Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    No we didn't lose power thankfully. Was 7 degrees this morning. We got about 4 inches in just a few hrs yesterday which is a blizzard for around here. Roads a sheet of ice. Wasn't good.
    Brrrr.

It got down to 67 here last night and I had to pull out the extra doona as it felt like winter had come back early.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah I guess it's not good news. But don't think its as bad as the headlines make it out. It would be bad if he had discounted and still didn't fill the schedule before the season starts.
    I agree just think companies would line up for that chance

Vegas39

Opti did you get in on squares contest for Super Bowl. AS texted mike to do it

Optional

Yeah thanks mate. Got in early.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Maybe all dale's fans will send in donations for sponsorship. Lol

Optional

Maybe all dale's fans will send in donations for sponsorship. Lol
    That's how Kamui Kobayashi bought himself a Caterham F1 seat this year.

Fans donated over a million UK pounds. And he's driving for no pay.

Don't usually like pay drivers taking up seats but think it's amazing he got that level of fan support and proof people think he deserves a drive.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I was more surprised that a Million pound was enough for the race seat.

Hope you are staying warm over there mike... Meanwhile I'm sitting here with the on air-con on at 2am.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Well is suppose to start getting warmer into the low 40s today.

Right now its just 5 degrees this morning. I won't even walk outside in this. Except to start the car to warm up when the old lady leaves. No choice there. Lol

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    I was more surprised that a Million pound was enough for the race seat.
    Yeah true. Hopefully it means they wanted him more than needed more money. Not that he was all they could get with money.

MatI

Well is suppose to start getting warmer into the low 40s today.

Right now its just 5 degrees this morning. I won't even walk outside in this. Except to start the car to warm up when the old lady leaves. No choice there. Lol
    Hope it gets better for you. They have been showing it a bit on the news here. Look nasty, stay safe.

MatI

Yeah true. Hopefully it means they wanted him more than needed more money. Not that he was all they could get with money.
    Exactly what I was thinking. He is def enjoyable to watch.

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

STUPID......so, next move is to take talledga out of chase. your telling me that david ragen now has a chance? he whens a restrictor race then when tallegadea fall race and he advances. STUPID. and here is how the last race goes....all four guys will have clean track around them, no way anyone races tem hard..think parade for 350 miles, then the last pit stop all 4 guys come out 1-4, not that exciting of a finish. last four guys in ( ambrose, newman, menard and mcmurray) have zero chance of winning a championship. move helps hamlin, harvick and klye. really like klye now (points will reset after kansas) and he catches back up.....more to come after i finish throwing up

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Opti did you get in on squares contest for Super Bowl. AS texted mike to do it
    rather have your #'s opti

Optional

rather have your #'s opti
    1 and 7

Don't mind the 7, but the 1 sounds like it might be a killer.

Vegas39

1 and 7

21-17

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

1 and 7

Stop bitching opti. I got 6 and 2 u bastard!

I like 7/1. 21 31 and 41 are all in play remember. And Of course 7 is the best # u can get probably. I basically need 2 FGs and a safety. Lmao

uncle vinny

got caught up and this weeks race hubs this morning..a few notes from an otherwise shity show. matt clark is back and as worthless as ever. daniel trotta seemed to have lipo as her belly is gone, however, she still has chubbby legs and puffy checks. should have just toned down instead of going for the hour glass look. and is it me or is denny hamlin turning in to cole trickle? looks just like him with the greasy long hair look.

on another note, seems like the no height limit may be the biggest change of all this year. i think that in the early races, guys that run loose cars will be ones to watch....im thinking klye and biffle as the two best with loose cars unless stewy is 100%

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
    got caught up and this weeks race hubs this morning..a few notes from an otherwise shity show. matt clark is back and as worthless as ever. daniel trotta seemed to have lipo as her belly is gone, however, she still has chubbby legs and puffy checks. should have just toned down instead of going for the hour glass look. and is it me or is denny hamlin turning in to cole trickle? looks just like him with the greasy long hair look.

on another note, seems like the no height limit may be the biggest change of all this year. i think that in the early races, guys that run loose cars will be ones to watch....im thinking klye and biffle as the two best with loose cars unless stewy is 100%
    Wow do you ever come as a big insecure jackass. I'd wager Matt Clark has forgot more about Nascar than your pompous ass will know in a lifetime. There was a reason he ran 48 pit crew for 7 years
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

uncle vinny

Wow do you ever come as a big insecure jackass. I'd wager Matt Clark has forgot more about Nascar than your pompous ass will know in a lifetime. There was a reason he ran 48 pit crew for 7 years
    I would hope matt has more knowledge then me. I was referring to his segments. Mattys diner?..i know its geared for a wider audience but i would rather have hammond or larry mac talk tech stuff. As for interviews i like brynes , marty smith and dilner. They seem to ask better questions and dont always follow the company line...thats all i was saying

uncle vinny

Just for fun and out of boredom today, i ran the bio for matt. While he worked at hendrick he hardly ran the team. Was a jackman and pit crew member. Then became a pit crew coach for the 48 then moved to rcr. His background is administration as an asst ad and coach. Nice carreer path and very impressive. All this came from his bio at fox.

This of course, explains his interview stlye. Which now i understand. He treats this a job type deal.

None the less, as this forum is about picking winners and making money...i think i got him. As do mike you and several others.

First 12