MLB Parlay-a-Day Contest
Begins Wednesday June 10th ends Tuesday, June 16th.
All contestants must PM a CaribSports account to VegasDave to be eligible for prize. Open one from link provided here if you don't have one already.
- Each participant must play exactly 7 three-leg parlays over the course of the week (6/10 to 6/16). You can play one each day, or up to seven on any one day. You decide how you want to plan out your parlays!
- All selections must be made in the "Official MLB Parlay-a-Day Plays Thread. Once you make a pick in the official thread, it is official and cannot be canceled under any circumstance, no exceptions will be made.
- Any parlay that does not include three-legs (two-leg or four-leg or more) will not count.
- Parlay legs comprise of totals, moneylines, and runlines. You MAY select a moneyline and a total from the same game as two legs of your parlay, but you MAY NOT select a runline with a total or moneyline from the same game in your parlay.
- Any parlay that includes a runline with a total or moneyline from the same game will be graded a loser automatically.
- Each parlay will be considered a one unit bet. If the parlay loses, it will be graded -1.00 units. If the parlay wins, I will use the SBR Parlay Calculator to determine the proper payout.
- "True Parlay Odds" and "True Parlay Win Amount" will be used in grading winners. Risk amount will be set at $1.00, each game's lines will be inputed, and the "True Parlay Win Amount" will be the amount of units awarded.
- We will do our best to keep the daily lines thread updated by removing games if they are postponed or cancelled. But in the event that a player takes a game that has been cancelled (or is postponed or cancelled after the pick is made), the parlay will revert to a two-leg parlay. If a game is used in a parlay after it has been labeled as cancelled in the daily lines thread, the whole parlay will be graded as no action and will not count towards the required 7 parlays.
- Any past posted plays will NOT be counted. If the scheduled start time per the Daily Lines thread is 7:30, any plays at 7:31 will be disregarded. Plays at 7:30 will stand. All times listed in the Daily Lines thread are EST. If any leg of the parlay is posted after the game's official start time, the whole parlay will be no action.
- The Handicapping Contests subforum automatically prevents any user from 'editing' posts, but in the event of a rare software glitch, any parlay posts that are edited will incur a 1.50 unit penalty and count as a loss.
- Ties: Prizes will be awarded by who has compiled the most units. If two or more players finish with the exact same amount of units, the tiebreaker will be number of winning parlays hit. If both players hit the same amount of parlays as well, the two prizes will be added together and split evenly.
3x rollover at CaribSports