bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Tim Thomas Laugh Award

Wow, Thomas has to get my nod for one of the funniest goalies I've ever heard. Must take getting used to but I'm sure it's reassuring (for BOS) to have your goalie in such a state of enjoying the game and the fun of things. I think it bodes well for the Bruins (at least at home game four) and certainly adds to this series. "I won't be taking suggestions at this time..." Freaking hilarious.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Thomas is good shit. The guys gotta have a few wires loose when he laughs after the other team scores on him My gaydar detects a slight hint of homosexuality though with that semi-gay lisp

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Haha. As far as goalies go I could have Elton John in net and not be sure if it's just goalie quirkiness or what...Different people.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Thomas is a sick fcuk. Even if the Bruins lose in 7 he may win the Conn Smythe. Fcuk you Timmy!

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

luoongo is more gay than thomas, thomas is the man

pgall08
    Update your status
    pgall08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Thomas is winning this series along with Bruins PK.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Thomas is good shit. The guys gotta have a few wires loose when he laughs after the other team scores on him My gaydar detects a slight hint of homosexuality though with that semi-gay lisp
    We can't all be as manly as the Sedin sisters, though to be fair they are really more asexual. Bruins interviews after the game were great, somehow they are super relaxed and focused at the same time, Vancouver not so much. Didn't listen to too much of the Vancouver stuff, but a lot of "we play better at home" stuff and no one taking responsibility or throwing down the gauntlet. Who is going to step up for them? Kesler would seem the obvious candidate, but he doesn't look right.