captainlou
    captainlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2423

PPs for Santa Anita Thursday Jan23rd?

does anyone have the PPs for Santa Anita for Thursday January 23rd? i need to hit that 2M pick 6!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

after the syndicates get done covering all the likely combo's it will end up paying 3000-5000. a small player is better off playing the pik 6 when there is "no carryover". it is the biggest misconception in horse race betting to dive into the pik 6 only when it's a carryover. the number of winning tickets will bring the payoff down if there aren't a ridiculous number of longshots to a level below what it would have been with no carryover since the syndicates don't get involved. today there is a double carryover of 419k. they expect an addition 1.5 million to be pumped into it which more than likely will hit with more winning tickets that will swallow up that carryover amount rendering it virtually meaningless. sure bigger pool but divided by an extraordinary amount of winning tickets will mean that some of these syndicates will hit it and lose money unless they have it more than once. let's see how this one goes. unless you play bombs wait until tomorrow when the big bettors have gone home.

captainlou

You were off by about 70 dimes. I crapped out in the 3rd leg.

I typically play a large number of combinations but generally try to stick with the pick 5s.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9580

captain i just posted about 6 pps for today and tomorrow on my post post on my thred best bet of the day or follow up thanks .let me know if you got them i can sometimes get different tracks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainlou View Post
    does anyone have the PPs for Santa Anita for Thursday January 23rd? i need to hit that 2M pick 6!

captainlou

fantastic harthebar, much appreciated.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9580

hey guys i generally post pps over on my thread so if your looking for some more look over there or if you want a request