Betpoints: 3073

Bruins / Wings - Game 4 - Who you got?

Bruins -130
    Wings +118

who you got?

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

I dont like the -130 but I'm a Bruins fan. I'd take the Bruins at -1 for +money...Regardless of what happens, it's hard to go against the hottest goalie in the NHL whose only allowed two goals in 3 games.

Game 4 will either be a statement from Detroit saying that they arent dead yet, or it will be more of the same, Bruins dominance. I think the BRuins are an angry team after last year and their mission extends well beyond the first round. I just feel like Detroit is struggling to stay a float. In the end I'll lay off only because Im superstitious and dont in any way want to create a ripple effect in the universe that could hurt the Bruins chances

HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

Hottest gk in the nhl at this moment, and one of the lowest scoring teams in the playoffs.

I gotta take a shot on Bruins -1.5

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

detroit storms out

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

How many neutral zone turnovers leading to bruins fast breaks and points need to occur before you realize the bruins are much superior to Detroit? Here's how bruins games start...immediately the puck gets dumped into the offensive end, then comes punishing forcheck, followed by a barrage of shots, maybe an early goal or penalty gets called..ans from there the temp is dictated..detroit doesn't have enough players who can stand up to that type of style