imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sharktank1 View Post
    Les Onaka @ the quarters!
    Doesn't always play chalk, like some of his cohorts do.

Hey p.n.,
    G.L. this week!
    I'm a furlong behind ya.
    Even though I did go 4-0 once this season, as an apprentice.
    Who are you?

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    Since you brought up HRTV.. I like Jeff Siegel. Pincay Jr can't handicap crap. Jon White picks good horses but puts everyone to sleep when he speaks. Aaron is another Ken. Camilla Ball picks them at the track they way they look and such. I just can't stand her gums when she smiles.. hehe. Although I've noticed that she is smiling more w/ her mouth close. Peter has the biggest head in the planet.. I mean literally. He really does have a big head. He tried putting one of those Santa Anita hats giveaways and it could hardly fit him.
    Jeff Siegel is a paid tout. One must pay to hear his "best bets" and "best investment" daily in SoCal. Does he give this out to HRTV viewers, or does he pick other horses? And his partner at National Turf, Bob Selvin is a scumbag. Years back, when a SoCal card was canceled for weather before a t-bred race was run, he refused to refund OR replace the handicap claiming he had done the work and deserved to be paid for his time.

mavs1978
    mavs1978's Avatar Become A Pro!

tvg is a great channel.. the way they present it is really nice..how does it compare to HRTV?

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by sharktank1 View Post
    Les Onaka @ the quarters!
    Doesn't always play chalk, like some of his cohorts do.
    I love Les the best and the QUARTERS. Ed Burgart does decentl with his early and late pick 4's. Sometimes I play them for some action.

I hate Matt Caruthers. I agree with someone who said something about picking longshots with Monopoly money. I think his picks stink too. It's funny how when his horse runs last, he says nothing about it. I hate that. Give us at least some insight about why.
    I think my buddy and myself could have our own spot and hit 33% chalk picks. But anyway, all those guys at TVG have a good gig going.

First 12