Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Super Rugby 2014

I'm taking the Highlander/Bulls over 52.5 tonight.

The covered stadium is an overs machine which I've been riding in the NPC and super rugby for awhile now. It's going at 3-1 this season and should be 4-0 but the Blues missed a routine kick at goal in the opening match of the season to blow that one, one of those ones I already cashed in my mind then watched the kick sail wide in frustration!

Highlanders D isn't great they've given up a mountain of points to average opposition down there lately so the Bulls should get there's. Sopoaga the Highlanders kicker is on fire which should help. I don't know who kicks for the Bulls this season can't remember but he'll be South African and no doubt lights out, they all are.

Mase of Base

Bulls at plus money live seems a little surprising when to me it looks like they've dominated this game. So close to a try there before the HT siren would of been golden to get that. A few close chances but a pretty good pace so it's looking 50/50 at this stage.

Mase of Base

What a joke takes them the entire half and the bulls finally get over, bit late.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

that was very unfortunate, entertaining game, 5 tries only 3 penalties, not often you will see that

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

The Bulls in Australasia are an under machine unfortunately.

Mase of Base

Yeah was a decent game. I've switched back to watching rugby again this season the league is so incredibly boring imo again.