tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Well the Under salami got destroyed last night.

Ser Pucks
    Stick 'em with the pointy end
    Ser Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Quote Originally Posted by tyloxx420 View Post
    Well the Under salami got destroyed last night.
    It sure did... along with most of my picks too. I was worried about a few games going waaaay over ruining it hence the no play from me.

Ser Pucks

Last night:

1-3, -2.13u

YTD: 8-6, +0.18u

Pretty crappy night. Whiffed on Jersey, but the Islanders gave me a chance, unfortunate it turned out the way it did, same with Chicago sh*tting the bed in the 3rd period.

tyloxx420

I was looking at the Bruins game tonight.. Rask isn't playing so I get a little worried regardless of the team on the road and new goalie.. think the over 5 might be a option.. and the Sen/Wings game slight lean on Det and the Over 5.5.

What are your thoughts on those games?

Ser Pucks

I was looking at the Bruins game tonight.. Rask isn't playing so I get a little worried regardless of the team on the road and new goalie.. think the over 5 might be a option.. and the Sen/Wings game slight lean on Det and the Over 5.5.

What are your thoughts on those games?
    Haven't seen lines at all yet but I think Ottawa gives alfredssons wings everything they got tonight...I also expect this to be a tight game where both teams won't wanna give an inch. So saying that, if Ottawa is +$ I think that's where the value is. But I think the best option is under IMO.

tyloxx420

I actually meant to say under in the OTT/DET game.. At my book the lines are Ottawa +130, u5.5 -135

Ser Pucks

Damn, so much juice on the Under... and I'm not confident really on either side. Maybe U5?

Ser Pucks

October 23

Taking a shot here. I can see this being a 2-1, 3-1 game. We shall see what happens....

Ottawa/Detroit U5 +131

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Just saw this now Or I would have split up my 2u play on the UNDER5.5 to a .5 on UNDER5.0 and 1.5 on the UNDER5.5

Meh, chances are either both win or both get blown outta the water so. will hope for that 3-1 sens win

Tempted to put in a small play on the TIE here.. but those are so random and hard to call...

Probably just keep my card as is.. Adding bets has been a losing play for me lately hah

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT SER

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    Just saw this now Or I would have split up my 2u play on the UNDER5.5 to a .5 on UNDER5.0 and 1.5 on the UNDER5.5

Meh, chances are either both win or both get blown outta the water so. will hope for that 3-1 sens win

Tempted to put in a small play on the TIE here.. but those are so random and hard to call...

Probably just keep my card as is.. Adding bets has been a losing play for me lately hah

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT SER
    Oh well, I hoping were all gold tonight no matter which line we chose. I hear ya, the tie crossed my mind as well, even betting both games and maybe hitting one wouldn't be bad.... I can see the other one being close too. Adding bets is ALWAYS a losing play for me cuz I'm usually chasin and not thinkin straight!

tyloxx420

Game got out of control quick. Should of listened to you on that OTT +135. I only played the World Series tonight. Bounce back tomorrow.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pucks View Post
    Damn, so much juice on the Under... and I'm not confident really on either side. Maybe U5?
    When this happens.. I'd say take the juicy side and hope it hits... the closer to game time this one got, the less I liked the under.. seemed too obvious as we just finished watching a 0-0 game in DET on Monday... That bounceback theory held up tonight, at least in overall goals in a game... after a 0-0 like that, I usually like those teams to go onto their next game and have a high scoring affair...

Anyhow, what a blowout, Jimmy looking Shaky as penetrate lol.

Sens looked sharp. Better night for us tomorrow. Big card, time to go value hunting

Ser Pucks

Game got out of control quick. Should of listened to you on that OTT +135. I only played the World Series tonight. Bounce back tomorrow.
    Thanks bro, will try!

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    When this happens.. I'd say take the juicy side and hope it hits... the closer to game time this one got, the less I liked the under.. seemed too obvious as we just finished watching a 0-0 game in DET on Monday... That bounceback theory held up tonight, at least in overall goals in a game... after a 0-0 like that, I usually like those teams to go onto their next game and have a high scoring affair...

Anyhow, what a blowout, Jimmy looking Shaky as penetrate lol.

Sens looked sharp. Better night for us tomorrow. Big card, time to go value hunting
    I read your post in your thread after you posted your plays... I was feeling crappy about it too and paranoid because everyone was on it. Oh well. I wasn't expecting Ottawa to come out as strong as they did... 3 goals just like that.

I'll be looking things over throughout the day as well.... gotta get my record back in the black!!

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pucks View Post
    October 23

Taking a shot here. I can see this being a 2-1, 3-1 game. We shall see what happens....

Ottawa/Detroit U5 +131
    Last night:

0-1, -1.00u

YTD: 8-7, -0.82u

Ser Pucks

October 24

San Jose Sharks ML +102

Vancouver Canucks ML -115

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Dang, just saw this - I'm on the wrong side of both those games - maybe 1-1???

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Dang, just saw this - I'm on the wrong side of both those games - maybe 1-1???
    Probably 2-0 for you the way I've been rolling....

Ser Pucks

2 more:

Washington/Edmonton O5.5 -110

Carolina/Minnesota U5 +110

Ser Pucks

Last night:

2-2, +0

YTD: 10-9, -0.82u

Pretty disappointed I didn't take Dallas as I was initially leaning... a couple nice looking games for this evening.

Ser Pucks

October 25

Early leans for today:

After a very quick first glance St. Louis and Colorado look like tempting home fav's playing teams coming off a game last night. Vancouver has played a ton of hockey and it doesn't get easier rolling into St. Louis. Carolina has it rough tonight going into Colorado after playing in Minnesota last night. I'm also looking at Toronto. Why are Columbus favoured as much as they are? Yeah they've won two in a row, but Vancouver had a crappy game against them and they beat the lowly Devils... whooopdedo. Before that they lost 3 or 4 in a row if I'm not mistaken. Waiting for starting goalies to be announced before anything gets locked in.

Ser Pucks

I thought I'd jump on Colorado before the line moves too much. I believe Justin Peters at best will be in goal for the Hurricanes tonight (Cam Ward out 3-4 weeks). Colorado hasn't played since Monday, with 4 days rest I expect a big game from them tonight. Varlomov confirmed in net.

Colorado Avalanche regulation -119 (2u)

Ser Pucks

I like the Leafs tonight getting Clarkson back, major sparkplug in the offense. The Jackets are coming off 2 wins to Vancouver and NJ but I'm not convinced. Anaheim is playing their 3rd on the road in 4 nights after losing their first 2. Montreal is 3-3 at home. Taking a shot with the Ducks with a lot of value. As I mentioned above, I was leaning St. Louis earlier and still like them for 1u. Looks like they'll be getting a few of their injured players back tonight as well. Vancouver on the other hand playing the last game of their 7 game road trip and this being their 7th game in 11 nights.

Toronto Maple Leafs ML +113

Anaheim Ducks ML +135

St. Louis Blues regulation -117

toddsclowns

Hey Ser, this was my card tonight on SBR (under weekly SBR Gear)

Penguins -190

Ducks +135

Panthers -145

Blues -193

Avalanche -219

I took the same games for my regular account. I'm laying a lot but I think these are the best plays....we shall see

toddsclowns

Devils screwed me last night but that's hockey - like I was hoping, we split haha

Ser Pucks

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Hey Ser, this was my card tonight on SBR (under weekly SBR Gear)

Penguins -190

Ducks +135

Panthers -145

Blues -193

Avalanche -219

I took the same games for my regular account. I'm laying a lot but I think these are the best plays....we shall see
    You're right, you're definitely laying a lot of chalk there. Doing that every night is bound to get your bankroll in trouble when the favs start losing. Having said that, I'm with ya on 3 out of the 5. I don't know why everyone is on Florida tonight, I can see Buffalo stealing this one, and the value with NYI @ +170ish was it? is really really good. I don't believe they should be that big of a dog even against Pittsburgh at home.

BOL to you.

toddsclowns

Yea I definitely don't usually lay that kind of money for favorites but when looking at value vs. winning I just couldn't see most of these favorites losing, even in shootouts (where I've been killed this year so far) so I figured it was worth the risk

Ser Pucks

Added:

Colorado Avalanche 1P-0.5 +134

Colorado is 6-1-2 in 1st periods this year with the loss coming to Detroit and their ties coming to Toronto and Pittsburgh. I like the value here.

tyloxx420

Good call on Colorado.. I hit it as well -1.5 +140

Ser Pucks

Yeah they came through big tonight... Glad you hit as well!

Ser Pucks

Tonight:

3-2, +2.52u

YTD: 13-11, +1.70u

Disappointed my Leafs didn't come through, it was definitely closer than the 5-2 score dictated with the empty netter and the garbage goal with a few seconds left. They shot themselves in the foot though with sooo many stupid penalties. Kadri took 3 that I can recall and just looked off. Oh well, all in all a good night. Looking forward to tomorrow's card. Hope everybody did well tonight!

Ser Pucks

October 26

​Phoenix Coyotes regulation -116

Ser Pucks

The Rangers end their 9 game road trip in Detroit tonight. Cam Talbot is starting in net for the Rangers as Lundqvist is still out. They're also still missing Nash & Callahan. The Red Wings have lost 3 in a row which is very rare for these guys and are on the last game of a 3 game home stand having lost to the Sharks 1-0 in OT, then getting embarrassed by Ottawa 6-1 Wednesday night. I don't see them losing 4 in a row to the Rangers here.

Detroit Red Wings regulation -116 (2u)

Ser Pucks

Buffalo playing their 2nd game in a row coming off a big W in Florida last night. Tampa coming off a big 6-5 win to the Blackhawks Thursday as well. I really like Tampa Bay here, they only have 3 losses on the year with the only stinker a 5-0 blowout to Boston (Boston and Pittsburgh the others). The juice was a little high but I really like the play.

Tampa Bay Lightning regulation -141 (1.5u)

Ser Pucks

Like the B's tonight as well.

​Boston Bruins regulation -137

First 12345 ... Last