NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    You post this in my thread and then take CHI tomorrow??

Miller was shaky won't happen again. 52 shots on net for STL?

LOL Vegas39 was right, zero credibility. Hope you hit for my sake you tool.
    I never said STL will sweep Chicago... Try reading my post again.. ALL of it idiot. You said hawks to win the series I said that was dumb.. Hawks to win game 2 is completely different . Who wouldn't back the defending champs against going 0-2? Dumb penetrate. Run along no one on this hockey forum has better picks /logical picks than I do. Credibility ? Please I could care less about what you think.

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better and more logical picks? Hahaha where was the logic in Tampa? Backup goaltender who played like crap versus Price who had a bad game in game 1.

THEN the leading scorer of the team was announced to most likely miss the game. Yet you still found Tampa more logical? What a joke you are. Please do explain your "logic" behind this.

Look at this clowns posts, one says 4-0 up 2700, then a few posts down it says 4-0 up 2400. Credibility hah.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bettahs View Post
    Better and more logical picks? Hahaha where was the logic in Tampa? Backup goaltender who played like crap versus Price who had a bad game in game 1.

THEN the leading scorer of the team was announced to most likely miss the game. Yet you still found Tampa more logical? What a joke you are. Please do explain your "logic" behind this.

Look at this clowns posts, one says 4-0 up 2700, then a few posts down it says 4-0 up 2400. Credibility hah.
    Logic behind Tampa :

Game 2 at home down 1-0 with a squad that didn't have playoff experience. Logic behind it is the boys got a taste of playoff hockey and knew they had to put up a better performance than they did in game one (44-25 shots) if they wanted a chance to win. Price is known to choke.. Any goalie could win behind this years team Canada and he showed he's an average-above average goalie at best.. And look idiot Tampa outplayed Montreal they had a lot of pressure to start off but luck wasn't on their side and price played a great game(which I did not expect) .. Shots were 27-26 tb.. MTL had 4 power plays including a 4 min pp which was cut short but nonetheless they still had more chances on pp. You're an idiot if you can make an arguement for the habs other than "better goalie vs backup goalie" stop making a fool out of yourself I lost one game big deal? Me >you. I'm ip 2700-2400 I don't record all my plays if u want a pic I got u? U ain't asking for it cuz u know I got it. Now follow my bet or lose IDGAF .

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Logic behind Tampa :

Game 2 at home down 1-0 with a squad that didn't have playoff experience. Logic behind it is the boys got a taste of playoff hockey and knew they had to put up a better performance than they did in game one (44-25 shots) if they wanted a chance to win. Price is known to choke.. Any goalie could win behind this years team Canada and he showed he's an average-above average goalie at best.. And look idiot Tampa outplayed Montreal they had a lot of pressure to start off but luck wasn't on their side and price played a great game(which I did not expect) .. Shots were 27-26 tb.. MTL had 4 power plays including a 4 min pp which was cut short but nonetheless they still had more chances on pp. You're an idiot if you can make an arguement for the habs other than "better goalie vs backup goalie" stop making a fool out of yourself I lost one game big deal? Me >you. I'm ip 2700-2400 I don't record all my plays if u want a pic I got u? U ain't asking for it cuz u know I got it. Now follow my bet or lose IDGAF .
    + if you based your whole bet on MTL around palat a rookie being out for his 2nd playoff game of his career you won't win many games. Mackinnon sits out tomorrow you gonna pound the wild? You blind betting. I actually know what I'm doing unlike you.

JackieTiramisu
    JackieTiramisu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today?

What's the play for today?

NavsPicks

Hawks ML

Bettahs

Hahaha this is hilarious. Keep going buddy, free laughs coming from your posts.

Habs clearly the better team.
    Palat being out his 2nd, 5th, 100th career playoff game, same thing you clown, the LEADING SCORER for the Bolts. They already have no depth as is, and an average goaltender.

And the Avalanche has depth you clown.

NavsPicks

Hahaha this is hilarious. Keep going buddy, free laughs coming from your posts.

Habs clearly the better team.
    Palat being out his 2nd, 5th, 100th career playoff game, same thing you clown, the LEADING SCORER for the Bolts. They already have no depth as is, and an average goaltender.

And the Avalanche has depth you clown.
    Yeh okay bud. Palat isn't a significant loss . Stamkos hedman would be a loss to change ur pick.. If ur logic made so much sense why were the bolts faved? You're an idiot bet on the blues . I dare you.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Try to actually have a documented winning thread before you talk shit... this thread is gonna die in flames like the other 95%

And further more if you are confident in STL winning the series you would take CHI to win series at+150 right now and then take STL to win series at probably + money after they lose game 2 and home ice so you are free-rolling.... idiot.. You don't know $hit about capping rook

NavsPicks

lol or I can take chi ML game 2 and then enjoy the rest of the series ? Like I said I own u paki . Take my picks or lose easy as that. Unlike u I can prove I got a dime+ on each game.

Bettahs

Many people projected Tampa to win the series, still could happen. They finished ahead of Montreal, home ice, better regular season results versus each other. THATS why they were favoured on the line.

59 point scorer, highest on the team. A team with no depth, if that is insignificant in your mind, then you are stupid. Sure Tampa could have won, but to call it insignificant, you are just trying to make yourself believe in something you know is not true. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks ML
    I'm with you bro! Keep them coming.

NavsPicks

Fluke loss. Trash it all u want STL was outplayed.

Bettahs

You are calling people racist names now? How low can you get.

Yeh okay bud. Palat isn't a significant loss . Stamkos hedman would be a loss to change ur pick.. If ur logic made so much sense why were the bolts faved? You're an idiot bet on the blues . I dare you.
    Two days in a row, you run your mouth, guarantee picks, and FLOP. JOKE.
    Just leave the forum like you promised in the past when you lost your bet.

NavsPicks

You are calling people racist names now? How low can you get.

Two days in a row, you run your mouth, guarantee picks, and FLOP. JOKE.
    Just leave the forum like you promised in the past when you lost your bet.
    Guy I'm 4-2.. Better than what you're giving this forum Forsure.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, why so much effort for hating? Unreal, move on if this bothers you so much. Let this person post their picks and let that be that.

NavsPicks

Honestly I'm posting mostly + plays and you're trashing 4-2.. I don't need to post here lol some ppl don't know much about hockey so I give em decent leans... Both picks I got wrong my team wasn't outplayed.. No one goes 20-0. Obv some loses unlike you I'll bounce back . 7 seconds away from 5-1-0. IDGAF .

CBJ +1.5 ( I think they'll win ML )

And take Avs TT o2.5.

NavsPicks

5-2. Avs TT o2.5. When this hits think about it I was 7 seconds away from 7-1-0 in the playoffs + I had ducks undocumented . I own u bettahs

Bettahs

Quote Originally Posted by carmeloso80 View Post
    Wow, why so much effort for hating? Unreal, move on if this bothers you so much. Let this person post their picks and let that be that.
    Because all this clown does is go around on this forum and trash others for their picks, thats ALL he does. And he's a fraud, and a liar.

Going to try and make yourself feel better by saying they were plus plays? You guaranteed them and lost you clown hahaha.
    Chicago finished dead even as St.Louis in game 2, game 1 was similar
    Columbus was -170 according to Shaggy, no way it was positive
    Tampa was the favorite and a - play

Dont know what you are saying you fraud

NavsPicks

Because all this clown does is go around on this forum and trash others for their picks, thats ALL he does. And he's a fraud, and a liar.

Going to try and make yourself feel better by saying they were plus plays? You guaranteed them and lost you clown hahaha.
    Chicago finished dead even as St.Louis in game 2, game 1 was similar
    Columbus was -170 according to Shaggy, no way it was positive
    Tampa was the favorite and a - play

Dont know what you are saying you fraud
    5-2. Almost 6-2 brah keep hating. While I keep winning

NavsPicks

6-2.

NavsPicks

All this trash talk and I still go 2-1 on the day. Crickets now. Pce kids. Schooling daily.

Bettahs

Doesnt change the fact that you are a lying fraud and a clown.

NavsPicks

Doesnt change the fact that you are a lying fraud and a clown.
    I can post plays $500+ I'm a lying fraud? I'm 6-2 7seconds away from 7-1 in the playoffs. I'm a clown? I'll be a lying fraud clown any day. I bet you'd love to be one too.

NavsPicks

6-2

Bos detriot over 4.5

Tampabay ML .

Deol

You record doesn't matter you idiot, you can be 6-2 and down. Your betting BOS-DET over 4.5, what's that -180? You called me "paki" and your name is Nav.. my god are you stupid. Please don't reproduce. You wouldn't get hate if you posted your lines or didn't beak everyone else's picks. GL clown!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

A$$ HOLES fighting with A$$ HOLES.
    This was hard to read.
    GL

NavsPicks

You record doesn't matter you idiot, you can be 6-2 and down. Your betting BOS-DET over 4.5, what's that -180? You called me "paki" and your name is Nav.. my god are you stupid. Please don't reproduce. You wouldn't get hate if you posted your lines or didn't beak everyone else's picks. GL clown!
    I beak everyone else's picks because their losers. Want winners follow me. I'm already giving my picks for free.. Find ur own lines. I bet on em and post em u need pics I got them. Clown.

NavsPicks

Lol -180? Game 1 was 1-0 final clown.. Do some research before u clown yourself

NavsPicks

7-2-0. Tb ML will get me to 8-2. Hopefully someone's cashing with me. All this money for myself just isn't right

NavsPicks

That's why u pay the juice and take 4.5. Learn to cap HOMMIE . enjoy ur loss/push.

NavsPicks

7-3 record.

Tonight's picks are

CBJ ML

Avs TT o2.5

Goodluck.

NavsPicks

Crickets? Too much juice or what? Clowns. Let the king do king shit. Best poster in this hockey forum.

Spoiler
    Spoiler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Is this the playoff "cash" thread or playoff "trash" thread?

Deol

Crickets? Too much juice or what? Clowns. Let the king do king shit. Best poster in this hockey forum.
    That's why you wait until the game is over before talking smack... you're a fkn rook in every aspect!

First 1234 Last