Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Happiest guy in the world= 5mike5

I know how much you love Nascar and have been waiting good day for you man! GL this season

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I know how much you love Nascar and have been waiting good day for you man! GL this season
    Thanks buddy!!!

i apppreciate it!!!! i can always use somne good luck thrown my way for a new season.

and yes, i dont think theres a happier gambler in the world today than ME!!!!!...

the start of a new season..ahhhhhhh....its like xmas morning and great sex combined...

the excitment, the anticipation, the ups and downs, THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 5mike5; 02-15-14 at 08:51 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Thanks buddy!!!

i apppreciate it!!!! i can always use somne good luck thrown my way for a new season.

and yes, i dont think theres a happier gambler in the world today than ME!!!!!...

the start of a new season..ahhhhhhh....its like xmas morning and great sex combined...

the excitment, the anticipation, the ups and downs, THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got a thread? We should keep in touch, i do well in this sport as well, gl us!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    You got a thread? We should keep in touch, i do well in this sport as well, gl us!
    yep, always near top of the nascar forum

cant believe u didnt know SBR has the best nascar sub-forum there is out there thnks to us...and its not even close either

i make a new thread every Monday afternoon for each weekends upcoming race...

i live, breath, and eat this sport...spend more time preparing each week for the race than most people spend at their jobs

leetreaper

yep, always near top of the nascar forum

cant believe u didnt know SBR has the best nascar sub-forum there is out there thnks to us...and its not even close either

i make a new thread every Monday afternoon for each weekends upcoming race...

i live, breath, and eat this sport...spend more time preparing each week for the race than most people spend at their jobs
    Will check in soon

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Will check in soon
    sure thing buddy, we would be glad to have you...

there about 5-7 regulars that are as smart as they come @ betting on nascar and in all 3 series....

theres no fighting, trolling, BS of any kind....its all about helping each other win money every week

we don't always agree on everything of course, and have different opinions on lot of things, but we discuss it and move on and on occasion even change some1s mind...i couldnt tell u ho mant times 1 of my nascar brothers changed my mind and i endd up etting on that driver, and the driver ended up winning the race and won me a bag of cash because i listened to him....

bottom line its a great group of guys..PERIOD
    Points Awarded:

JayHorne3 gave 5mike5 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

leetreaper

sure thing buddy, we would be glad to have you...

there about 5-7 regulars that are as smart as they come @ betting on nascar and in all 3 series....

theres no fighting, trolling, BS of any kind....its all about helping each other win money every week

we don't always agree on everything of course, and have different opinions on lot of things, but we discuss it and move on and on occasion even change some1s mind...i couldnt tell u ho mant times 1 of my nascar brothers changed my mind and i endd up etting on that driver, and the driver ended up winning the race and won me a bag of cash because i listened to him....

bottom line its a great group of guys..PERIOD
    Perfect!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Hope all well Lee

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Hope all well Lee
    Yep, getting back on winning track in baskets in style