classic! sando's tennis plays are always favorites who are juiced to death.. can't pick a dog winner..

no nba plays because he just went back 2 back -3 units.. for a total of -6 units loss.. keep grinding to being broke..
    You couldn't even hit 50% picking -500 favs so just go back to ur miserable life.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I disagree. I have seen him have several dogs that have won outright also. Diamo you don't have any picks of your own with any link. I would love to see them. I bet you don't even win 40 percent.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I had a great start to the season in November but now in December I am clearly struggling at the moment. Have been stuck in the 30 unit range for around 3 weeks but I am confident I can turn things around. I always do. My goal was to hit 100 units profit by the start of the playoffs in late April and seeing as the season is approximately a third of the way in I am not too far off the mark at the moment. While this current rough patch is no doubt more than just variance (some poor picks) I remain completely focused on the task at hand, which is of course making money. Did pick up an easy winner in the tennis overnight so if anybody tailed that one then I am happy for you,

Was disappointed in the Indiana game being postponed, could not believe how short the line was at -3.5 and was quite happy to see it shift two points to -5.5 before the game was eventually called off. Also had a poor first entry into the parlay's with my m/l parlay getting crushed by the Grizzlies loss at home to Philly. My prop bet on David Lee (pts/rbs v Jefferson) was also a loser so overall definitely not a good day in the NBA.

On my leans I posted after the plays I actually went 3-1, so looks like I played the wrong games...
    Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Strong leans that I have today but chose not to play...

Bucks -5 (Humphries and D-Will both out)
    Hornets +3
    Miami/Charlotte Under 201 - Am actually playing this one but as discussed earlier only posting 1 x total per day in the thread.
    Memphis/Philly Under 182.5

No plays today in the NBA. I have a lean on the Celtics/Clippers game at Under 190, and I also think the C's might keep it close enough to cover ATS (+8.5) they might even win the game, they sure looked great in their last game on Christmas day and the Clippers can't go on winning forever. Regardless I will not be playing anything today (other than a small bet on the over in the holiday bowl). Good luck to those who do.

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

2-3-1 Yesterday in the NBA
    -1.74 Units

NBA YTD 130-102-10
    (+32 Units) 56%

(NBA ATS/ML 96-76-7 YTD) 55.8%

(NBA totals 34-26-3 YTD) 56.7%

Unofficial NBA prop bets YTD 3-3

NBA Parlays 0-1

________________________________________ ____________________________

Tennis

1-0 in the Tennis with Ferrer easily disposing of Berdych in straight sets.
    +1 Unit.

Tennis YTD 32-25-4 (+18.16 Units) - 2 Pending

Already have the following Tennis future pending on the Hopman cup which will start in just over a day from now...

Hopman Cup (Perth Australia)

Serbia to win outright ($2.05, +105 Sportingbet) 2x
    (Novak Djokovic)
    (Anna Ivanovic)

The same team that qualified for last years final returns again this year in Anna and the Djoker. Last year they looked completely dominant heading into the final before Anna had to withdraw from the tournament on the eve of the final with an abdominal injury ending the Serbian run. Personally they are very close friends and play well together as a team in the all important doubles matches. Also Serbia as a country has a lot of national pride and any Serbian tennis player who represents their country (Davis, Fed, Hopman cups) treats it as an honour, unlike some who couldn't care less about an "insignificant" event like the Hopman cup. Anna's last match on Nov 3rd was a Fed cup match (National duty) where she looked great in disposing of powerhouse Kvitova in straight sets as a massive dog. Novak in particular will be keen for a good hit out as the Hopman cup plexicushion hardcourts are EXACTLY the same courts as the AUS open hardcourts, the balls are the same, in fact they have tried to replicate as many conditions as possible from the AUS open for the specific purpose of luring the big guns who would understand this is the best possible warm up for the years first grand slam of which Djokovic is of course the big favorite. The Serbian duo were cruising last year before Anna's unfortunate injury and they will no doubt feel as if they have unfinished business to take care of. Also Novak will be keen for a strong performance to fine tune his AUS open preparations. This price (Even money) will drop I expect every day from here in heading into the start of the tournament which is still a few days away, and by the mid point of the tournament do not be surprised to see the Serb's already into $1.50, -200 favouritism. With some books they are already as low as $1.70, -142, so make sure you shop around and take no worse than $1.90, -110, although if you are quick you can still get better than than at many books (Luxbet $2.00, Bet 365 $1.90, 188 bet, betezy, you win).

After careful deliberation and no doubt with a little bit of influence from my buddy MakinItHappen I have decided to play it safe with an insurance bet on team USA, who are the most obvious danger to the Serb's chances. While I don't rate Venus as dangerous as MIH does, he does make some valid points on the potentially deciding doubles rubbers and therefore I would reccomend anyone who has played the future bet on Serbia to follow suit with a small insurance bet on team USA.

USA to win outright ($5.00, +400 Bet 365) 0.5x
    (John Isner)
    (Venus Williams)

That leaves us in this position...

Serbian win -
    +1.6 Units profit
    USA win - 0 Units profit (break even)
    Any other nation wins
    -2.5 Units
    ________________________________________ _____________________________

All time SBR Picks

Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28
    -24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MMA 5-0 (+22.21 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units) *See spreadsheet

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

Last edited by sando; 12-27-12 at 02:51 PM.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Can you guys stop feeding the troll or the moron won't stop

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Wow Sando, going with Over 82 in the Holiday Bowl? Too many points for me, I was thinking the under with the UCLA defense keeping the total down a bit.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

LOL at reposting the leans.. classic saving the face.. Leans don't count on the record.. why repost it then.. 100% sure if the leans were trainwreck like the official plays, sando will not repost them.. typical tout!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LOL at reposting the leans.. classic saving the face.. Leans don't count on the record.. why repost it then.. 100% sure if the leans were trainwreck like the official plays, sando will not repost them.. typical tout!
    Can't go one sentence without using an emoticon.

Thanks and salud and good day and a merry christmas and a happy new year

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Nothing wrong with posting leans. I even keep track of how my leans do. Went 1-6 on leans last night....

As a matter of fact I suggested he keep a track record of how his leans that he doesn't play goes ....

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Poor daimo. Trying so hard (in fact overtrying which looks real desperate) only to be ignored at every turn

Dumb fukk can't even troll properly these days

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post

You couldn't even hit 50% picking -500 favs so just go back to ur miserable life.
    Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post

I disagree. I have seen him have several dogs that have won outright also. Diamo you don't have any picks of your own with any link. I would love to see them. I bet you don't even win 40 percent.

Two more dopes entertaining the troll

When with they get a clue????

tblues2005

I had a great start to the season in November but now in December I am clearly struggling at the moment. Have been stuck in the 30 unit range for around 3 weeks but I am confident I can turn things around. I always do. My goal was to hit 100 units profit by the start of the playoffs in late April and seeing as the season is approximately a third of the way in I am not too far off the mark at the moment. While this current rough patch is no doubt more than just variance (some poor picks) I remain completely focused on the task at hand, which is of course making money. Did pick up an easy winner in the tennis overnight so if anybody tailed that one then I am happy for you,

Was disappointed in the Indiana game being postponed, could not believe how short the line was at -3.5 and was quite happy to see it shift two points to -5.5 before the game was eventually called off. Also had a poor first entry into the parlay's with my m/l parlay getting crushed by the Grizzlies loss at home to Philly. My prop bet on David Lee (pts/rbs v Jefferson) was also a loser so overall definitely not a good day in the NBA.

On my leans I posted after the plays I actually went 3-1, so looks like I played the wrong games...

No plays today in the NBA. I have a lean on the Celtics/Clippers game at Under 190, and I also think the C's might keep it close enough to cover ATS (+8.5) they might even win the game, they sure looked great in their last game on Christmas day and the Clippers can't go on winning forever. Regardless I will not be playing anything today (other than a small bet on the over in the holiday bowl). Good luck to those who do.

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

2-3-1 Yesterday in the NBA
    -1.74 Units

NBA YTD 130-102-10
    (+32 Units) 56%

(NBA ATS/ML 96-76-7 YTD) 55.8%

(NBA totals 34-26-3 YTD) 56.7%

Unofficial NBA prop bets YTD 3-3

NBA Parlays 0-1

________________________________________ ____________________________

Tennis

1-0 in the Tennis with Ferrer easily disposing of Berdych in straight sets.
    +1 Unit.

Tennis YTD 32-25-4 (+18.16 Units) - 2 Pending

Already have the following Tennis future pending on the Hopman cup which will start in just over a day from now...

After careful deliberation and no doubt with a little bit of influence from my buddy MakinItHappen I have decided to play it safe with an insurance bet on team USA, who are the most obvious danger to the Serb's chances. While I don't rate Venus as dangerous as MIH does, he does make some valid points on the potentially deciding doubles rubbers and therefore I would reccomend anyone who has played the future bet on Serbia to follow suit with a small insurance bet on team USA.

USA to win outright ($5.00, +400 Bet 365) 0.5x
    (John Isner)
    (Venus Williams)

That leaves us in this position...

Serbian win -
    +1.6 Units profit
    USA win - 0 Units profit (break even)
    Any other nation wins
    -2.5 Units
    ________________________________________ _____________________________

All time SBR Picks

Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28
    -24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MMA 5-0 (+22.21 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units) *See spreadsheet

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

Thanks for the info you are giving us here. I know you seemed to stall a little on your picks this month. The troll is back at it and he sure wants to stir some crap up again.

I take it as you are going to follow the Australian Open here in a few weeks. I am looking forward to your picks with that. I see you have done well with tennis.

I am thinking after the start of the year you will do better in the NBA. Just keep it up and it is a long season and I am sure you will get back on track and break almost all them that likes to fade. It will serve them right also.

tblues2005

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    Two more dopes entertaining the troll

When with they get a clue????
    TC Woods hey now when someone lies I call them out on it. Its wrong to do that. You have to expose them no matter what.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    TC Woods hey now when someone lies I call them out on it. Its wrong to do that. You have to expose them no matter what.
    Quit being a dope, that's what that "person" wants you to do...

IMO, that daimo loser is just a SBR staff person assigned to stir up shit, thereby causing more posts which in turn leads to more revenue... quit obliging them

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMO, that daimo loser is just a SBR staff person assigned to stir up shit, thereby causing more posts which in turn leads to more revenue... quit obliging them
    That is EXACTLY what you are doing as well!!

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

just added the troll to my ignore list. u guys can all do it to under settings

Maggi
    Maggi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Hey Sando!
    How many units should you have on your bankroll to follow your plays?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    But its fun watching him FAIL his primary objective EVERYTIME and the fact he is SBR staff makes it all the more intruiging...

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    But its fun watching him FAIL his primary objective EVERYTIME and the fact he is SBR staff makes it all the more intruiging...
    He can't fail though. If Sando does well, the thread will get plenty of traffic with people patting him on the back and thanking him for his picks. If he does badly, the troll throws a few school yard insults around and everyone posts the same amount, but defending/supporting Sando.

Either way the thread gets posts which increases SBR's revenue. Just put him on ignore man.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post

Just put him on ignore man.
    two very smart posters

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

bro you need a life. gtfo you deserve a few punches right in the face. the man is up 30 units. UP! dont matter what he did yesterday, today or the day before yesterday. OVERALL he is up. so your bickering makes no sense.

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

by the way sando. i have been quietly following your picks. my advice. dont change a damn thing.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Sando is ur play UCLA and/or under 82,5

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Sando (or Goat Milk if you are reading), what are your thoughts on these props (just for some interest in today's games):

Durant Over/Under 29.5 points:
    Over - 1.57
    Under - 2.30

Westbrook Over/Under 23.5 points:
    Over - 1.71
    Under - 2.10

Most Points+Assists Paul v Rondo:
    Paul (-3.5) - 1.65
    Rondo (+3.5) - 2.15

Most Points+Rebounds Griffin v Garnett:
    Griffin (-5.5) - 1.71
    Garnett (+5.5) - 2.10

Paul Pierce over/Under 20.5 points:
    Over - 1.80
    Under - 1.95

joco

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    i dunno its pretty played out at this point...

tblues2005

I am going to disagree with you. You have to expose these people for their lies. Do you let anyone get by with lying to you? I see your point though it does keep him going though. People that are first timers will come in here and think that Sando isn't any good and I know that I have a gift card from Walmart as a result from Sando. I am glad I am not the one posting these picks like he does and being up 30 units or more and then seeing the posts that clown does because I would be reminding every day that you will lose by fading if I am up 30 plus units. That is just wrong to do that. Sando is smart by not responding to this fool though let us other guys deal with that. Putting him on ignore wouldn't help if newbie's come in they may get a bad impression which all of us knows better than that. We want them to do well too.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by Byrone09 View Post
    Wow Sando, going with Over 82 in the Holiday Bowl? Too many points for me, I was thinking the under with the UCLA defense keeping the total down a bit.
    yeah me too...i'm waiting to see if it goes above 82.5 and will stab the under...

Also with a total so high, they would be expecting it to be a game won by touchdowns, a single long drive to a field goal will ruin the Over.

I agree that UCLA has the better defense so they should win this game, the spread is +/-3 so they believe the game will be decided with a field goal...i think it will be decided by touchdowns...so UCLA -3 i think is a good bet.
    Last edited by thorny; 12-27-12 at 07:29 PM. Reason: more input

tblues2005

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    He can't fail though. If Sando does well, the thread will get plenty of traffic with people patting him on the back and thanking him for his picks. If he does badly, the troll throws a few school yard insults around and everyone posts the same amount, but defending/supporting Sando.

Either way the thread gets posts which increases SBR's revenue. Just put him on ignore man.
    I understand your point but for new people they may not know Sando. They may get a bad impression of him and not know how he's doing here. We have to let the new people know Sandos pretty good.

tblues2005

i dunno its pretty played out at this point...
    He's had a rough December but November he was real good. It is a long season as he has said here.

joco

not talking about sando.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Wow. Amazing Belk Bowl game! Sucks for people that had Duke +10. Duke driving for a FG or TD to win with just over a minute left and they lose by 14! Incredible!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

UFC 155

MGM Grand (Las Vegas)

MMA YTD 5-0 (+22.21 Units)

Best looking fight card I have seen in ages from a betting point of view. From an entertainment point of view the card completely sucks. So many nice fights ruined by injury withdrawals (Griffin, Sonnen, Maynard, etc). Have put a fair bit of work in to this card and come up with some solid picks. Some of the odds the books have set are just rediculous. MMA continues to have the biggest discrepancies as a sport which is of course great for the punter (providing you know what you are looking for).

Chris Cariaso v John Moraga
    Cariaso (+145, $2.45 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Odds are hilarious on this one. Should probably be close to a pk em. Great value on Cariaso. Who the hell is John Moraga anyway?

Melvin Guillard v Jamie Varner
    Guillard (-121, $1.82 IAS/Sportsbet) 1x
    *Had this wager already on the recent UFC on Fox card and Varner pulled out at the last minute as he was apparently throwing up in the dressing room... Nerves? Food poisioning? According to Guillard he was scared and that's why he pulled out...? Anyway both of these guys are unpredictable and prone to putting in shockers which is what keeps me from going any larger on this fight although I do like Guillard in this position.

Brad Pickett v Eddie Wineland
    Pickett (Evens, $2.00 Bet 365) 2x
    *Pickett's a beast. Crowd loves him, Dana loves him, all three fights since joining the UFC have been fight of the night/KO of the night peformances. Guy's probably the best English fighter in MMA. He has great timing, love watching him duck, weave, dodge (or sometimes just crash right through) and then boom with the big counter strikes or "Rampage" slam. Anyway guy should be a slight favorite here I would say, odds are generous.

Chris Leben v Derek Brunson
    Leben (-147, $1.68 Pinnacle) 2x
    *The "cat smasher" has heavy hands and an iron chin reminiscent of "cabbage" Correira. The only thing that bothers me is the potential ring rust from his one year forced hiatus for drug abuse, otherwise I think the books have been rather generous with the odds coming up against a late replacement in Brunson (original opponent was Vemola). After reading up as much as I can find about Leben and his attitude towards life and fighting in general I am relatively happy (considering his constant trangressions in the past).

Chris Leben quote...
    "It's been a long struggle, not just pain medicine, but drug and alcohol abuse, and I've had it through my entire career. Some fights I was doing better than other fights. Things came to a head. My last fight was more of a cry for help.

"I knew I was going to get caught. I knew I wasn't supposed to be doing what I did. Thank God for (UFC matchmaker) Joe Silva and (UFC President) Dana White. They helped me. I broke the rules. They suspended me for one year. It's not like I was trying to cheat. I had a problem and an issue. They sent me to rehab. I needed a month of inpatient rehab, and went directly to outpatient treatment. I've continued to focus on my treatment. That's a continual battle in that fight. I take it one day at a time. I haven't taken a pain pill since. I've continued to be drug and alcohol free."

Brunson does train under Greg Jackson which is always a good sign, however the guy is making his UFC debut after just being knocked out by a BJJ specialist in his last fight in Strikeforce before taking the step up to the UFC at short notice to fight a guy with iron in his fists. Hmmm...? If Leben was not coming off the 1 year break then the odds for this fight would be around -333.

Jim Miller v Joe Lauzon
    Over 2.5 rounds (+135, $2.35 Pinnacle) 1x

Alan Belcher v Yushin Okami

Belcher (+101, $2.01 Pinnacle) 2x

Junior dos Santos v Cain Velasquez
    JDS (-182, $1.55 Pinnacle) 2x
    Under 1.5 rounds (+114, $2.14 Pinnacle) 1x
    *Under 1.5 rounds is partial insurance against JDS getting caught by Cain early and also adds some extra value to JDS' odds as his most likely method of victory is of course via stoppage.

**Will add some more analysis for the fights later.

Shotgun and Southmadejd (if your still around)? and any others in the MMA scene would love to hear your thoughts on the card?
    Last edited by sando; 12-28-12 at 05:03 AM.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Love betting UFC, tho haven't looked at it yet...followed your other picks..thanks man for all of your hard work and sharing it with us. You really put in the time.

GL

dioforce
    dioforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Mark Jackson? Been watching too much Warriors bro. That Tim Bug. Yeah I like Pickett, Caraiso. I like Cain big in the main event, to be honest. Ehhhh. Probably like Belcher too. GL

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

gl Sal Bando

First ... 72737475767778 ... Last