5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

I was able to withdrawal when I won my pool. Only reason I know is I always withdrawal several times after I win during NASCAR season. And I won that week. Maybe rules have changed?

but mine was split so won just $50 cause it was just a small NASCAR pool.

For for those that didn't know, 5dines offers NASCAR pools
    for every race during the season. U pick from like 10-15 h2hs and winning car # is the tiebreaker

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I was able to withdrawal when I won my pool. Only reason I know is I always withdrawal several times after I win during NASCAR season. And I won that week. Maybe rules have changed?

but mine was split so won just $50 cause it was just a small NASCAR pool.

For for those that didn't know, 5dines offers NASCAR pools
    for every race during the season. U pick from like 10-15 h2hs and winning car # is the tiebreaker

you ever done nascar one Mike?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Yes I've only done it twice for fun. I won 1 of the 2. There's usually never more than $100 total in the pool besides Daytona maybe. I tied dorb1st cause we Picked the same car # so only got. $50. They aren't worth the time ink since pools are always $100 or below not worth the time imo

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

so last night I went on chat. I spent 20 minutes trying to explain to live chat that although it said 'tiebreaker', it didn't say what the tiebreaker was supposed to be. They kept saying "the tiebreaker is at the bottom."

Finally they linked me to a rules page where I found it says the tiebreaker is the total points of the last game listed. Could've saved me some time by just linking me right away.

Anyway, I tied for third yesterday in the NBA pick'em pool. 9-2 record. It lists 20 entries.

Tied for 20th in the Super Bowl pool (they still have the national anthem question graded wrong, it was really under, not over).

tied for first in the NBA point spread pool.

I actually bet over 191.5 in that Bulls/Kings game and over second half so it cost me several hundred staying under. Cost me the pool as well.

Four people got 8 correct. My tiebreaker was second best. Name:  5 dimes pool.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  22.7 KB

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

You have had a good week in the contests Yis. I see you won a couple of hundred in the ATB Superbowl squares too

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

yeah I posted on Sunday night. Super Bowl was a very good outcome as it turned out. Contests and squares.

First ... 26272829