NB-Ace
    NB-Ace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ace's Daily Hate!

I'm inspired by the success of BW and Dad, and I'd like to challenge myself to put together a streak of my own. I'm not sure how far I'll get, but I know it'll be a lot of fun at the bare minimum. Maybe if I rattle off 5 or 6 in a row this will be worth everyone's time, lol

The thread title is inspired by the infamous Dave Chappelle character "Silky Johnson" -- grand master of the "Haters' Ball" (see my avatar). If you haven't seen this episode of The Chappelle Show yet, do yourself a favor and hit up Youtube, it's not too late

Anyways.. I'll post my first play soon.. in the grand style and tradition of "The Haters' Ball"
    Last edited by NB-Ace; 01-24-12 at 09:22 PM.

NB-Ace

YOU THERE, LEBRON. YO HAIRLINE FURTHER AWAY FROM YA FACE THAN PISTONS ARE FROM THE PLAYOFFS. LOOKIN' LIKE TROLLDAD WITH A SUNTAN.

AND YOU, OSH KOSH B'BOSH YOU SOFT FONZWORTH BENTLEY CROSSED WITH RAS KASS AND A LIZARD LOOKIN' SWEATER VEST AND A SCARF WEARIN SELF. LOOKS YOU AND ROY HIBBERT FELL INTO SOME RADIOACTIVE GOO, AND LEARNED KARATE FROM MASTER SPLINTER! WIT'CHYO TURTLE-LOOKIN' FACE.

AND FINALLY.. EDDY CURRY. LOST 100 POUNDS AND NOW YOU DOWN TO SOMETHIN' I NEED A SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR FOR, CONGRATULATIONS *****! IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERY POUND YOU WEIGHED, I COULD PAY DOWN CHARLES BARKLEY'S GAMBLIN' DEBT, AND HAVE ENOUGH LEFT OVER FOR ANTOINE WALKER. YOU SO FAT, EVERY MORNIN' MCDONALD'S STOCK PRICE GO UP WHEN THEY SEE YO CAR COMIN'. SCIENTISTS STUDY THE EFFECTS OF GRAVITY.. AROUND YO HOUSE!

MY BIGGEST AND MOST PROFOUND HATE FALL UPON YOU, MIAMI HEAT. The Cleveland Cavaliers will cover +13.

*crowd chants*

HATE! HATE! HATE!

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

good luck! more people on a winning streak benefits everyone so I hope you win!

NB-Ace

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    good luck! more people on a winning streak benefits everyone so I hope you win!
    lol thnx bro. Will do my best.

NB-Ace

This is lookin' pretty good right now. Hopefully this kicks off a nice run. Felt good to go against the consensus here and (hopefully) get a win!

NB-Ace

Locked in at 1-0 ATS.. I will post my pick for tomorrow ASAP.

Dizzle
    Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

awesome.

NB-Ace

I don't have time for a comedic write-up today, but I'll still bring my daily hate upon the Oklahoma City Thunder. Hornets +12.5 is the play.

BOL fellas.

NB-Ace

2-0 ATS!

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I hate you you sick salty dog.Crusty lips and saggy . Nice pick. Who u hate on Thursday?

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Haters gonna Hate, Potaters gonna Potate.

Nice call!!!
    Points Awarded:

NB-Ace gave SaffaCappa 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NB-Ace

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    I hate you you sick salty dog.Crusty lips and saggy . Nice pick. Who u hate on Thursday?
    ^lol... only 2 games "tomorrow" (I really should say "today"), so I've gotta do some diggin'. I'll have a pick within the hour *or* tomorrow afternoon.

therocket
    you cant teach passion

I think Boston and Orlando hate to score. Can't see a fast paced up and down game. Under looks good, maybe. Uhhhhh. I hate thinkn it might be square. Too late I'm on under 176. Keep hatin ace.

NB-Ace

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    I think Boston and Orlando hate to score. Can't see a fast paced up and down game. Under looks good, maybe. Uhhhhh. I hate thinkn it might be square. Too late I'm on under 176. Keep hatin ace.
    ^Yeah I'm a Celtics homer and have only bet on their games 3x this season.. faded 'em twice and rode with 'em over the Magic the other day. Gotta check the rematch out for sure.. but then again, I also gotta wake up in 3 hours LOL. I'm out fellas. Haters' Ball will commence tomorrow.

NB-Ace

I'm hatin' on the Clippers today fellas. Grizzlies +3.5 is the play. I also really like the Grizz ML @ +140 as a secondary play.

therocket
    you cant teach passion

Loved the fact that Orlando Hated to score in that 4th quarter. Finished at a total of
    174 and a straight up celtics win. Keep up the hate ace who's full of spite tonight?

therocket
    you cant teach passion

Heat spells hate if you mix up the letters. Let's go bulls.