Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Explain this to a non-golfer...

How does Tiger Woods get injured so much? Golf might be the one sport old people can play and injuries are going to retire him before 40. It's like he's a golfer whose also in fight club. Anderson Silva probably can't compete with this medical sheet.

I read an article listing his injuries. To summarize:
    3 knee surgeries
    bulging disk
    achilles tendon issues
    sprained MCL
    elbow strain
    back spasms
    pinched nerve back surgery

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

What happens when you're on roids and stop taking them. Golf isn't really strenuous at all which is why rarely anyone else hurt but that mutt.

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

His swing was way to violent in his younger days.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

never a big Tiger Woods fan

i mean if the dos equis guy had to choose a golf partner everyone knows he would ask Fred Couples hands down

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    His swing was way to violent in his younger days.
    early footage

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    What happens when you're on roids and stop taking them. Golf isn't really strenuous at all which is why rarely anyone else hurt but that mutt.
    I would have to second this. It shows Tiger was taking something for years... once you're off of them... you tweak a lot of things.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    How does Tiger Woods get injured so much? Golf might be the one sport old people can play and injuries are going to retire him before 40. It's like he's a golfer whose also in fight club. Anderson Silva probably can't compete with this medical sheet.

3 knee surgeries
    bulging disk
    achilles tendon issues
    sprained MCL
    elbow strain
    back spasms
    Curiously these are all side effects of excessive unprotected anal intercourse also

TheCentaur

I'm no pro golfer but I have played quite a bit. Maybe others would agree, a correct swing is rhythmic and effortless, he shouldn't be getting injuries like this unless like others have said there was some performance enhancers

manny24
    pay Bobby

was Lefty juicing too?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Billy he gets injured off the golf course... Pounding that grade AAA pussy!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The number one reason is because he lifted like a bodybuilder many close to him said he was obsessed in the weight room and anybody that does that has health issues plus he played professional golf

manny24
    pay Bobby

Nicklaus had less ambien hooker sex

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Billy he gets injured off the golf course... Pounding that grade AAA pussy!!!

manny24
    pay Bobby

poor girl looks like shes been kicked by a mule

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

tiger blew out his knee just like I did in high school - I continued to play basketball even after the surgery and it led me to alot of back pain that still haunts me. When you have a blown out knee you start putting strain on other muscles to carry the load. I would notice back pain even doing simple things like college bowling or playing golf to this day. Although those arnt the most strenious sports you can still favor a certain muscle and put more pressure on another part of your body.

It can get worse if you continue to do these same activities which of course tiger did. You learn to play with the pain and you pay for it later. I have heard many times in tiger interviews that he has played with pain for years. He is just kinda paying the piper now.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

He swings faster than we drive a car.
    That's how.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    He swings faster than we drive a car.
    That's how.
    As does every other professional as well as the amateur drunk. What's is your point here?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

since you're not a golfer, you won't understand all the torque that's put on your joints during a golf swing.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    As does every other professional as well as the amateur drunk. What's is your point here?
    Not many on tour with swing like his old swing.
    doing that EVERY day over course of many years is due to wear and tear your body.
    It's like any other sport, too much is not a good thing and tiger never learned to sit out tournaments for rest until it was "too late"

hotcoffee76
    hotcoffee76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 693

With the theories on Tiger's cause of injury, who's betting on Dustin Johnson anymore?

hotcoffee76
    hotcoffee76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 693

Sorry, forgot the visual

Name:  Dustin-Johnson-and-Paulina-Gretzky3.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  47.7 KB

TheCentaur

Skeleton with pancake

Sorry I don't find Paulina Gretzky attractive at all

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

3 knee surgeries
    bulging disk
    achilles tendon issues
    sprained MCL
    elbow strain
    back spasms
    My friends used to work out at the gym at Stanford when Tiger was working out. He RARELY did any leg or core strength exercises. He was only concerned about his upper chest area, biceps, and that's it. He was benching 320 when he was a freshman, but he couldn't squat squat.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

stick to minor league hockey, dooze.. you are more retarded in this thread than usual...tiger has a top 5 swing speed on tour and has fukked himself up, a number of times, swinging harder, in deep rough, than any others are even capable of.. he has no concern for his body when he is competing healthy

sbrhedge, either you read something wrong or your buddy is full of shit...he fits right in here at sbr... not a fukkin chance in the world he was benching 320 as a freshman...guy was still a scrawny twig... but he has been the hardest working guy in the gym ever since going pro... he claims his 1 rep max is more than 320 now... and thats 20yrs later and being much much bigger

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Skeleton with pancake

Sorry I don't find Paulina Gretzky attractive at all
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcoffee76 View Post
    Sorry, forgot the visual

Name:  Dustin-Johnson-and-Paulina-Gretzky3.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  47.7 KB
    I'm studying those hips... her box looks nice.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    stick to minor league hockey, dooze.. you are more retarded in this thread than usual...tiger has a top 5 swing speed on tour and has fukked himself up, a number of times, swinging harder, in deep rough, than any others are even capable of.. he has no concern for his body when he is competing healthy

sbrhedge, either you read something wrong or your buddy is full of shit...he fits right in here at sbr... not a fukkin chance in the world he was benching 320 as a freshman...guy was still a scrawny twig... but he has been the hardest working guy in the gym ever since going pro... he claims his 1 rep max is more than 320 now... and thats 20yrs later and being much much bigger
    That's the main reason. It seems like most of his injuries came from making an unorthodox swing in an awkward position and with his swing speed and strength...you're gonna get hurt at times.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Tiger knows only one way to swing a golf club and that has been, as hard as possible. That'll cause problems in a lot of places. Trying to play golf with back problems is pure hell.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post

My friends used to work out at the gym at Stanford when Tiger was working out. He RARELY did any leg or core strength exercises. He was only concerned about his upper chest area, biceps, and that's it. He was benching 320 when he was a freshman, but he couldn't squat squat.
    Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

Tiger is super athletic... I give him a lot of credit... no way he benches 320 though. I'd bet my life on it.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

They were talking on an Aussie sports chat show about how Phil was shown this graphic and was asked why he hasn't been injured as much in comparison. He said it was due to Tiger always having had such a "violent swing" and him having a more "longer, looping swing" which has protected him and some of the other players from being injured as much.

Last edited by shari91; 04-11-14 at 07:30 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Him swinging too hard has Killed his game and his back

He cannot hit driver straight

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

His body is deteriorating from the AIDS he got from banging ratcheted whores. He also may have sickle cell.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: byronbb

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

3 knee surgeries
    bulging disk
    achilles tendon issues
    sprained MCL
    elbow strain
    back spasms
    many of those injuries were sustained from the beating he took from his ex wife when she found out he was banging 65 different women.

nah but on the real i dont understand how anybody can get hurt playing golf. And i do play golf myself i mean yeah i get the occasional back pain from
    the trunk rotations associated with swinging a golf club but im not sure how its possible to get seriously hurt playing golf.

in Tigers case i think he actually over trains and thats why he gets hurt. I heard he even trains with the navy seals... but he does that not for golf but just bc he wants to be in phenomenal shape.

Golfers in general though are pussies. I heard on the golf channel this morning that south african dude with the weird last name something like oooslizsurpinoncock hurt his back picking up his baby.. lol

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Im buying into the violent swing theory after this thread. He must be doing some really unnatural stuff.

I was thinking about trying golf since Im too beat up for some other sports and then I saw his problems. Im going to try Rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    many of those injuries were sustained from the beating he took from his ex wife when she found out he was banging 65 different women.
    Conspiracy theory... maybe he put out these injury timelines to hide one or two from the Cadillac?

manny24
    pay Bobby

Boom Boom still hanging around

lot of golf left

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Boom Boom still hanging around

lot of golf left
    Smoothest swings in the history of the game: 1.) Steve Elkington
    2.) Freddy Couples
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last