downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

SBR Poker Challenge, Gauging Interest

[COLOR=#000000! important]Just an email gauging if there is any interest in everyone pooling some points for some sort of Poker Challenge type ordeeal.

Not starting this week but next. Will take rest of week/weekend to get up and running.

My brief idea and please feel free to make suggestions/ideas.

Using Monday thru Thursday tournaments. Only 90 mans as this would make it uniform easy to tally standing.

Standing are calculated using tourney standing. ie....1st place in 90 person tourney =90 points.. 2nd=89 last=1.

Should be four more weeks in March. depending on number of entries we do 15% of overall pool for each weekly leader and 40% remaining to overall.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000! important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000! important]Example....200 point entry fee with 20 entrants. 4000 total points....Weekly prize 600.....End of contest prize 1600. This could be given all to winner or split among 1, 2, 3 or something of sort.

All money would have to be pooled prior to entry and we could hold it with one of the reliable posters...IE dngf, chachi, thad or anyone else who you deem is ok, im relatively new so do not know who are the good guys. Just named a few that I noticed in my short time.

Entry fee could be whatever we want. 200, 100, 500 whatever
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000! important]
    We could get Mod or someone to post official standing to a thread so scores could be calculated.

Again this is not sign up or anything but instead an interest list to see if anyone is interested.

If interest is very high we could add variations to this type of thing for the future. Team competitions, etc.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000! important]Please respond in thread if this is something you would legitimately be interested in participating in. I need to get some form of interst going here in next few days so I can get set up and actually start getting sign ups. [/COLOR]

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1482

i am in for anything.