TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

I deposit 200$ for playoff...

Anyone who watched the OT of SJS vs Kings must imagine how I felt... lucky

Maybe you remember me I was there during mid season I was doing 1st period pick with pretty good success. Then shit happen in personal life and I had to put lots of $$$ I didn't have on my house.

I always saw sport betting as investment. I invest in a stock like I invest in a team. You do your research and you act according to the best of your knowledge. Since I always saw betting as investment I was very harsh to follow strict money management rules.

I hadn't place a bet since I cashed out everything to help pay for the home repair. When playoff started I deposit 200$ to simply bet on my favorite team (habs). No investment, just gambling and adding to the fun. As you guys know habs did... pretty well and I doubled on first and second game. 3rd game got in a parley with Boston. I had 1636$. Decided to put it all on the parlay you see up there and set aside 600$ to cash out (didn't have the balls to put it all lol).

I'm cashing out every penny of it. This just take off so much stress out of me. Will only put 100$ on habs for the cup Heck they deserve it.

Happy playoff everyone, I'll be back next season.

*Be careful, got extremely lucky and nobody should ever bet the way I did.

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn congrats! Cashing it all out!? Start with your $200 again and have some more fun that turns into 6.5k!

Lucky you.

TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
    Damn congrats! Cashing it all out!? Start with your $200 again and have some more fun that turns into 6.5k!

Lucky you.
    Bah, It's weird to say that after what I've done but I'm not a big fan of gambling. As I said I got some bills I need to clear. I won't push my luck lol.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

life first man...dont let a bad streak dig into that pay day!
    Points Awarded:

TheDonger gave cryptocap 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

niice hit man. i find this inspiring.
    Points Awarded:

TheDonger gave mac_514 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.