Spoiler
    Spoiler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Pens -130!!!! Blues +130!!!

Won a sh,it ton the other night on those live bets on the pens and on the game!! Witness the cash flow!

Tonight i continue to roll!!!

2k on the frikking pens -130 who most likely win the cup

2k on the blues +130 who most likely make it to the cup but lose to the pens!!!

Easy money baby!!!!

Dara27
    Dara27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

On them along with the Stars. Let's hope

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Pens win the cup....you've got to be kidding! Do you not see how damaged they are? Columbus has made a series of this and once you score one time on Fleury, he practically kicks the pucks in on his own.

Any team with an ounce of physicality is going to push the Pens to the wall. The team is soft as hell and is only good for betting overs because they can score and have the worst goal tending. Columbus has a 100,000,000,000x better chance to win this series than the Pens have of winning the cup. Wait to see if the Pens get Boston again...4-0 and they make it look easier than last year.

Dara27
    Dara27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

Ya I agree pens won't go that far (way too inconsistant), I believe more Bruins or Habs vs Blues perhaps like you said. But hope Pens win tonight

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Its the Sharks that get into the crease.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Sharks - rangers . Pens won't beat rangers in 2nd round.. Goaltending is far superior. Bruins rags would be a good one tho

BeanTownClown88

Sharks and Rangers are my dark horses too

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Pens win the cup....you've got to be kidding! Do you not see how damaged they are? Columbus has made a series of this and once you score one time on Fleury, he practically kicks the pucks in on his own.

Any team with an ounce of physicality is going to push the Pens to the wall. The team is soft as hell and is only good for betting overs because they can score and have the worst goal tending. Columbus has a 100,000,000,000x better chance to win this series than the Pens have of winning the cup. Wait to see if the Pens get Boston again...4-0 and they make it look easier than last year.
    lmfao. Do you people watch the games? Someone tried to come into my thread the other night too and convince everyone to bet on the blue jackets and look how that turned out!!!

blue jackets are a good team - that's why this is actually a half way entertaining series but they are no match for the pens. 3 goals when they needed it in 3 minutes PROVES it. Pens will score when and if they need to. This is easy money

Spoiler

And to the bruins homer - the pens will beat the bruins this year if they meet again. Guaranfuckinteethat

Joeitaly
    Joeitaly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 419

PENS will win the cup. They are winning tonight too. And again in Pittsburgh in game 5.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Joeitaly View Post
    PENS will win the cup. They are winning tonight too. And again in Pittsburgh in game 5.
    Finally someone with some sense. Hell malkin Neal and Crosby haven't even needed to score to beat the jackets. Wait until they start scoring. It ain't gonna be pretty

BeanTownClown88

So you guys think that since Pitt is playing down to Columbus's level and squeaking by with wins that they are destined to beat the physical and deep teams in the eastern conference? If it was Bruins vs Columbus and the outcomes/gameplay was the same..Id be seriously doubting the Bruins right now and wouldn't be afraid to say it.

Columbus is not that deep and have sub par defense with a streaky goaltender but they are playing physical which is keeping them in these games. Do you really watch that and say wow Pittsburgh is really dominating? I dont. I used to fear Pitt but Bruins messed them up last year and its carrying over, judging by the poor play against Columbus. Bruins are going to make quicker work of Detroit.

Pitt will have a hell of a time with Boston, MTL, or the Rags. And what do those teams have in common? GOAL TENDING

Fleury is the least talented and most mentally fragile goalie in the playoffs..if Columbus wins tonight, this goes 7...Guaranfkntee if Pitt wins its a nail biter in over time and not a display of their "eliteness". They puked on their shirts in the ECF last year. not much else to say except time will tell..Anyone who thinks the Pens are going all the way based on this showing needs to take a step back, its COLUMBUS with no Horton...8th Seed!! If Pitt can somehow win this round, they will for sure lose the next

Spoiler

They are a 7 seed which IMO makes all your other comments irrelevant based on your knowledge of the nhl.

Bruins are NOT that good. Montreal or St. Louis is going to give the pens the best run for their money. Chicago and Boston both going to lose prior to the finals

Spoiler

And columbus easily could have been the #2 team in the met if they hadn't started the year out 6-13. They aren't that bad. Pens are just that good

BeanTownClown88

I stand corrected, Columbus is a 7th seed which is still second to last..If I was the pens I'd want Montreal too because they are smaller and less physical, although they were making big hits against TB.

How can you say nothing I said is applicable though? You are allowing 4 Goals Per Game to Columbus...You think MTL Boston Or NYR would be giving that up? Rask has given up 2 goals in three games!. What are you smoking bro?! My knowledge of the NHL appears to be stronger than yours based on your bogus Penguins predictions. 4 Goals Allowed per Game to the Jackets! They have like two decent lines, are you kidding me? Have you been watching the same series? Each game is going down to the wire, Fleury is giving up softies left and right, there is NO answer for when Columbus turns up the physicality.

You are living on fantasy island and just want to shit talk boston even though it's Pitt who are the ones that need to prove they can compete with physical teams and man up.

I've never heard of a hockey fan discounting playoff goaltending as much as you are which also leads me to question your nhl knowledge..FLEURY SUCKS! PITT WILL NEVER WIN A GAME 1-0 or 2-0 BECAUSE EVERY GAME IS SCORE FEST! BET THE OVER BLINDLY!

ARoot55
    ARoot55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Dude I don't know how much hockey you watch but it doesn't sound like a lot. You sound like a Penguins fan, or a European that only tunes in to watch Crosby. Ask anyone who follows the East closely and every one of them will tell you no one in the entire conference feared getting Pittsburgh round one. I wanted the Flyers to fall out of the top three and get a WC so we could play them. Detroit is getting healthy and made the playoffs without two top ten forwards for the majority of the season, Columbus is a tough team to play with a Vezina winning goalie, the Rangers have a stud in goal and are solid top to bottom, MTL has a top 5 goaltender and tons of talent, and Boston has been the best team in the entire NHL all year. So where do the Pens fit in there? They have the best player in the world, and three other good forwards who show up from time to time. They have one solid defense pair, the rest are suspect. Their goalie is an enigma. So can you please explain why they will beat NYR, MTL, or BOS? Hell if the Flyers somehow get by NYR, they too will beat the Pens.

BeanTownClown88

Lol this is too funny..Cant get enough of ragging on Fleury...He's allowed 10 goals thus far on 89 shots...1 out of 9 shots are goals..and in one game he let in 3 goals on 17 shots..

I think Spoiler is having a tough time comprehending but to make it easier to understand...I COULD SAVE A HIGHER % THAN THAT

Oh and for the sake of stacking Fleurys numbers against Rask's for example, Rask has allowed 2 goals on 80 Shots..Where 1 out of 9 on average goes in on Fleury, 1 out of 40 shots goes in against Rask.

Some argue its quality over quantity, but Pitt's goal tending is pathetic and couldnt stop a nose bleed
    Last edited by BeanTownClown88; 04-23-14 at 05:21 PM.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN....take everything you have abd put it on columbus aint no way the pens getting back from that....totally devastating

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

As a pens fan, I can state with confidence that Fleury is terrible. If we had an elite goalie, we would win multiple cups.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

WHY THE penetrate DOES THIS HAPPEN....

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
    Won a sh,it ton the other night on those live bets on the pens and on the game!! Witness the cash flow!

Tonight i continue to roll!!!

2k on the frikking pens -130 who most likely win the cup

2k on the blues +130 who most likely make it to the cup but lose to the pens!!!

Easy money baby!!!!
    Dumbass

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by Joeitaly View Post
    They don't look like cup winners to me Joe....they dont even look capable of beating a team that goes almost 10 minutes at times without registering shot...THEY SUCK BRO

yodlegern
    yodlegern's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

lmao.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by killacappapilla View Post
    As a pens fan, I can state with confidence that Fleury is terrible. If we had an elite goalie, we would win multiple cups.
    I haven't seen a goalie just completely choke away a game that badly since...Fleury against the Flyers a couple years back
    just can't win in the playoffs with a goalie who plays like he does

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    I haven't seen a goalie just completely choke away a game that badly since...Fleury against the Flyers a couple years back
    just can't win in the playoffs with a goalie who plays like he does
    Luongo. Nuff said.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Luongo. Nuff said.
    Luongo? Not even close... Luongo was up vs Talent (Chicago/Boston) both in Boston... Luongo rarely chokes at home, he's shaky on the road at times.... Look at the stats. Luongo almost carried Van to a cup, fleury was carried to his cup.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Luongo? Not even close... Luongo was up vs Talent (Chicago/Boston) both in Boston... Luongo rarely chokes at home, he's shaky on the road at times.... Look at the stats. Luongo almost carried Van to a cup, fleury was carried to his cup.
    Luongo is a top notch regular season goalie. Nothing new.
    Luongo carried them almost to a cup - then choked it away
    Never said Luongo is as bad as Fleury. He clearly is the better goalie. He is a sensational choker that tends to collapse under pressure though.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Lol this is too funny..Cant get enough of ragging on Fleury...He's allowed 10 goals thus far on 89 shots...1 out of 9 shots are goals..and in one game he let in 3 goals on 17 shots..

I think Spoiler is having a tough time comprehending but to make it easier to understand...I COULD SAVE A HIGHER % THAN THAT

Oh and for the sake of stacking Fleurys numbers against Rask's for example, Rask has allowed 2 goals on 80 Shots..Where 1 out of 9 on average goes in on Fleury, 1 out of 40 shots goes in against Rask.

Some argue its quality over quantity, but Pitt's goal tending is pathetic and couldnt stop a nose bleed

Truth. Fleury surrenders 4 unanswered. You would've thought the guey would man up after leaving the penetrating net with 25 seconds left and the lead. What was that dude thinking? He sucks pole.

On the other hand, Crawford was in beast mode last night. That's how shitz done.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Luongo is a top notch regular season goalie. Nothing new.
    Luongo carried them almost to a cup - then choked it away
    Never said Luongo is as bad as Fleury. He clearly is the better goalie. He is a sensational choker that tends to collapse under pressure though.
    I agree with your statement. My point was luongo is miles better than fleury, even in the big games. Luongo was blamed when his defense should have been. How about that 5 OT game that he made 72 some odd saves vs Dallas in 07? Or in 2009 when the Canucks were outshot by anahiem in game 5 71-29 in OT and he only let up 2 goals. People tend to forget his monster games that he single handly won. He's also logged more ice time than any goalie over the last 13 years or so.... Those early days in VAN and those years in FLA killed his knees I bet

Spoiler

I stand corrected, Columbus is a 7th seed which is still second to last..If I was the pens I'd want Montreal too because they are smaller and less physical, although they were making big hits against TB.

How can you say nothing I said is applicable though? You are allowing 4 Goals Per Game to Columbus...You think MTL Boston Or NYR would be giving that up? Rask has given up 2 goals in three games!. What are you smoking bro?! My knowledge of the NHL appears to be stronger than yours based on your bogus Penguins predictions. 4 Goals Allowed per Game to the Jackets! They have like two decent lines, are you kidding me? Have you been watching the same series? Each game is going down to the wire, Fleury is giving up softies left and right, there is NO answer for when Columbus turns up the physicality.

You are living on fantasy island and just want to shit talk boston even though it's Pitt who are the ones that need to prove they can compete with physical teams and man up.

I've never heard of a hockey fan discounting playoff goaltending as much as you are which also leads me to question your nhl knowledge..FLEURY SUCKS! PITT WILL NEVER WIN A GAME 1-0 or 2-0 BECAUSE EVERY GAME IS SCORE FEST! BET THE OVER BLINDLY!

I hate ate the pens. Not a penetrating clue what you are talking about

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
    Finally someone with some sense. Hell malkin Neal and Crosby haven't even needed to score to beat the jackets. Wait until they start scoring. It ain't gonna be pretty
    someone hacked your account and posted a bunch of ignorant and bogus penguins predictions. For fun though, every single little thing that was argued against why the pens will win it all was embodied in that game last night...what a sh1tshow for pitts